Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47529
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-17-2015, 08:40 PM   #211
MzChloeRae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 128754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I Am what you may or may not know a Yella'bone AA. ��
Old 07-17-2015, 10:31 PM   #212
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

From what I've read in the time I've been on ECCIE, robbing and scamming happens in all shapes and forms, starting with these false and/or overflattering pics used by IP's. And while I sympathize with ANY woman who's had a bad experience with men-4 ex's of mine were assaulted at some point their lives and NOOOO they weren't all assaulted by black men-I have to "catch dice" on that just like I do when in regular life women complain about the men they've been with or run into and why they're "down" on men. I'm sure every OP here has had a bad experience or two that they never wrote about or shared.....I know I have. But truth is everyone hobbying on BOTH SIDES. We're taking a chance every time we get that itch, and an IP is every time they arrive at the door, where it's their own or somebody elses. This 'ish ain't for the faint of heart.

The difference is if any IP has 10 "other" guys cross their path, and have a bad experience with all 10 of them in a row, it seems NOT to become a stereotype or an indictment. It really just shows the power of imagery and blackmen frankly have been suffering from that since we were yanked off the boats some 300+ years ago.

And as for the racists and conformists in this thread, its' okay. No matter how much history is NOT on your side of this discussion, that's fine. Thank God that we are in a day and age where the "colored folk" can actually CALL YOU on your bullshit in a thread like this....ya know, it hasn't always been that way. So either go read a history book OR leave your "comfort zone" and see what the folks many of you keep say are blaming someone else what they've had as a base. Every foundation starts with a good base, and even the racists and conformists in this thread can't rewrite enough American history to make it seem somehow that BLACK PEOPLE are the ones to blame for any "condition", just like it's ignorant to lump ALL BLACK MEN in a thug/robber boat because of 1 or 2........heyall, it's a miracle there are any blackmen left and that we didn't end up like the native American Indians. Oh, but I guess "y'all" didn't do anything to them either-they did it to themselves.
Old 07-18-2015, 11:18 AM   #213
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX View Post
From what I've read in the time I've been on ECCIE, robbing and scamming happens in all shapes and forms, starting with these false and/or overflattering pics used by IP's. And while I sympathize with ANY woman who's had a bad experience with men-4 ex's of mine were assaulted at some point their lives and NOOOO they weren't all assaulted by black men-I have to "catch dice" on that just like I do when in regular life women complain about the men they've been with or run into and why they're "down" on men. I'm sure every OP here has had a bad experience or two that they never wrote about or shared.....I know I have. But truth is everyone hobbying on BOTH SIDES. We're taking a chance every time we get that itch, and an IP is every time they arrive at the door, where it's their own or somebody elses. This 'ish ain't for the faint of heart.

The difference is if any IP has 10 "other" guys cross their path, and have a bad experience with all 10 of them in a row, it seems NOT to become a stereotype or an indictment. It really just shows the power of imagery and blackmen frankly have been suffering from that since we were yanked off the boats some 300+ years ago.

And as for the racists and conformists in this thread, its' okay. No matter how much history is NOT on your side of this discussion, that's fine. Thank God that we are in a day and age where the "colored folk" can actually CALL YOU on your bullshit in a thread like this....ya know, it hasn't always been that way. So either go read a history book OR leave your "comfort zone" and see what the folks many of you keep say are blaming someone else what they've had as a base. Every foundation starts with a good base, and even the racists and conformists in this thread can't rewrite enough American history to make it seem somehow that BLACK PEOPLE are the ones to blame for any "condition", just like it's ignorant to lump ALL BLACK MEN in a thug/robber boat because of 1 or 2........heyall, it's a miracle there are any blackmen left and that we didn't end up like the native American Indians. Oh, but I guess "y'all" didn't do anything to them either-they did it to themselves.

Bullshit post from start to finish. None of it changes the FACT that the percentage of black men who are thugs is totally out of wack with any other race and its very understandable that people would be more leery of seeing blacks they don't know then any other race. Everything you posted that doesn't ack this simple fact is just a waste of time and internet space.

Why is it so hard to understand and deal with this simple little FACT.
Old 07-18-2015, 11:33 AM   #214
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Bullshit post from start to finish. None of it changes the FACT that the percentage of black men who are thugs is totally out of wack with any other race and its very understandable that people would be more leery of seeing blacks they don't know then any other race. Everything you posted that doesn't ack this simple fact is just a waste of time and internet space.

Why is it so hard to understand and deal with this simple little FACT.
So with your logic. If an hiring manager is interviewing three candidates from a Ivy League school for some high level position, etc. One black, one Asian and the third White. The black candidate should not be considered because there is a chance the 'inner thug' will emerge from him/her?
Old 07-18-2015, 11:33 AM   #215
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macio View Post
Wow! This thread has escalated Quickly from the OP's origenal intent... As an inquisitive person the deeper meaning of the statement is "why"...

Why as a man of color am I limited in who I may see when those who are not of my Racial background not. I am not the "Thug, Pimp, gangster..." or whatever word you'd like to use; to which you refer, so why am I excluded by a quirk of birth... A genetic toss of the dice.

It really comes down to the providers discretion, and preference.

I am a black man that does not usually see Black providers, It's my choice.
I also prefer to see woman that want to see me. I feel that it's a better experience for me when she is as into the session as I am.

I can not be angry with a provider if she does not want to see me because of her choice. The experience would be tainted if you were to take the choice away from her in any way.

For the guys:
There may have been violence toward her from a black man in the past, maybe she just doesn't like black men... What ever her reason it's hers, respect it.

For the ladies:
The hurt doesn't come from the preference (at least for me) it comes from being Shut down from the get go. "No explanation. No reason for you, You are just another one of them."

DSK is by his own words very opinionated about race (and IMHO a racist). I don't know him from Adam, He may just be an alright kind of guy outside of this forum. He has not asked for me to speak in his favor, and I'm not so to speak. I don't agree with how he's said it, but I do agree with his root message. Things will not change for the Black community, until the Black community starts it for themselves... The problem is not ALL "the white man keeping us down" It is the "Us Keeping Us down."
Great post. he accepts that providers are not evil or bad for not wanting to see black men. He even admits he has his own preferences..
Old 07-18-2015, 11:42 AM   #216
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
So with your logic. If an hiring manager is interviewing three candidates from a Ivy League school for some high level position, etc. One black, one Asian and the third White. The black candidate should not be considered because there is a chance the 'inner thug' will emerge from him/her?
Nope not the same at all. Totally difference scenario. Not even close to a provider choosing to be alone with a total stranger that she really knows nothing about . When you interview someone for you business you get to know them in a safe enviernment, and see their school records.

And nowhere did I say all black men have an inner thug in them. I already said there is a different between good and bad blacks just like every other race. Just in the black race the percentage of bad is staggering compared to other races. This is why people are leery of black men they don't know..Its really freaking simple..
Old 07-18-2015, 11:46 AM   #217
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Aaaaand there you have it, folks. This loon dismisses the actions of a psychotic serial killer rapist, to make his ridiculous argument sound non-ridiculous.

Epic fail.
Where did I dimiss the actions of Bundy. You are either just making stuff up or are even a bigger idiot then I thought before your last post.
Old 07-18-2015, 11:54 AM   #218
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
If you look in the alerts section, the providers who have the most alerts posted against them more often than not have ads stating no AA. I have also noticed that there are just as many alerts regarding aggressive behavior by whites. Being a provider can be a dangerous occupation, and I don't believe not seeing AA's makes it any safer in reality, you are more likely to come across a psychotic Caucasian based on the numbers.
Your not getting it. If there is just as many alerts about aggressive behavior by blacks as there are whites, then it just more proof that blacks by percentage are a lot more aggressive.

Nobody said this business will ever be totally safe, but seeing black men is a high risk low reward venture.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #219
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
OK, explain how a particular pigment in skin affects attraction, especially a pigment that is deemed natural (i.e. not green, blue, bright orange, etc).

I'm not the least bit put off by skin color. If a woman is hot (i.e. nice ass, nice tits, pretty smile, pretty eyes, not creepy looking....actually, even SOME creepy girls are kinda sexy...), they can pretty much get it.

Some Indians and Middle Easterners look just like black people. Hell, even some overly tanned white people look black.

How is two people of the same body structure, only one is black and the other one is any other race, but the black one isn't 'attractive'.

So, explain it us non comprehending, clueless people.
Amazing. Now he wants someone to explain why they are or not attracted to a certain type of person. LOL.

I can tell you I am not attracted to black women. It doesn't mean I don't think there are attractive black women, I am just not attracted to them. Take Halle Berry for example. I can see she is an very attractive person and don't wonder why people drool over her, but she doesn't do anything for me. To me its the color of the skin. There is something about black skin that I am not attracted to.

When I see an attractive non black girl in a skirt its an instant turn on, when a see Berry in one it does nothing for me.I am not turned on at all. Its involuntary, its nothing anyone chooses. I just don't feel any attraction for black skin at all. I have known many people who feel the same way. I have also known whites who are more attractive to blacks then they are of anyone else. I know people who have told me the rough look of black hands and feet and skin turn them off.

The weird thing for me is when I was much younger I dated a black girl and for a while I was obsessed with black girls. Its all involuntary.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:43 PM   #220
Golden Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Your not getting it. If there is just as many alerts about aggressive behavior by blacks as there are whites, then it just more proof that blacks by percentage are a lot more aggressive.

Nobody said this business will ever be totally safe, but seeing black men is a high risk low reward venture.
Bullshit!, if you look at the alert threads, when provider post an alert and the perpetrator is AA. The guy usually isn't a known member of this community(eccie), minimal or no screening took place, so you often dealing with a person not planning to hobby, buy intent on committing a crime on a vulnerable person. On the other hand it has very common to see alerts posted an the perpetrator is Caucasian, he is commonly a member of this community, he has other providers who vouched for him, and he still commits an f'ed up act because he think he can get away with it. Per capita I would venture to bet the AA men on this site, generate far less drama than the white men here. Understand, there are assholes of both races who intent is not to hobby, but to commit crime or promote pimping because of the belief that they are dealing with vulnerable individuals who have no recourse, in this case the acts committed by be committed more by one race than the other.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:57 PM   #221
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

To the OP, might not work (mod reaction might vary), but have you tried RTMing the offending material?

There are guidelines you could cite.

If this has already been proposed, sorry, I stopped reading after a few pages.
Old 07-18-2015, 05:20 PM   #222
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope not the same at all. Totally difference scenario. Not even close to a provider choosing to be alone with a total stranger that she really knows nothing about . When you interview someone for you business you get to know them in a safe enviernment, and see their school records.

And nowhere did I say all black men have an inner thug in them. I already said there is a different between good and bad blacks just like every other race. Just in the black race the percentage of bad is staggering compared to other races. This is why people are leery of black men they don't know..Its really freaking simple..
Well...can't the provider get to know the man before she sees him to feel at ease? Besides you even implied yourself multiple times that ANY black man (including myself) can be a thug due to stats, etc. So this scenario can apply. I'm sure in your disgusting personal life you view anybody black as a thug.
Old 07-18-2015, 05:24 PM   #223
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amazing. Now he wants someone to explain why they are or not attracted to a certain type of person. LOL.

I can tell you I am not attracted to black women. It doesn't mean I don't think there are attractive black women, I am just not attracted to them. Take Halle Berry for example. I can see she is an very attractive person and don't wonder why people drool over her, but she doesn't do anything for me. To me its the color of the skin. There is something about black skin that I am not attracted to.

When I see an attractive non black girl in a skirt its an instant turn on, when a see Berry in one it does nothing for me.I am not turned on at all. Its involuntary, its nothing anyone chooses. I just don't feel any attraction for black skin at all. I have known many people who feel the same way. I have also known whites who are more attractive to blacks then they are of anyone else. I know people who have told me the rough look of black hands and feet and skin turn them off.

The weird thing for me is when I was much younger I dated a black girl and for a while I was obsessed with black girls. Its all involuntary.
Gee..you are not attracted to black woman? Gee...what a surprise? Since you feel any black man can potentially be a thug God only knows what you think about black woman.

Rough hands and feet off black people? LOL. Anybody can have rough hands and feet. I've seen woman soles who look like they been used as stopping brakes. And they weren't black woman either. You are something else....
Old 07-18-2015, 05:47 PM   #224
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Well this thread went stupid fast. Ladies if you don't want to see AA then thats your choice. Pimps reading this, if you don't want your ladies to see AA thats your choice. At the end of the day my money is still green and I'm still paying the same rate that the next guy is. If you choose to pass up my $ then some other willing AA friendly lady will gladly take it. For those of you that are AA "curious" here are a few tips that might help you decide if AA applicant X is right for you.

1) Screen! There was a lady on here a while back in Dallas that had an no AA policy but decided to lift it. Instead of making her first AA client someone trusted and well known she decided to see some nobody without premium access. Despite my inquiries to her about setting up an appointment, she decided to see that dumb ass and ignore my PM's. Needless to say the session with that guy went south and she put up an alert, and went back to being NBA. Whoever that asshole was....thanks.

2) look at the reviews. Kind of piggybacking off point 1. If AA X has been with other white women he's probably safe. I personally don't give a fuck what color you are as long as you look good and you have a decent menu. I've been with black, white, Hispanic an Asian women, 70ish reviews an P411--but yet you won't see me? What kind of logic is that? Also if you are using BP and seeing AA men from there verses seeing established AA men from ECCIE thats your own fault for getting burned...

3) Prepare: Yes I'm black...my dick is just as long as most white men. Only difference between me and a white guy is maybe I have I little more stroke in my poke. You have to come into the situation with an open mind. Don't say you don't like AA if you have never even tried us..you are just ASSuming you don't. And please stop with this "I had a bad experience" excuses. I used to hate squash once upon a time but I tried it again and I love it..key is it had to be presented properly. (see topic 6)

4) Educate yourself: Not every black man is a pimp trying to recruit you. Some of us just like to fuck. Yeah we AA may tend to be "aggressive" at times...its called a struggle. We have had to work our way up the ladder of success and really don't need to be interrogated when I'm trying to PAY YOU to FUCK ME. All this, send me a picture and how old are you BS isn't screening, its over kill. you don't do that with white clients, don't do it with us. (especially the established ones on ECCIE). We come in all different shapes, sizes and attitudes...but so does everyone else right?

5) Stop listening to BS stereotypes. Not all black men are sporting 10-12 inches of rock solid cock ready to split you in two. We don't all have STD's and felonies. I would go on a limb and say that most "established" AA men here on ECCIE have decent jobs and educations. I mean we can afford to pay you right? If we couldn't conduct ourselves properly in the real world then we would't be able to afford all the sessions that we have written reviews for on ECCIE right?

6) this one if for my AA brothers out there. Stop fucking it up for the rest of us. You can't go into a session with a girl smelling like ass, not groomed, and feeding into the stereotype. Show up looking decent....fuck that, look amazing. You are representing a race so be an ambassador for the shit. Anytime I have seen a person outside my race I have had no problem letting her know who she can trust in the hobby that are AA. Some of you mofos on here have benefited from that shit because those ladies have asked me about you before they set up an appointment with you. ;-)

7) last but not least...ladies. its perfectly okay for you put on a front for these racist white guys on here. I don't even mind. Last thing I want to do is fuck up YOUR money. I know some of these guys wont see you if you see a man of color but the joke is on them because we know you do or we know you have. Next time an AA guy sends you a PM and tries to set up an appointment don't say no immediately. Look at his post, look at his reviews, contact a few ladies he has seen recently. YOU DON'T NEED OUR PERMISSION TO SCREEN US. Its fairly easy to do. You don't want us to write a review...that's cool but we are going to recommend you to some of other AA partners out there. Its a win win for everyone. We get to see you, you get paid and secretly build an AA clientele, and those racist guys on her will never know.

Come on ladies...Hobby smarter and harder. This shit is simple and everyone on here complicates it because of their stupid ass racist views. 15 pages of dumb shit...White women and black men, White men and black men, black women on black men and I'm sure in PM white men on white women. Everyone needs to get over themselves. This is a business for the ladies and guys its a fantasy for us. Pay for your session, pull up your pants and take your asses home.

I'm done with this thread. Any one that want to respond to me directly about anything I said here, PM me DIRECTLY. I'm not stopping in here again this shit is toxic.
Old 07-18-2015, 08:05 PM   #225
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

That was one helluva post. If I was gay, I'd let you hit this.

I keed, I keed!!

That was well said. To caveat off a point you made, it's funny that these black guys that are always jacking it up for everyone, are always nameless. They're never identified, never have a handle, and apparently never get caught. It's like they're a buncha ninjas.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women