Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2014, 12:38 AM   #16
Guest062014
Account Disabled

User ID: 217509
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4itall View Post
Do you provide any REAL fetishes?
I sure do.
Guest062014 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:18 AM   #17
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am extremely fetish-friendly when a gent submits to me. I love when folks see me for watersports, strap-on training, face sitting, fisting and stretching, boot worship and general power play.

I have a page on my site dedicated to kink, and I've been struggling with how to communicate this side of myself. I also offer stellar GFE/PSE encounters, and I want to be clear that a suitor can have either/or/both/and.

I don't want to scare off the darlings who just want the sweet seduction sans the leather hood. But I want the freaks to know where to find me.

I'm just a super sexual person and I find outlets for that energy in a variety of ways.
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:46 AM   #18
Bancroft1957
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post
I am extremely fetish-friendly when a gent submits to me. I love when folks see me for watersports, strap-on training, face sitting, fisting and stretching, boot worship and general power play.

I have a page on my site dedicated to kink, and I've been struggling with how to communicate this side of myself. I also offer stellar GFE/PSE encounters, and I want to be clear that a suitor can have either/or/both/and.

I don't want to scare off the darlings who just want the sweet seduction sans the leather hood. But I want the freaks to know where to find me.

I'm just a super sexual person and I find outlets for that energy in a variety of ways.
I especially like a "littleFreak" now and then! More now!
Bancroft1957 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #19
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLisaRIP View Post
And the ones whom I did wander off into the dark corners of their imagination with always arranged a more casual meeting first.
You just never know if someone is going to "smell" just right until you meet the first time.
^^^THIS!!!^^^

Quote:
I am extremely fetish-friendly when a gent submits to me...

I agree that it is easier when I am the dominate and the other person submits to me.

And the same thing with the website for me as well. I want to be let it be known that I have a FETISH side for all the kinkier types out there. I am working on my website to add a page or two dedicated to this side of my personality, but it does worry me that I might scare away the more vanilla (and equally delicious) types...

It's amazing how much I have learned about myself over the last two years of providing. I am exploring things I had never imagined before and am LOVING IT!
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #20
Guest062014
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fetish is forever, there's nothing new under the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
^^^THIS!!!^^^

I agree that it is easier when I am the dominate and the other person submits to me.

And the same thing with the website for me as well. I want to be let it be known that I have a FETISH side for all the kinkier types out there. I am working on my website to add a page or two dedicated to this side of my personality, but it does worry me that I might scare away the more vanilla (and equally delicious) types...

It's amazing how much I have learned about myself over the last two years of providing. I am exploring things I had never imagined before and am LOVING IT!
I totally agree, we all have a fetish, it's what makes us Human. People in the US are overly concerned with "keeping this country the way it used to be", however all of the founding father's were womanizers, Ben Franklin had syphilis & had bastard children with french prostitutes, & it's been said in several books I've read about him, that he was into drag. (Drag comes from Shakespeare, woman could not perform in plays, & shows, so DRAG was an acronym for "Dressed as Girl") Just some more random facts, from everyone's favorite kinky genius!
Old 02-03-2014, 02:21 PM   #21
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I think the best way for you ladies to let curious gents know you like both sides of the coin is to do like you just did. Plainly state that you enjoy the usual activities as well as the less usual stuff.

Just like everything else about sex, communication is key.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:50 PM   #22
Bancroft1957
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10 View Post
I think the best way for you ladies to let curious gents know you like both sides of the coin is to do like you just did. Plainly state that you enjoy the usual activities as well as the less usual stuff.

I agree. Unfortunately what I've found is that ladies will in most cases, not engage in "kinkier" activities, until they get to know the gentleman. That is what I've found here in conservative Buffalo, NY.
Bancroft1957 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #23
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I would like to suggest that in addition to all the above, that there is great power in the written word and decent photography. Some providers won't say more than a sentence in email and won't answer even nicely worded questions. Taking the time to write an articulate note pays big dividends with better educated and respectful hobbyists, who are the ideal clients according to many posts from the ladies. At least to guys who come across well in their initial inquiry. I fully understand not investing effort into guys who are crude, disrespectful or just getting off on email exchanges.

Some providers have websites full of misspellings, poor grammar, and crude language. That may work fine for the bargain hunters in the hobbyist ranks, but not for those to whom the quality of the experience is more important than price. Classy photography is also a major plus--and there certainly can be hints of kinky interests in those photos--riding crop anyone? Fuzzy selfies get an immediate negative reaction from me.

The 3 Houston ladies who have monopolized my attentions the last couple of years are outstanding in those regards, they are Yummy Marie, Paulina Payne, and Amelia Sterling. Check out their showcases and ensure to see how it's done.

I was initially attracted to each woman by the things they wrote about themselves on their websites and showcases, and to the quality of their posts, which caused me to look at their reviews--all stellar. My initial contact is always through P411, which I think is an immediate plus for most of the ladies. Each of these ladies responded with nice notes they had put some thought into, and they had viewed my p411 profile. Meetings ensued, and they were even better playmates than I anticipated. They are delightful women with whom I have developed real rapport, which makes it easier and easier to be imaginative with each other. It is very important to me to please my partner, and these ladies definitely enjoy receiving (even demanding!!) pleasure as much as they enjoy giving it.

And I think that classy women will be seduced much more by your pen than your sword! So, guys, it's a two way street on articulate and respectful communication.

All of which can lead to off the charts fantasy fulfilment and fetish play of all sorts.

Well that got longer than I intended LOL, I hope that some of what I wrote resonates with others of you.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:27 PM   #24
Guest062014
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
I would like to suggest that in addition to all the above, that there is great power in the written word and decent photography. Some providers won't say more than a sentence in email and won't answer even nicely worded questions. Taking the time to write an articulate note pays big dividends with better educated and respectful hobbyists, who are the ideal clients according to many posts from the ladies. At least to guys who come across well in their initial inquiry. I fully understand not investing effort into guys who are crude, disrespectful or just getting off on email exchanges.

Some providers have websites full of misspellings, poor grammar, and crude language. That may work fine for the bargain hunters in the hobbyist ranks, but not for those to whom the quality of the experience is more important than price. Classy photography is also a major plus--and there certainly can be hints of kinky interests in those photos--riding crop anyone? Fuzzy selfies get an immediate negative reaction from me.

The 3 Houston ladies who have monopolized my attentions the last couple of years are outstanding in those regards, they are Yummy Marie, Paulina Payne, and Amelia Sterling. Check out their showcases and ensure to see how it's done.

I was initially attracted to each woman by the things they wrote about themselves on their websites and showcases, and to the quality of their posts, which caused me to look at their reviews--all stellar. My initial contact is always through P411, which I think is an immediate plus for most of the ladies. Each of these ladies responded with nice notes they had put some thought into, and they had viewed my p411 profile. Meetings ensued, and they were even better playmates than I anticipated. They are delightful women with whom I have developed real rapport, which makes it easier and easier to be imaginative with each other. It is very important to me to please my partner, and these ladies definitely enjoy receiving (even demanding!!) pleasure as much as they enjoy giving it.

And I think that classy women will be seduced much more by your pen than your sword! So, guys, it's a two way street on articulate and respectful communication.

All of which can lead to off the charts fantasy fulfilment and fetish play of all sorts.

Well that got longer than I intended LOL, I hope that some of what I wrote resonates with others of you.
VERY nicely put! I agree that if providers take the time to articulate what they personally provide, then there are less "bad" reviews, etc. I have had nothing but awesome times with all of the people I have met on here.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:45 AM   #25
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
I would like to suggest that in addition to all the above, that there is great power in the written word and decent photography. ...Classy photography is also a major plus--and there certainly can be hints of kinky interests in those photos--riding crop anyone?
I love riding crops! Also: yes, yes, yes. I strive to communicate all aspects of myself on my site through my words and images. Most gentlemen that I see mention that they were really intrigued by my writing, which I love to hear. I'm a science-tech writer at other times, so it's good to know that I haven't lost my human touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10 View Post

Agreed! But it's true that we might scare off some of the more reserved and vanilla minded folks with references to fisting and pictures of us looking bossy in a strap-on.

I do also enjoy elegant boudoir seduction with sensual lighting, racy lingerie and classic pumps. So I'm trying to find that balance in my outreach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelaindarling View Post
VERY nicely put! I agree that if providers take the time to articulate what they personally provide, then there are less "bad" reviews, etc. I have had nothing but awesome times with all of the people I have met on here.
Get it, girl!
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:44 PM   #26
Guest062014
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default YOU too GIRL!!!!

Quote:
I love riding crops! Also: yes, yes, yes. I strive to communicate all aspects of myself on my site through my words and images. Most gentlemen that I see mention that they were really intrigued by my writing, which I love to hear. I'm a science-tech writer at other times, so it's good to know that I haven't lost my human touch.

Agreed! But it's true that we might scare off some of the more reserved and vanilla minded folks with references to fisting and pictures of us looking bossy in a strap-on.

I do also enjoy elegant boudoir seduction with sensual lighting, racy lingerie and classic pumps. So I'm trying to find that balance in my outreach.

Get it, girl!
You too, best of luck in ALL of your adventures!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:48 AM   #27
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I am often approached and asked "Are you Fetish Friendly"?

When approached in such an open ended way, my first response is ALWAYS "What did you have in mind?"

I am fetish friendly. But I don't advertise as such because I am not friendly to ALL fetishes. Nobody is. There are some activities that I have no problem participating in... there are other activities that you couldn't pay me enough to do. Moreover, I have a very loyal GFE following who probably enjoy envisioning me as their "good sweet girl".

I love gents who enjoy cross-dressing. I enjoy strap-on play, face sitting, and watersports. And yes, I've even gone a bit "further" than watersports, if you catch my drift. Giving-- not receiving. I'm open to discussing most fantasies and fetishes.. and if it isn't something I feel I could enjoy-- then I simply decline. It really is that simple.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:17 AM   #28
Grey_Wolf
Gaining Momentum

Yep, after all this, I still think it boils down to have at least one go with the lady first to see what she's like before trying a lot of those fetishes. She might be more Domme than sub perhaps or might have tamer ideas of the term" fetishes". Whatever you do, don't break out the tens unit & leather restraints unannounced for a first date surprise. That could go very wrong very fast!
Grey_Wolf is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:22 AM   #29
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I am often approached and asked "Are you Fetish Friendly"?

When approached in such an open ended way, my first response is ALWAYS "What did you have in mind?"

I am fetish friendly. But I don't advertise as such because I am not friendly to ALL fetishes. Nobody is. There are some activities that I have no problem participating in... there are other activities that you couldn't pay me enough to do. Moreover, I have a very loyal GFE following who probably enjoy envisioning me as their "good sweet girl".

I love gents who enjoy cross-dressing. I enjoy strap-on play, face sitting, and watersports. And yes, I've even gone a bit "further" than watersports, if you catch my drift. Giving-- not receiving. I'm open to discussing most fantasies and fetishes.. and if it isn't something I feel I could enjoy-- then I simply decline. It really is that simple.
Nice to see you in Another Realm, Grace!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:32 PM   #30
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I couldn't agree more. I really enjoy some "unorthodox" things but the occasion has happened where I could sense a gentleman wished to discuss those proclivities only with the intention of titillating himself, not with the intent of booking an appointment.

A lot of the things I enjoy require an extreme amount of trust and a very natural attraction, like many of you wise people have said, it's best to book a regular appointment, see if there is a congenial intimacy and build up to all the fantasies in your kinky repertoire.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women