Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
{vb:debugvardump}
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
jsparrow
Valued Poster

Default Pinwheel

I need help in the proper use of a pinwheel. So far, I'm definitely incompetent.

So....I purchased a pinwheel. I know two providers who trust me and our play frequently includes cuffs, restraints, blindfold, flogger and wax. Both ladies enjoy an energetic spanking, manhandling of breasts, and hair-pulling.

In the middle of our games, I took out the pinwheel. My intention was to rather lightly draw it over the nipples and outer labia. OMG!!!both women hated the feeling. I immediately retired said pinwheel (thank god the ladies didn't retire me).

I obviously don't know what I am doing on this one. Got any advice for a dunce?
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

IMO a pinwheel is all about pressure. Using it very lightly to tickle the skin or adding pressure to make your partner squirm. Either of these techniques might not be someone's cup of tea. If you and/or your partner has not used a pinwheel before, I would recommend a less sensitive area like the calves, arms and depending on the individual, the rear end. This can provide some familiarity with the sensations before moving onto other play areas of the body. Just my .02...

KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

The pinwheel should not be introduced first or early in the session, in my opinion; you must build up the sensitivity of the entire body first through other means; feather touch, skimming a rope across the body lightly, silk ties or scarves floated across the skin, etc. When the entire body is " touch sensitized", hightened breathing, slight perspiration, etc., then introduce the pinwhell on the bottom of the feet, back of the calves, the buttocks, the underarm, all very lightly. Your partner will tell you as you proceed what pressure to apply as the session goes on..........just my opinion..........
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
jsparrow
Valued Poster

Thank you for the excellent, considered suggestions. Makes perfect sense.

I am more and more impressed by the quality of the people who post in "Another Realm." Keep it coming.
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:07 AM   #5
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

The above is right on target. I have had the pinwheel used to great effect and complete rejection. I know one sub that is COMPLETELY against the feel of metal on her skin. Also, consider blindfold, if they cannot see it, it heightens sensations and reduces rejection factor, it is an intimidating tool. I use the 2 finger technique, hold between thumb and first finger, and put very minimal or no pressure on it, use the weight of the tool.
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
texassail508
Registered Member

One of the key things to remember is that a woman's sensitivity changes from day to day- and sometimes even hour to hour depending on hormone levels and several other contributing factors, so what was great yesterday may well be met with disdane today.
As usual your masochism may very!
texassail508 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:09 AM   #7
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

The first time it was used on me, i was blindfolded and was told i was to be cut... I believed it when they used the pinwheel... very interesting memory...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #8
texassail508
Registered Member

Aren't blindfolds just the best accessory ever? A little sensory deprivation works wonders on an active imagination doesn't it?
texassail508 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women