Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are men who see TS providers "gay"?
Yes, and they should never see female providers again 16 9.47%
Yes, but I don't really care 16 9.47%
No, a better descripton is "bi-sexual" 31 18.34%
No, they can be attracted to TS providers without being attracted to men 106 62.72%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-19-2012, 04:14 PM   #31
TestingLimits
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
In my opinion...
If you are a MAN and are getting rammed in the asshole by a man with a dick up your ass, you are GAY.
...you just happen to like women too.
This statement is non sequitur; if you are sexually attracted to both men and women, then you are bisexual, not "gay" in the common sense of the word.

Side note - are you only "gay" if you are on the bottom? Or what if you are man that likes oral only from a TS, are you "half gay"? How does that definition work? *smiles*
Old 02-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #32
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Do you think that a woman is GAY if she likes to eat pussy occasionally? People seem to have strong feelings that if a man has sex with a transexual occasionally, he's absolutely GAY more so than if a woman occasionally likes to walk on the wild side.

It reminds me of the old joke: No one calls you a pianist if you play the piano once, but if you suck one cock.......
The question was about men dating a TS.
Not about women.
This is my own belief.
It doesn't have to be yours.
If you have a dick up your butt you are gay.

Simple.
That is my opinion and everyone was an opinion.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:14 PM   #33
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestingLimits View Post
This statement is non sequitur; if you are sexually attracted to both men and women, then you are bisexual, not "gay" in the common sense of the word.

Side note - are you only "gay" if you are on the bottom? Or what if you are man that likes oral only from a TS, are you "half gay"? How does that definition work? *smiles*
I really think that men who are primarily attracted to women and have a secondary attraction to transexuals don't fit into any label. Most men who frequent TS providers are not turned by "real men". Their attraction to transexuals is probably best defined as a fetish.

Heterosexual = Opposite sex attraction only

Homosexual = Same sex attraction only

Bisexual = Attracted to both sexes.

None of these definitions really fits men who like women and transexuals. I think some people are annoyed by the fact that men who like women and transexuals insist that they are not attracted to men and are therefore not gay or bisexual.

TS providers will tell you that their clients are straight men and so called "bi-curious" men. Real honest to god gay men don't frequent TS providers; they want a "real man".

There used to be a stand up comedian named Rich Hall who coined a word: sniglet. A sniglet is a thing for which there is no word. There is no word for men who like women and transexuals. People think something can't be real if it doesn't have a name.

Freud said that everyone is born sexually polymorphous (many forms) and is shaped into a particular orientation by their environment. I think there is probably some truth to his idea.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #34
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Even in that instance, if she still prefers men, she's bisexual not homosexual.
Yup!
Old 02-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #35
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

of course they can be attracted to TS providers without being attracted to men! If one "must" label it, I would say it would make them "bi-curious", I tend to avoid any type of general labelization. Ive heard and read alot saying stuff like "you suck a cock and your gay" "you get **cked in the ass, your gay" its ALL personal opinons NOT facts. Whether its dating or the hobby, I dont see gay men at all. Gay men = want MEN. Im a TS but I am not defined by whats between my legs, well maybe by the narrow minded. I tend to avoid people that make such simple judgements on so little they actually "know" about.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #36
cimarron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Fact remains that TS are biologically men.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #37
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

There was a choice left off of the poll.
5) It doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks. Opinions are like assholes, IJS!!!

This is like saying that someone that has tried illegal substances is a junkie or that anyone that has had a drink has a drinking problem.
I firmly believe that anyone can be had by the right person in the right set of circunstances, period. Sex should be fun and it shoul be totally un-inhibited. I say that if you want to do something, then go for it!!! How will you know if it is for you or not unless you try it??

Spacemtn
Old 02-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #38
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528

everyone's gay, some are just better at hiding it than others #Fact
Old 02-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #39
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmistressmia View Post
everyone's gay, some are just better at hiding it than others #Fact
LOL Best Answer IMO we are all gay on the inside
Old 02-20-2012, 01:42 AM   #40
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimarron View Post
Yup.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:22 AM   #41
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

it is not so easy to make a distinction between what is biologically male and female. Nature is not so easy. If TS do take hormones (most of them do) then they are not biologically male.

Plus, even in our regular society there are people who are not so easy to distinct being "male" or female. hormone-wise. There have been cases, where people are biolo9gically female but do look like males or the other way round. or both.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #42
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimarron View Post
WRONG sorry! The hormones I take actually "bond" to my DNA, therefore any blood test/dna test I am given, it comes back as "female" fyi
Old 02-20-2012, 08:21 AM   #43
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't care who you sleep with as long as you're using condoms. I'd say it falls under bisexual though, as you ARE hooking up with someone that has a penis. Whether you touch, see, or do anything with that penis is irrelevant. It's there and you know it's there. On some level, you're attracted to a dude.

If it's a post-op TS then you're hooking up with a woman (and most TG people petition change their gender when they change their genitals) which does not count as bisexual. A TS or TG on hormones is technically the sex they are trying to be (i.e TG woman taking male hormones = male).

There's nothing GAY about it as long as you're still attracted to/sleeping with women.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:10 AM   #44
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I am not gay. I am bi-curious, and seeing (ie not "dating" as was eluded to earlier) a TS girl helps me peek at what I am curious about without "going all the way" ... if that makes sense. In another way, I have always wanted to participate in a MMF encounter ... guys playing with her, but during the playtime we just let things happen and the two guys are playing, with each other and her, and maybe she is even encouraging the MM play ... I am at the proverbial line, kinda sticking my toes over it, but not fully committed ... I can always revert back to her sweetness. I have, and will continue to play with TS girls ... the experiences are very exciting and intense ... but I am not "gay", just curious ... now I do know that some Providers in the DFW area will not play with a guy that has seen a TS girl, and I also know that many won't see a guy that tends to have a wild side (ie he is in Another Realm as much as he is anywhere else) ... and I respect them and their decisions.

Open minds, vivid imaginations, and very little inhibitions (and playing safe) is what makes exploring our sexuality so fantastic, and exciting. While I enjoy TS girls, I am not gay ... and nothing turns me on more than a sexy women, period!
Old 02-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #45
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem69horns View Post
Open minds, vivid imaginations, and very little inhibitions (and playing safe) is what makes exploring our sexuality so fantastic, and exciting. While I enjoy TS girls, I am not gay ... and nothing turns me on more than a sexy women, period!

I will play with you ANY way, ANY day..............Bring your ass here to a very open minded kinky women, whom embraces you for having the balls to be true to yourself and live out your fantasies/fetishes......Life it to short to not have fun!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women