Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Hard vs Soft

And I ain't talking about weiners. For the ladies, mostly. (But guys can chime in also.) I've been reading about the cbt, etc and I am wondering do most guys seek the really hard core BDSM in the P4P world or are they more usually seeking the softer, more sensual mental, roleplaying side of the sub experience?

Just to get the ball rolling, I am of the softer, mental, sensual side. No ginger root for this cowboy. Yowza!
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
grtrader
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It is mood dependent on what I want and when I want and who I am with. But I don't go for the SM part the B to the extent I got to liking it with my ex because she liked the feeling of not being in control sometimes. It went both ways her or me. Even then sometimes say I tied her up and had my way with her and other times it was to just take her control away and see how far I could bring her.

Have you ever had a woman beg you to stop because she was O ing to long and hard?
grtrader is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

OMG, yes. One time a woman was totally begging me to stop. Another time, a woman gasped when I lowered my trousers at the sight of my manliness.

Alas, both times I waked from the dream.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
grtrader
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
OMG, yes. One time a woman was totally begging me to stop. Another time, a woman gasped when I lowered my trousers at the sight of my manliness.

Alas, both times I waked from the dream.
ROFL, been there also. But, even my ex as much as we don't get along will vouch for me along with a few others.

Like I said with me everything is mood dependent and who I am with. I do like that dominate area at times and I like it for the control aspect. Control can be both to give pleasure and take pleasure or it can be used to take something pleasurable and even make it hurt or make hurt pleasurable.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:50 PM   #5
jwayne
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I'm for the softer side, if that can be said about what I like. I am into being tied up and dominated including toys, clamps, etc. I dont like whips or things that will leave physical marks nor am I into CBT but I like to say that within those limits I would try anything.
jwayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #6
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwayne View Post
I'm for the softer side, if that can be said about what I like. I am into being tied up and dominated including toys, clamps, etc. I dont like whips or things that will leave physical marks nor am I into CBT but I like to say that within those limits I would try anything.
You call that soft? I thought that was hard. I mostly like the same things you do, and like mild pain. But nothing that leaves marks or breaks the skin. Humiliation works too. If I were braver, it would be public humiliation.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
grtrader
Valued Poster

Hmmm, public. About the most I like about public is seeing what places i can get away with it and not getting arrested.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #8
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Sounded pretty harsh to me also, Charles. But to each their own. I totally get what you mean by public humiliation (I think). I find it erotic also. Public, yes, but in a private, controlled setting. Does that count?
Old 02-28-2010, 07:51 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

For sure.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #10
guest041110
Account Disabled

I am more on the softer side as well but I have had a few girls want to be in control which was a cool turn of events. By softer I mean more of the tying up with things like silk ties or fuzzy cuffs with blindfolds and lots of sensory teasing but an occasional spanking her ass or her clawing my back... yeah, that can be fun! Been a good while since I have done that. I am in no way into the clamps, chains, whips and such but I have seen a few go with those... just not my thing. As for domination, I never really got into that but I have done it with a few ladies who seem to really like it when I controlled them.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:54 AM   #11
hotsausagemeat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

just remember to have a safety word and all will be well
hotsausagemeat is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:32 PM   #12
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Like all things, it always depends on the individual. MOST p4p do not want lasting marks. This means you will have marks when you leave, but they will fade in 1-6 hours. (A pro Dom/Domme should ask).

It is a very big playground. Almost every piece of equipment's use can go from mild to wild and 99.9% of everyone falls somewhere between that.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #13
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I debated about including ginger root. It makes me seem so hard core which I am totally not. Mild pain, a little twist here; a little twist there is what I enjoy. Now outside this world, in my private life, I’m far more into the mental side of submission. But I’m definitely, as far as on the sub side, mild. On the Domme side (And I’m strictly never a Domme in my personal life.), I’m into just about anything my partner wants. The important thing is that both parties are mentally there and enjoying what they are doing right then and there.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #14
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

In a perfect world, Olivia, it is all about having fun, being playful. In the P4P world, I guess if the provider just looks like she is having fun that is all a guy can ask for. Achieving any kind of connection in this world, I am discovering, is all smoke and mirrors. Personally, I am sad about that. But I think I understand the need for the ladies to compartmentalize this aspect of their lives. I'd prefer their to be some gray area of understanding instead of a black and white separation, but such is life.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:29 AM   #15
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 6378

I think that intensity and boundaries are much easier to quantify when we talk about physical play. It's much easier to negotiate which types of physical play are appealing and which are not, to establish where and which sort of marks may be left and to explain your pain tolerance. It is much more difficult to establish these guidelines in psychological play. When you come to me asking for humiliation and degradation, in depth communication is needed. Toying with the psyche is the ultimate pleasure for me and I've been fortunate to meet some wildly adventurous gentlemen in the hobby who love to be fucked between the ears. One person's intense pain is a mere tickle to other. Talking it through ahead of time is everything.

BR, I think there's ample opportunity for connecting on a personal level, within respectful boundaries that protect both parties. You should also consider this: the P4P aspect ultimately gives the sub much more control over the situation. I am much more open to the personal preferences of my clients and cater our play to their desires above my own. When someone wants to play with me in my personal life, they self-select. When you're playing with women who are sadists outside the hobby, you should be thankful to have that professional boundary keeping you safe
Miss Sophie Bella is offline   Quote