Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2015, 10:27 AM   #31
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking SHE is STUNNING

JUDGMENT
JUDGE NOT, that you be not Judged. For with the Judgment you pronounce you will be Judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the Speck that is in your Brother's eye, but DO NOT notice the Log that is in your own Eye? Or how can you say to your Brother, ‘Let me take the Speck out of your eye,’ when there is the Log in your own eye? You Hypocrite, first take the Log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the Speck out of your brother's eye."
---
Matthew 7:1-29

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 10:45 AM   #32
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

http://youtu.be/crWSV2V0-8w
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 10:55 AM   #33
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Jenner is still a guy; he hasn't had the transformal surgery...so no, Jenner isn't a lesbian.
So what does the future really hold for this guy? I would have to agree with you from your earlier posts. Jenner is suffering from some sort of Mental Disorder. Possibly a form of Dimorphic Disorder or something like it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 10:58 AM   #34
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 06-04-2015, 11:43 AM   #35
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
Yeah, Seriously. Bruce Jenner could have a mental disorder. It's called Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Jim

http://www.wetpaint.com/2014-02-20-b...phic-disorder/
Old 06-04-2015, 12:22 PM   #36
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
JUDGMENT
JUDGE NOT, that you be not Judged... and with the measure you use it will be measured to you... You DO NOT notice the Log that is in your own Eye??? You Hypocrite, first take the Log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the Speck out of your brother's eye."
---
Matthew 7:1-29

Okay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Yeah, Seriously. Bruce Jenner could have a mental disorder. It's called Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Jim

http://www.wetpaint.com/2014-02-20-b...phic-disorder/

Now... what do YOU believe Saint Matthew wrote,
I am no Theologian but I am extremely open and always ready for new perspectives.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:12 PM   #37
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It sounds like he's made a courageous choice. Trying to label it as a disorder strikes me as self - serving as it does little more than label this a disease that's able to be treated. Maybe it's simply his choice?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 01:49 PM   #38
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
It sounds like he's made a courageous choice. Trying to label it as a disorder strikes me as self - serving as it does little more than label this a disease that's able to be treated. Maybe it's simply his choice?
Txcwby6 Exactly 100% Correct... I have enough on MY Plate, than to JUDGE another Human-Being
on the CHOICES they make or the way they lead their Life.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:04 PM   #39
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I don't understand. Are you saying that you have no opinion about Jenner's situation? Or are you saying you have made the decision (A JUDGEMENT) that if Jenner considers himself to be woman then that is what he is.

Quote:
Txcwby6 Exactly 100% Correct... I have enough on MY Plate, than to JUDGE another Human-Being
on the CHOICES they make or the way they lead their Life.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 02:28 PM   #40
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome to the word Caitlyn....all I gotta say.

Oh and that she looks like someone smushed Jessica Lange w/ Rene Russo .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 02:42 PM   #41
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I don't understand. Are you saying that you have no opinion about Jenner's situation? Or are you saying you have made the decision (A JUDGEMENT) that if Jenner considers himself to be woman then that is what he is.
Whirlaway... is this a discussion of Terminology or Judgment, I did not 'Die On A Cross'
for anyone therefore I have absolutely NO right to JUDGE anyone.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:57 PM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Okay...

Now... what do YOU believe Saint Matthew wrote,
I am no Theologian but I am extremely open and always ready for new perspectives.

I am not judging Jenner at all. The only thing I am saying is his decision to live as a female may stem from a clinical mental dysfunction which has given rise to that decision. A person may make many decisions in life some will be good ones, some not so good. The decision to change ones gender isn't exactly a common decision one would ordinarily make. Whatever internal battles he has gone through over the years it must come from somewhere. That somewhere is the brain.

Jim
Old 06-04-2015, 03:19 PM   #43
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Rambo...gawd awmighty, son, you do have a way with words, don't you.....lol. I must say, you do crack me up sometimes. Anyway, that said, Elizabeth's right...in this particular forum, anything's game and blasting someone just because they're "different" is considered un-cool. So....you being a pretty chill guy would know everything has it's time and it's place, right? Peace.

I've written all I need to say on this topic and don't need to keep repeating myself. (However) I do want to say once again I (still) have a major axe to grind with ESPN for their recent selection of Jenner as this year's recipient (at next month's ESPY award show) of the Arthur Ashe Courage Award.

First of all, it's been almost 40 years since Jenner competed and won the Gold at the 1976 Olympics.....wouldn't you think ESPN has had ample time & opportunity to honor / recognize Jenner for his past accomplishments? Guess not....

So now they decide the time is right.

Has nothing to do with the (downward) spiking viewership the ESPY's have generated each of these past 7 - 8 years, right? After all, the suits at ESPN aren't looking at this as an opportunity to gain some of that Karda$hian reality $how audience, huh?

Past recipients....Muhammad Ali...Jim Valvano...Dean Smith...Pat Tillman.....each had great stories to tell per their lives, accomplishments and how they touched others' lives. And now we get Vanity Fair's newest cover girl......say what..?

Look, I don't have an issue with Jenner and his (uhhh, her) recent decision regarding his (dammit...!) gender reassignment; let's be clear on that. Live and let live, I say.

But I do have an issue with ESPN and their decision to trick their crappy award show up simply to gain a few more eyeballs. Simply put, this has absolutely nothing to do with honoring Jenner; it's about ratings, money and their obvious need / desire to pat themselves on the back for being so fucking PC.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 05:47 PM   #44
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I doubt if that's the only reason why..
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 06:18 PM   #45
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I am not judging Jenner at all. The only thing I am saying is his decision to live as a female may stem from a clinical mental dysfunction which has given rise to that decision. A person may make many decisions in life some will be good ones, some not so good. The decision to change ones gender isn't exactly a common decision one would ordinarily make. Whatever internal battles he has gone through over the years it must come from somewhere. That somewhere is the brain.

Jim
Hmm there must be very many clinically dysfunctional people out there cause there are more of us than you think. I knew since I was little so in my vast life at a young age the things i went through made me that way? I think not the ONLY thing you got right Jim is it does come from the brain...oh and Rambro.....VERY VERY TINY!!!!
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women