Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2018, 10:20 AM   #1
Foodie1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default How much does texting affect the experience?

So let's say you meet a provider that you really like and one of the reasons that you like her is that she's really bubbly. However in text, she's really short and cold. 1 or 2 word responses. The texts are not out of line or excessive. They're just to schedule the next session. Does this ruin the experience for you?
Foodie1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:29 AM   #2
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Personally I HATE texting so I try to keep it to basic info.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:18 AM   #3
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To each their own. Texting to set up appointments should be easy and quick, and I have zero problems with that though I'm short and terse in my communication as well. I'm sure there are providers who are happy to entertain men who text them for reasons that are their own. Here is why I don't express much via text/calls:

A: When I first began, a client's wife found his hobby phone and saw a previous exchange myself and her husband had on that phone. She used the phone to pretend it was him and attempted to set up an appointment, presumably to confront me in person. Had she been successful, she could have potentially landed at my front door to cause a scene. -Moral of the Story- I don't text what I wouldn't want read in front of a judge...or a wife. Thus, I keep it very short, and very clean.

B: Consider the above scenario. Unless I can see who is texting me from that phone, I can't be sure who is on the other line. Should your wife/boss/SO find that phone, they will find no damning communication from me. Part of this job is keeping clients safe from their own security breaches.

C: My phone and text notifications go off constantly. If I were to entertain them with social texts I would likely be spending 5-6 hours a day just to have guffaws and lols at the expense of my time. Even though you may think you're the only one texting, I can assure you, you're not the only one.

D. Men have a tendency to take a lot of liberties with innuendo in these communications. I have no interest in allowing someone to expose me to legal incrimination, nor to entertain vulgarities or petty flirtations.

E: I am a business entity, not a free chat site. We can be flirty, naughty and outrageous in our time together. If one needs attention or someone to talk to, it seems silly at best, and a Timewaster's gambit at worse to hope your service provider will entertain a text flirtation/convo off the clock.

Just my measly two cents.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #4
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

With a very few exceptions, most ladies don't want a lot of non-business chit-chat. They might be all flirty-bubbly if you've pre-booked,but,after the session I'd advise backing off a bit. You don't want to be labled a "timewaster".See point E in Miss V's post.
On the other hand ladies who communicate in single syllables are shooting themselves in the foot.It sure discourages me from seeing them. I need at least an illusion of friendliness.
IMO

GJ
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:42 PM   #5
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm friendly in my texts however I keep it short and sweet.
I've had wives call me before when they have found text messages between their husbands and myself. Let me tell you that can ruin your whole day.

Rule number 1 - if you are attached - get a damn hobby phone. You may think "oh my wife will never see that" and you would be wrong,wrong,wrong. Wives are highly intelligent creatures and can sniff out a cheating husband better then the damn F.B.I.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 02:40 PM   #6
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will chat a bit once we have established a relationship and have something of substance to correspond about. But if you're chatting me up and have not even expressed interest in meeting me, I have little to say and will simply ask what you want. Not because I am rude or do not think conversation is important, but because as Miss V so flawlessly stated, it becomes inappropriate and biding in a flash and that gets you put on my DNS.

If you want to gauge my personality, follow my posts or read my comments, interact with me on the board and post stimulating threads that are specific to your interests and see who engages.

Hope that was helpful or at the least, insightful.

Xo
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 05:55 PM   #7
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I try to keep things short and sweet for all of the above reasons. The two biggest being that I am incredibly busy with school a lot of the time and when I'm writing a paper or something, stopping to write a treatise by text just isn't possible. Second, for discretion and privacy of the guy. The day of a date, I make sure I have my phone handy in case there is something urgent.

I recently had a guy tell me I was "distant" for this very issue. Since that was the first time I received that insult in my life and I pride myself in being a very warm and kind person to everyone, I took it personally. That might sound silly, but when someone tells you something that is so untrue, it makes you wonder what is going on in the world. He canceled our upcoming date after the comment, so I guess it didn't matter one way or another, but it really felt intentionally hurtful.

I'm not sure that guys always realize that most of the girls they want to see have very full active lives that make them real people, not just someone sitting at an incall "working" all day...
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:59 PM   #8
Foodie1
Valued Poster

So like I said, I'm not trying to have a personal conversation. Just trying to book another session. Keep in mind this is someone that I've seen multiple times and on the verge of making her my only regular. I rarely ever repeat much less like anyone enough to be a regular. One word responses just doesn't seem like good customer service. Kinda rubs me the wrong way. I was on the verge of booking a 3rd appointment in 1.5 weeks. That is abnormally frequent for me. But I didn't and I don't know if I will again. It's a shame because in person it's an awesome experience.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:38 PM   #9
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Text for seductive effect. A lady who does this rules the day.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:41 PM   #10
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I as well like to keep things brief and to the point. I'm busy with my personal life and my own business outside of this and don't have time for endless chit chat. I don't mind a little flirtation with someone I've met before but I can read people fairly well and can tell when they aren't serious about booking or trying to turn it into a sexting kind of thing and I don't do that. My clients who use my professional business services wouldn't send me text messages in excess that didnt have anything to do with my job so I expect the same respect from my clients in the hobby. The fun and flirtation is supposed to happen behind closed doors. I'm not a sexting service or a chat line. I'm a sexual linguist in private time
Britttany_love is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:54 PM   #11
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodie1 View Post
So like I said, I'm not trying to have a personal conversation. Just trying to book another session. Keep in mind this is someone that I've seen multiple times and on the verge of making her my only regular. I rarely ever repeat much less like anyone enough to be a regular. One word responses just doesn't seem like good customer service. Kinda rubs me the wrong way. I was on the verge of booking a 3rd appointment in 1.5 weeks. That is abnormally frequent for me. But I didn't and I don't know if I will again. It's a shame because in person it's an awesome experience.
I don't think you're out of line in this case at all. But, just like with anyone, you might want to text first..."Hey do you have a sec?" I am known for being rather communicative, but some people just have a way of texting while I'm driving or super busy with school or in the shower! But I've been known to sometimes take my into the shower with me...LOL
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:55 AM   #12
Foodie1
Valued Poster

@Brittany. Like I've said, I'm not trying to chit chat. Just trying to book.

So here's an example from another provider I had contacted simply to ask if she's free. Here's her response.

Hi there,
Yes I definitely am
Xoxo

That comes off better than a "yes". Now I'm not saying that you can't ever have 1 word responses but when that's the norm, I think that's bad customer service.

In regards to this particular provider, her texting persona just doesn't match her in person persona and it's throwing me off. I just wonder if she has a booker. I don't have a problem with bookers as long as it's known.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:22 PM   #13
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
@Brittany. Like I've said, I'm not trying to chit chat. Just trying to book.

So here's an example from another provider I had contacted simply to ask if she's free. Here's her response.

Hi there,
Yes I definitely am
Xoxo

That comes off better than a "yes". Now I'm not saying that you can't ever have 1 word responses but when that's the norm, I think that's bad customer service.

In regards to this particular provider, her texting persona just doesn't match her in person persona and it's throwing me off. I just wonder if she has a booker. I don't have a problem with bookers as long as it's known.
Ok I have a question for you when you contact a provider to book an appointment what do you say in the first message are you the guy who says:

Available? are you free? Are you available? Any availability? Have time today? When are you free? Available now?

Or

Hey xxxxx this is xxxxxx. I was wondering if you had availability for today or on so and so date? I have free time between this time and this time today or I will have some on such and such date at these times. Let me know what works for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

For me the the first type of message gets a simple yes response. You haven't given me anything else to answer or reply to. You havent stated a day, time or when you are at all interested in getting together. That leaves it up to me to fish for more info and I shouldnt have to. You contacted me I should have to ask you when, what time and the type of date you wish to book. These are the typical 15 or so back and forth texts trying to get answers and info and are annoying as hell. Unnecessary chit chat and frankly a waste of both of our times. This is also the typical jargon from timewasters and bullshitters. If you didnt put enough info in your first message why should I. You type a one or two word question you get a one word answer back from me such as yes, hey, hi. You would contact any other professional service for an appointment with just a simple are you free? Available? Got time? And so on

Now if you contact me in the manner of my second example you will get a better response. I know for one you are serious, you have given me your availability and what works for you, a time frame I can work with for my schedule and the date you want to see me. You will get a response such as hey xxxx how are you? Yes I would love to see you. Does so and so time work? If so let me know the desired appointment you are looking for.

Two different ways I get contacted and yes the responses will vary depending on the effort being put on out your part. Contacting me like the first example typically won't get you a quick response nor will I put entertain a lot of back and forth. You want to see me. Tell me when, what time, and for how long and that should be summed up in less than 3 texts, then you should be on your way and the next text will be you letting me know you arrived.
Britttany_love is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:51 PM   #14
Foodie1
Valued Poster

Wow you obviously didn't even read anything that I wrote. I had already seen this girl twice in the same week. I'm not some rando wasting time. Besides you're obviously still not understanding the jist of what I'm asking and that is if guys decide not to book due to the vibe given off during texts. I know some guys don't care if a girl is hot and will even tolerate horrible TCB. I for one don't want to see anyone if they're full of attitude for example regardless of looks.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:56 PM   #15
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Wow you obviously didn't even read anything that I wrote. I had already seen this girl twice in the same week. I'm not some rando wasting time. Besides you're obviously still not understanding the jist of what I'm asking and that is if guys decide not to book due to the vibe given off during texts. I know some guys don't care if a girl is hot and will even tolerate horrible TCB. I for one don't want to see anyone if they're full of attitude for example regardless of looks.
Easy! Lets be respectful..........
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women