Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #16
Exotic Lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5516
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, if you live in suburban DC, group sex is the norm at least in this publicized mansion, so much so, that there's an ordnance preventing paid parties on this particular street - Montgomery County sex-party host must role-play by the zoning rules
Exotic Lily is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:24 PM   #17
John Bull
Valued Poster

Group Sex = a bed, full from side to side and top to bottom
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #18
loverman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Charles meditation is the key my friend that's all I can say.
loverman is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Lily View Post
Well, if you live in suburban DC, group sex is the norm at least in this publicized mansion, so much so, that there's an ordnance preventing paid parties on this particular street - Montgomery County sex-party host must role-play by the zoning rules
A quote from the article:
Quote:
"Kinky people" is the accepted term for folks who derive erotic pleasure from BDSM. "An amazing cross-section of humanity," says Pickthorne's friend Susan Wright, founder of the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom. "Men, women, transgender, heterosexuals, gays, bisexuals. Every ethnicity. White-collar and blue-collar. It's really very, very diverse -- though we do have an unusually high percentage of lawyers. I don't know why."
Anyone want to take a guess, educated or otherwise, as to this last statement.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #20
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great thread...I have a bucket list and my first date with a great couple was to a on premise swingers club in Dallas. OMG. I may have been worried about my size before then, but I left those feelings at the door. Those people came in all sizes and shapes and everyone was having a fucking good time. I made several friends for life that first night and have gone back several times.

I have also experienced the dark side with some people who "think" there are swingers.
Go Figure...
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:50 AM   #21
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I think I would like to do what Nicollette and her friend did in Miami: witness group sex but not participate. I'm too old for that. I prefer some form of intimacy rather than just indiscriminate fvcking.

Unless the group consisted of 3-4 dominant ladies. That kinda does it for me.

I did a 3 or 4 some once with my GF at the time. She wanted to try multiple men but I was kinda skittish about it so we devised a scenario where I was blindfolded. I could hear them play, and was beckoned to participate at varying intervals throughout the play. It wasn't until they left that the blindfold was removed and the GF and I got after it. It was fun. Alas, she and I went our separate ways. I have longed for a similar experience, but ..........
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:25 AM   #22
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent thread and its wonderful to have a place on the board to discuss all kinds of alt realm possibilities.
I think its interesting how the swinging got mixed in with the group sex. They can and do go hand in hand but for myself they were two different events. I've had the immense pleasure of being part of a inpromptue group fun at one of the local swing clubs but usually at swing clubs I find its couple w/couple of or some variation of 2-1 thing. Now as to getting to watch thru a window, I have found a relatively new place that has just the thing. I am looking forward to being part of the "audience" at that window...but I also love the idea of being watched and tend to visual it as a group thing or a semi gangbang type of thing.

I do know that at private parties your more likely to get some good group all mixed configurations. Those can be quite yummy. Swinging was/is fun. Just never been one to get into the online groups etc. I just enjoy going out and seeing what might be happening that evening.
And I've noticed more places (on premise at least) are including some form of a 'play space' for some lite bondage / BDSM play as well.
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:33 PM   #23
methodx69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Great board discussion.....group group group....well.... a few things first really.

I totally agree with the meditation thing to slow the O. For me....I like to get kinda close...like I think that I might...then stop....wait a minute or two....then think of something else. Get distracted by something else going on, and focus your mind on other things. You would be surprised how long you can last.

Size....yeah...I wish I was like 8'' and fatter than hell....but....in a group! You will be so focused on so many different things....size wont matter one little bit.

So...I say...you gotta start with the 3way. It is so satisfying. I have been in them a little before, but have recently found my match made perfect by two lovelies. They are great at what they do. In reality....I think 3-4 is the best number...there are no loose ends, and making the chemistry work is better. You get more than that, and I tend to agree with the nature comment from earlier. It is like watching a bunch of sweaty animals go to town on one another.

So....get yourself a pair of ladies with some ridiculous chemistry, and then go go go to town!
methodx69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #24
Going Vagal
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Interesting discussion, I would say that a group is four or more. The dynamics (or to use a more California term - the vibe) is very different once there are more than 3. In many ways 3 is sort of a funny situation, at best some ends up as "lucky Pierre" receiving from the 2 others but not giving much back (which is fine as long as you are "lucky Pierre"). More likely it turns into more of a voyeuristic tag-team, where one watches (and catches their breath) while watching the other two. Any other experiences?
Going Vagal is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:08 PM   #25
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I would say, "two is company, three's a group."
Well being a swinger 3 or 4 is normal so 5 + is a group for me. The most I have ever been with at one time is 12 or 5 couples & 2 single girls going at it at once.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #26
Shooter46
Registered Member

I have been to several swing clubs. I've always had a great time. I've also been Host to quite a few, hobby , provider party's. Most range in the size of 5 to 6 lady's, 7 to 8 gentlemen. Most are a 3 hour party, but occasionally a 6 hour one is held. Along with the help of a few friends, we have developed a set of rule's and guidelines. It is a great way to experience, some new things you may have always wanted too in a drama free environment. It is all about having a great time.
Shooter46 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:53 PM   #27
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Welcome to the site Shooter it is great to see another swinger on the boards and your parties sound like a lot of fun. My wife and I have been swingers for a couple of years now but I am just getting into the hobby. So far I like the possibilities that it brings and love the selection of women here in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been to many "orgies" and also "gangbangs"...so I say yes to group sex....the more the merrier!!!

When you have a sexual 'itch" it is nice to be "scratched' in so many places by so many people!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote