Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2013, 08:53 AM   #181
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

plastic sheets huh ???? Might have to throw some lube on it, have a suck 'N' slide, that might be fun lol
Old 09-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #182
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Well if you need practice , you know my #
Old 09-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #183
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 09-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #184
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
That's NOT fair! FIH you fill FOUR categories. TALL: Almost 6 FT., RED Head, BBW and....... so you attract a bigger client base. Plus you have walker parking and are priced below market rates. I wonder how well you might fair if you charge $250-$300 per hour instead of $200?

Which brings up something very important... representations have been made how well BBW'S are doing. Is that because they are in fact a sought after BBW? Or is it because of their rates compared to others?

But in either case Fancy you may have just inspired the next thread... do certain providers "NEED" to charge less to fair well in this business? Thank you Fancy! For those of you who don't know fancy she has been around for ever it would seem. I don't want to say she is OLD, but remember Ben Franklin? That key he tied to his kite I understood it to be the key to Fancy's in call. That may just be urban legend... but....

VictoriaLyn 34 Voluptous $160 per hour
Aphrodite 50 Curvy $200 per hour but has a $160 special
BrownSugarBaby 21 Curvy $300 per hour
Austintatious Lilly 45 Athletic $300 per hour
Shayla84 28 Curvy $260 per hour
Mia Christine 32 BBW $90 per hour but NOT FS
JennsLolli 29 Curvy $240 but has a $140 French Special
Annef 40 130 LBS. $250 per hour
Britttany Love 25 BBW $150 per hour
Scalett Rossi 31 Voluptous $300 per hour
Kit-4-Kat 46 Average $240 per hour
FancyInHeels 53 BBW $200 per hour
Twit. I may have to toddle over there, tie you up with my Depends, and then beat you with my walker. Oh, btw, that key Franklin got was to my chastity belt.

If we're going to get into price comparison, I need to point out that only 10% of the fellows who visit me take the $200/1-hour option. It was something that I decided to offer as an incentive to ECCIE and P411 members ONLY (not even listed on my website and definitely not for BP), a more affordable choice, but it doesn't seem to draw much attention and neither does my 90-minute/$250 package. The vast majority of gents who Fancy me prefer the 2-hour/$300 and 3-hour/$350 fun fests. I compare favorably on the dollar value per time spent in my company, but it's still a bigger chunk of cash than you would expect most fellows to drop for one visit, so I'm not sure what that does to your "stats."

Plus I get out and about on 2-3 dinner dates each month, an overnight here and there, and there's my "themed" dates like the various Renaissance Festival Tours. (You forgot one category - wicked wench!) How many ladies offer that type of variety in addition to your typical 1-hour shot slot? Quite frankly, it is rare for anyone to seek me out BECAUSE I am BBW, but more due to me being a tall, tart, and sassy redheaded lassie with an incall decorated like a Celtic dragonhold. (There's another debate for you; how much does a provider's incall atmosphere play in the frequency of her visitors? Does a nice, secure one with a touch of personality and imagination attract more than your average Patel notel? My business saw another type of "rise" when I moved into my apartment a couple of years back.)

When I'm not immersed in a fantasy, I'm a realist, so yes, I do charge less than what I would were I a couple of decades younger and could be spun like a top on your shillelagh. If what I offer now could be combined with what I looked like in my college days.... you guys would be forking over $400 an hour for porking.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:51 AM   #185
rockerrick
Account Disabled

No we wouldn't ! No offense meant . There is not a single provider I would ever blow 400 hr on . Very very very few I will do 300 on . I just don't think there is anything in the world worth 300 an hr , well maybe a skydive from the stratosphere , or a zero gravity flight . But nothing the surface of this planet can offer .
Old 09-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #186
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Oh yeah, wait until you see that ER bill !!!
Old 09-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #187
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think a lot of the "high dollar hooka's" get away with the $400+ per hour due to the perception that if you pay more then the quality must be better. We ladies all have the same parts, some with more, less, or added packaging.
What's important is that a provider of any size, age, or appearance must market herself the best way she can, find a niche, keep a persistent level of sensually satisfying service and carnal companionship, and those who are willing to pay will, and those who won't, won't.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #188
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Inspired by Lilly....

I do NOT care for BBW'S, Older Ladies, TS'S and UGLY CHICKS. That's just me. That's my preference. We all have choices to make in life and those are mine. Now I have certainly banged a fatty or two in my time. But I choose NOT to pay for it. I have also banged a few UGLY chicks as well, but they really didn't look as bad when I had 6 scotches in me. If your collecting social security I'm not interested. There was that one time in San Antonio where Bobbi turned out to be Bobby... but that had a abrupt ending and I don't want to talk about that. LOL

But it's my money, my time and my life. If I choose to see nothing but BBW'S well then that's perfectly OK. Why wouldn't it be? For years I have told providers to spend five minutes with me and if for any reason they choose NOT to have a session with me no harm no foul. I would NOT print a word about it. Fortunately none of the providers have ever taken me up on that thou.

The way this works is "we" choose you. You choose to collect the cash. Simple as that. If by chance it doesn't work for either one of us... well then it just doesn't work. There is room enough for all of use here.

Any thoughts?

I was sitting back, thinking surely this was a joke or some weird test. Or maybe you were going somewhere with this. After much observation, here are my final thoughts....Go fuck yourself

Still think I am classy now? Not like "all those other providers." You are being an asshole.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:16 AM   #189
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
Here are the high points of what you may have missed:

For a while SL was the king, actually that was Homer but who cares. Whispers thought he was the King and Martian Man was almost the king. RockerRick Died Hard and was Absolutely smitten with a bobble headed deep throat artist then got into a slap fight with Space Mountain and more or less lost.. Toyz showed up, Little Monster loves womens' feet and someone who literally never shut up cried “cum rape”.

Ztonk disappeared

A whole lot of (interesting)folks had turbulent personal lives, got outed, divorced, burnt out, or found God and faded away.

All the while there were many thought provoking discussions over everything under the sun, then without warning it all stopped. It's like 20 or so people all had major life changes in a 6 week span and this place has been dead ever since. There many subplots not included but you can always go back about a year and change and read to your hearts content.

Maybe SL is just bored. I dunno, this whole thing seems out of character.

Me, I love to have a BBW straddle my face and uh.....well, you know.

Cheers.
LMFAO!!! that's some good shit!!

And since this thread is about preferences and I was sorta dragged into this......

Here's Mine!! :

She would be so much hotter without those ridiculous glasses!!

God I love Gingers!!!

Did I mention I love Gingers!!!

Love those Blondes as well!!

Now you people play nice or I'm gonna have to put y'all in a cage like I did this one!!
Old 09-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #190
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Yeah JW , the bobble headed deep throat artist and slap fight are in reverse order . But still some of the funniest shit I've read in a long time . Especially the never shuts up , OMG that was hysterical .
Old 09-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #191
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
This old BBW is doing just fine without the OP's biz, so pointless to comment further.

Move on, people, nothing more to see here.
Quote:
Twit. I may have to toddle over there, tie you up with my Depends, and then beat you with my walker. Oh, btw, that key Franklin got was to my chastity belt.

If we're going to get into price comparison, I need to point out that only 10% of the fellows who visit me take the $200/1-hour option. It was something that I decided to offer as an incentive to ECCIE and P411 members ONLY (not even listed on my website and definitely not for BP), a more affordable choice, but it doesn't seem to draw much attention and neither does my 90-minute/$250 package. The vast majority of gents who Fancy me prefer the 2-hour/$300 and 3-hour/$350 fun fests. I compare favorably on the dollar value per time spent in my company, but it's still a bigger chunk of cash than you would expect most fellows to drop for one visit, so I'm not sure what that does to your "stats."

Plus I get out and about on 2-3 dinner dates each month, an overnight here and there, and there's my "themed" dates like the various Renaissance Festival Tours. (You forgot one category - wicked wench!) How many ladies offer that type of variety in addition to your typical 1-hour shot slot? Quite frankly, it is rare for anyone to seek me out BECAUSE I am BBW, but more due to me being a tall, tart, and sassy redheaded lassie with an incall decorated like a Celtic dragonhold. (There's another debate for you; how much does a provider's incall atmosphere play in the frequency of her visitors? Does a nice, secure one with a touch of personality and imagination attract more than your average Patel notel? My business saw another type of "rise" when I moved into my apartment a couple of years back.)

When I'm not immersed in a fantasy, I'm a realist, so yes, I do charge less than what I would were I a couple of decades younger and could be spun like a top on your shillelagh. If what I offer now could be combined with what I looked like in my college days.... you guys would be forking over $400 an hour for porking.
Well done... me thincks you have redefined "pointless to comment further."

So it wasn't urban legend... chastity belt... check!

Porking...when you say that it sounds so sexy.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #192
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
This old BBW is doing just fine without the OP's biz, so pointless to comment further.

Move on, people, nothing more to see here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
I was sitting back, thinking surely this was a joke or some weird test. Or maybe you were going somewhere with this. After much observation, here are my final thoughts....Go fuck yourself

Still think I am classy now? Not like "all those other providers." You are being an asshole.
Do you feel better now?

Thank You!

Old 09-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #193
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
LMFAO!!! that's some good shit!!

And since this thread is about preferences and I was sorta dragged into this......

Here's Mine!! :

She would be so much hotter without those ridiculous glasses!!

God I love Gingers!!!

Did I mention I love Gingers!!!

Love those Blondes as well!!

Now you people play nice or I'm gonna have to put y'all in a cage like I did this one!!

My Oh My!
Old 09-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #194
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
JennsLolli 29 Curvy $240 but has a $140 French Special
Darlin', you're kidding, right?

I charged $240/hr without having any reviews and had more appointment requests than I could manage on my trip. The $140 was a one-day-only special after a glory-hole was cancelled (hey, I have a cock-sucking fetish). I was charging $350/hr for 50 minute hours once upon a time, and was over capacity request-wise at that rate, too. I've even had a few gentleman who would fly to me, book a kick-ass suite, pay for two hours, then fly home. Even if they used frequent flier miles, that's still one hell of a rate.

Your pricing argument is lame. So much of the pricing deals with location (Dallas is crazy low...coasts are crazy high). It all a balancing act for the girls between how many appointments they can and will field and what demand is for them at a particular time (lower when reviews are scarce, higher when reputation is more established). As far as grandfathered rates, that's just good business practice -- you know the guy is safe, the screening hassle isn't there, and you know if you'll have a good time.

Last month y'all had your collective panties in a bunch because girls were charging too much, now we're getting reamed and deemed second tier because we charge too little. Make up your damn minds.

(Yes, I realize it's dumb to keep arguing in this thread at a certain point...but damn)
Old 09-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #195
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Once upon a time only counts in fairy tales . Today and tomorrow are the only thing that matters .
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women