Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default WH INTIMIDATION OF THE PRESS CONTINUES......

"Lanny Davis, and Obama supporter, said this morning on WMAL radio that the Washington Times editor was threatened with restricted access or possible revocation of access to White House officials if they kept running his column, a column White House officials apparently didn’t like."

From WAL radio this am:

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:22 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Obamatons would have you believe the Woodward threat was a one-off; NOT TRUE !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:41 AM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Obamatons would have you believe the Woodward threat was a one-off; NOT TRUE !
It's fun to watch the White House's reaction to Bob Woodward pointing out that Obama is a liar. It just shows the extent to which Obama is supported by main stream media. Obama lies routinely and MSM says nothing.

The only voices that point out Obama's lies have been discredited as right wing nuts. When Fox News or talk radio accuses Obama of lying, he just laughs it off. When liberal icon Bob Woodward says he's lying, it's not so easy to dismiss. Imagine a thousand Bob Woodwards in MSM pointing Obama's lies. If MSM was the watchdog it's supposed to be, Obama wouldn't be able to lie and the country's future would be far brighter.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #4
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Is anybody really shocked? The press got daddy Obama elected. Now they are just as stuck as we are with his cradle to grave "protection" and America-changing daddiness.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Anyone who believes this guy WAS NOT ORDERED from the top, needs to back away from the bong your sucking on, and go back to sucking oscumbos dick.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

LOL...The liberal press gets Obama elected! You guys are to funny. The so called liberal press got walked all over by the Bush admin in the build up to the Iraq war.

When are you numbnuts going to learn that politics is a big boy sport and the press is in it to make a buck.

If you don't believe me, ask Woodwards publisher.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #7
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

LOL, you have got to be KIDDING ME! The press came all over Obama. I'm sure it had more to do with electing the first black president than the bullshit philosophical and meaningless mantra Hope and Change.

I'm going to go back to discussing something less close to the heart of disciples like religion in that other thread.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
LOL...The liberal press gets Obama elected! You guys are to funny. The so called liberal press got walked all over by the Bush admin in the build up to the Iraq war.

When are you numbnuts going to learn that politics is a big boy sport and the press is in it to make a buck.

If you don't believe me, ask Woodwards publisher.
It looks like Woodward is sticking to his story.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50988772
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:57 AM   #9
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Obviously the Founding Fathers felt a little differently or they wouldn't' have made Freedom of the Press part of the Bill of Rights.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
LOL, you have got to be KIDDING ME! The press came all over Obama. I'm sure it had more to do with electing the first black president than the bullshit philosophical and meaningless mantra Hope and Change.

I'm going to go back to discussing something less close to the heart of disciples like religion in that other thread.
Had Clinton gotten elected...folks would be claiming the exact same thing about the press with her.

I bitched about the kid glove treatment Bush got in 2000.

The fact is, the loser like to place blame on others. In this case the press.

My point is the press is in it to make money and therefore give the mass wtf they want. The masses wanted Bush in 2000 and 2004 (well not 2000 lol) and Obama in 08 and 2012.

I find it funny how the losers bitch. Hell I did it in 2000. I thought the press did not point out how Bush got the majority of his fortune from the tax payers in the Texas Ranger deal.

At the end of the day, the masses weren't that interested so the press did not drumbeat it.

If the press seems to like Obama (or hate him) it is because they are marketing to their revenue source. They want viewers.

But if you want to blame the press to feel better...continue to do so. Ignore that they are a business.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:20 AM   #11
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Had Clinton gotten elected...folks would be claiming the exact same thing about the press with her.
Probably.

Quote:
I bitched about the kid glove treatment Bush got in 2000.

Bush didn't get kid glove treatment, Gore just sucked. After 9/11 the "War on Terror" got the kid glove treatment not W. I hated W.

Quote:
The fact is, the loser like to place blame on others. In this case the press.

My point is the press is in it to make money and therefore give the mass wtf they want. The masses wanted Bush in 2000 and 2004 (well not 2000 lol) and Obama in 08 and 2012.

I find it funny how the losers bitch. Hell I did it in 2000. I thought the press did not point out how Bush got the majority of his fortune from the tax payers in the Texas Ranger deal.

At the end of the day, the masses weren't that interested so the press did not drumbeat it.

If the press seems to like Obama (or hate him) it is because they are marketing to their revenue source. They want viewers.

But if you want to blame the press to feel better...continue to do so. Ignore that they are a business.
I disagree; Daddy Obama was their dream-boat. Now they're stuck with him like the rest of us are. I think the limmited coverage of his non-decision making and continual fuck ups and massive coverage of pro-Democrat / Daddy agenda is just to cover up their abysmal mistake in 2008.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women