Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2012, 06:34 AM   #16
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

I've met 2 I wish I had never met due to stalking threats and probably worst experience as a provider. I've enjoyed everyone else I've met and several became great friendships. But until the other day I never wished I hadn't met them. Sucks when a friendship is taken advantage of.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:03 AM   #17
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
I've met 2 I wish I had never met due to stalking threats and probably worst experience as a provider. I've enjoyed everyone else I've met and several became great friendships. But until the other day I never wished I hadn't met them. Sucks when a friendship is taken advantage of.
I promise I won't be a stocker darling. But you have to promise not to fall in love with me.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
And I thought I was just a fan?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:18 AM   #19
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Yes, I have had a few meetings like that. The time spent together was so amazing, the sex was out of this world, the conversation/pillow talk was so cool, but when the ultimate goal was met, it was cold shoulder time. Its the worst kind of anti-climax in my opinion. I know its just a release for some, but there are times I feel a connection with people and when the cold shoulder happens, it bothers me. It kind of makes it feel like the whole encounter was fake, and that bugs me. If someome is going to be a cold fish, I would rather they are that way the whole time, instead of blowing smoke up my......... you get the picture!
It's the law of averages, the more people you meet the more likely this will happen. I think it's about as likely as the opposite. Think about how many times you thought "thank God that's over...we had nothing in common" as the door closed. It happens, personalities mess, or they don't.

Don't let the cold shoulder bother you. It goes with the NSA nature of the hobby. The encounter wasn't fake...you met someone, you clicked, you had sex....maybe even GREAT SEX, but it was a business relationship with clearly defined boundaries. The GFE has to stop at some point or bounderies get crossed, and that is dangerous for you and your client. Ideally, at least for me, the GFE illusion should fade about 30 secs after the door closes and I'm on the elevator. Some folks are different and need that distance sooner or they feel themselves getting attached.

Thanks to the OP. This thread puts some humanity back into what is often a cold hobby

Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:20 AM   #20
AnnelieseBell
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 150209

My first time. He was so romantic and indulgent with me. Afterward he wanted to lie with his arms around me until our time was over. When it was time to leave he walked me to the door, I leaned in to kiss him goodbye, and he pulled away. It was a cold slap from reality. I checked my breath as I walked down the hall. That wasn't the reason, he was simply finished with me. Que sera sera though, right? Although I won't say I wish I'd never met him, I definitely fell from that fantasy with a thud. It was a valuable lesson that I would've had to learn at some point, and I appreciate what a nice time I had while I was with him.
AnnelieseBell is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #21
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've met some wonderful people in the hobby, gentlemen who have become close and lasting friends even if the relationship was compensated, one of whom I lost recently after 4 years as his playmate when his heart failed. (Noooo, wasn't MY fault. I wasn't there at the time.) I do understand the frequent "cold shoulder" treatment as you're on the way out after the fun, don't let the door slap you on the ass. The transition is a wee bit jarring, but to be expected as part of the path we ladies have set ourselves on.

There was one fellow, however, that I wish I hadn't met because he broke MY heart. When I was still pretty green as a professional companion, I was engaged for a dinner date by a newbie who was about 10 years younger than I, and when I drove up to the upscale restaurant and saw him standing out front waiting for me, I said to myself, "Oh, Fancy, you're in &^%$@#* trouble now!" It was instant attraction and chemical reaction. He was tall, blond, handsome, well-dressed, intelligent, and not inconceivably out of my age range for public association. We somehow made it through dinner without tearing our clothes off (thankfully we had been in a private booth or we would have been tossed out for making a scene with all the lip-locking), decided to go back to his new house (which was way the heck out in Pasadena) and I followed him there, we went skinny dipping in the pool in the moonlight (I was the first woman to be "baptized" there), retired to the boudoir, and what was only supposed to be dinner and a quick "dessert" turned into all night and most of the next day.
OMG.

That was the only time he gave me money, and then just my dinner date rate. I went back to his house a few times, and he met me at my hotel suite hotel a few times (this was way before I had my incall apartment), the sex was amazing, and I thought it was turning into something more; we must have spent 100 hours on the phone, him in his backyard pool in Pasadena, me on the porch of my cottage in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston, looking up at the sky watching for shooting stars while he identified the constellations or pointed out the craters on the full moon. He talked about his work, his family, his parrot, his plans, his frustrations, his motorcycle. He took me on a midnight ride once, me in a skirt billowing in the wind, and we ended up with waffles at IHOP, laughing at the drunk crowd. Another time we went to my favorite place, the Texas Renaissance Festival, in his new BMW, and I still have the moon-and-stars amulet he bought me there.

However, he was going through an ugly divorce (I was the first woman since his wife) and a midlife crisis (he had just gotten piercings in rebellion), and wasn't ready for any kind of emotional commitment, understandably, whereas I was at a point in my life where I wanted one. I think he realized it was getting too intimate when I sent him a big box with a giant Christmas stocking stuffed with little presents, things I knew he liked. (He had never, ever had a Christmas stocking, can you believe it?) We were going to go to a New Year's party at his work, but, well, he decided he wanted to go solo. My heart shattered, as I knew that was the end of that, and yes, he stopped calling shortly thereafter and wouldn't respond to my emails. Yes, I cried myself to sleep on more than a few nights, and it took me quite a while to get over that tightness in the chest and gut feeling.

Oddly, he called a few months ago like nothing had ever happened, and I'm happy to say that I felt nothing. He just wanted to talk about what had been going on with him over the last few years, and while I made the appropriate "uh huh, that's great" remarks as he prattled, I realized that all he had EVER wanted to talk about when we were "together" was himself. The only other times he had taken me on other "dates" in public had been the bike ride and the Ren-Fest, and he had spent most of the time at the festival fooling around with his impressive new camera, and had never sent me any of the photos. Amazing what you talk yourself into "hearing" or "seeing" when you think you're falling in love, when in reality I had always just been a booty call and someone to call who would listen sympathetically and invariably agree with him when others didn't, someone to show his "toys" off to, and our short-lived "relationship" had never really evolved past the self-involved-client-and-I'm-here-to-please-you-provider stage.

Really difficult for couples to maintain relationships, as one side is nearly always going to want more than the other, but especially challenging for Hobbyists (both ladies and gents), I think, because we are used to having it "our way" too much.

(P.S. - Anybody want an amulet, slightly used?)
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women