Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #16
timpage
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=RedLeg505;1053567975]Right, and moments after using that word, you guys go back to the old "those old conservatives have this WAR ON WOMEN thing going on" hmmm?

Too funny.

So, Limbaugh calling Fluke a slut is "omg, how DARE he" stuff, but you calling two women you don't agree with politically a CUNT, which you admit is a derogatory term, is perfectly fine?

Ahh.. the hypocrisy is stunning.[/QUOTE

Shit, Rush would use the term without reservation if he thought it would bring in listeners. So, go fuck yourself. You want to play hardball?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
You posted in the wrong thread.

The Hillary threads are somewhere further down.

ha ha ha ha
Apparently you have serious reading comprehension issues. I didn't post in the wrong thread, you did. This thread is about Michelle Malkin, not Hillary. I was merely responding directly to a previous post. It was you that took the discussion somewhere else. Point the (middle) finger at yourself, not at me.

Just curious, are you the imbecile brother to the Idiot twins, IB and JD? If not, you should be! ha ha ha ha
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Apparently you have serious reading comprehension issues .I didn't post in the wrong thread, you did. This thread is about Michelle Malkin, not Hillary. I was merely responding directly to a previous post. It was you that took the discussion somewhere else. Point the (middle) finger at yourself, not at me.

Just curious, are you the long lost brother to the Idiot twins, IB and JD? If not, you should be! ha ha ha ha
Your POV is seriously affected by your head-up-your-ass condition, BigKoTex, and it reeks accordingly.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your POV is seriously affected by your head-up-your-ass condition, BigKoTex, and it reeks accordingly.
I am glad that I was able to arrange a reunion of one of the two Idiot twins (IB) to his long lost imbecile brother. Surely the other (JD) can not be far behind.

I suspect the three of you will have a gay ol' time!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am glad that I was able to arrange a reunion of one of the two Idiot twins (IB) to his long lost imbecile brother. Surely the other (JD) can not be far behind.

I suspect the three of you will have a gay ol' time!
It's funny how you lib-retard faggots use "gay" as a pejorative when it suits your purpose, BigKoTex; otherwise, you're generously bending over giving them full access. BTW, BigKoTex, you never did tell the forum about your "gay" times in the Army. What was that you and your buddies did with the limp wristed types, BigKoTex?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's funny how you lib-retard faggots use "gay" as a pejorative when it suits your purpose

Apparently I struck a nerve with at least one of the Idiot twins, IB. Perhaps, you can get together with your identical twin (JD) and the imbecile brother (Bojo), and the three of you can have Idiot Family sibling sex!

Just a thought!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Apparently I struck a nerve with at least one of the Idiot twins, IB. Perhaps, you can get together with your identical twin (JD) and the imbecile brother (Bojo), and the three of you can have Idiot Family sibling sex!

Just a thought!
The only nerve that you struck, ass-hat, was in your rectum when you sneezed, BigKoTex.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:26 PM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
The only nerve that you struck, ass-hat, was in your rectum when you sneezed, BigKoTex.
If that is the best you can do, you should wait for reinforcements from your Idiot twin brother, JD.

What a fukin' loser!!!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If that is the best you can do, you should wait for reinforcements from your Idiot twin brother, JD!

What a fukin' loser!!!!!
Are you belching or farting, BigKoTex? In your present head-up-your-ass condition they're indistinguishable.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #25
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I'm sorry, I rarely use the word, but Michelle Malkin is a cunt. She's like Ann Coulter....it's all about the money and being a bomb-thrower in order to generate the money. Fuck her and those that think what she says makes one bit of a difference to the well-being of the country. She's about the Benjamins.

This could easily be rewritten for Obama:
"It's all about the votes and being a bomb-thrower in order to generate the votes. Fuck him and those that think what he says makes one bit of difference to the well-being of the country. He's about the votes"
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you belching or farting, BigKoTex? In your present head-up-your-ass condition they're indistinguishable.

Weak, very weak! But I would not have expected anything less from the Idiot twin with the lowest IQ.Of course, that is not saying much when there is a combined total of 37 between the two.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
This could easily be rewritten for Obama:
"It's all about the votes and being a bomb-thrower in order to generate the votes. Fuck him and those that think what he says makes one bit of difference to the well-being of the country. He's about the votes"

kinda like all the shit you sling at Obie makes a difference in the well being of the country ?

He's about the votes.

he will damn sure need them if he intends to win the next election.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Weak, very weak! But I would not have expected anything less from the Idiot twin with the lowest IQ.
You deserved that title "BUTTer Bar", BigKoTex. BTW, BigKoTex, you never did answer that question about your "gay" times in the Army. What was that you and your buddies did with the limp wristed types, BigKoTex?
Old 08-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
You deserved that title "BUTTer Bar", BigKoTex. BTW, BigKoTex, you never did answer that question about your "gay" times in the Army. What was that you and your buddies did with the limp wristed types, BigKoTex?
Just when I think the Idiot twin with the lowest IQ can't possibly post something as ignorant as his previous post, he somehow manages to lower the bar even further.

Is there any limit to how low Mr. Idiot can go?
Old 08-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just when I think the Idiot twin with the lowest IQ can't possibly post something as ignorant as his previous post, he somehow manages to lower the bar even further.

Is there any limit to how low Mr. Idiot can go?
Bet you winced when they stuck your pin-on rank on your ass-hat, didn't you "BUTTer Bar"? Quit deflecting, ass-hat, answer the question about your "gay" times in the Army. What was that you and your buddies did with the limp wristed types, BigKoTex

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women