Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2015, 12:41 PM   #31
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
When additional dollars are added to the economy on the whim of the FED, every dollar loses value.
Every time a bank extends a loan, additional dollars are added to the economy. The Fed has nothing to do with those private lending decisions. And it doesn't mean "every dollar loses value" (or purchasing power) if the velocity of money (I.e. the rate at which each dollar in the economy is spent) declines - as it has been doing in recent years.

Of course, once velocity stops going down and starts going up again, inflation will pick up and then you will be right about every dollar losing value.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 12:52 PM   #32
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yes, you did, shamfucker. Making mistakes is something you are very prone to do, especially when it comes to economics. Your inability to match up countries and currencies is but one example. Then there is this rambling nonsense:

Arbitrage doesn't require a common currency. It happens right now everyday with multiple currencies. And if some countries try to artificially over- or under-value their exchange rates, it only creates MORE opportunities for arbitraguers to exploit!

And Pakistan's per capita income isn't anywhere near the $9800 level you cite. Estimates vary, but even the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics puts it at around $1500. So you are off by a factor of 6X, you sloppy retard.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/889024/p...s-1513-a-year/

And before you try to save face by claiming that only makes your point stronger - it doesn't. The fact that the US uses a single currency hasn't reduced the income disparities that you and your fellow libtard dems keep fulminating about. Per capita income varies widely among the Eurozone countries too - even though they share the same currency. So once again, your "point" is invalid and not very well thought out.

On the bright side, this means as long as your skills don't slip when it comes to delivering your behind-the-dumpster services at Tallywackers, you and woomby don't need to worry about losing your jobs to the Pakis down the street working the dumpster behind the 7-11!

+ 1
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 03:30 PM   #33
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, you did, shamfucker. Marking mistakes is something you are very prone to do, especially when it comes to economics. Your inability to match up countries and currencies is but one example. Then there is this rambling nonsense:

Arbitrage doesn't require a common currency. It happens right now everyday with multiple currencies. And if some countries try to artificially over- or under-value their exchange rates, it only creates MORE opportunities for arbitraguers to exploit!

And Pakistan's per capita income isn't anywhere near the $9800 level you cite. Estimates vary, but even the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics puts it at around $1500. So you are off by a factor of 6X, you sloppy retard.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/889024/p...s-1513-a-year/

And before you try to save face by claiming that only makes your point stronger - it doesn't. The fact that the US uses a single currency hasn't reduced the income disparities that you and your fellow libtard dems keep fulminating about. Per capita income varies widely among the Eurozone countries too - even though they share the same currency. So once again, your "point" is invalid and not very well thought out.

On the bright side, this means as long as your skills don't slip when it comes to delivering your behind-the-dumpster services at Tallywackers, you and woomby don't need to worry about losing your jobs to the Pakis down the street working the dumpster behind the 7-11!

What the hell is this drivel? Did you down a couple of Jims and go on a google binge?

Hunker up retard, I’m about to rip you a new one.

Quote:
Arbitrage doesn't require a common currency. It happens right now everyday with multiple currencies. And if some countries try to artificially over- or under-value their exchange rates, it only creates MORE opportunities for arbitraguers to exploit!*.
Did I even mention CURRENCY arbitrage? No.

In fact, from what I said, it is quite obvious that I am talking about COMMODITY arbitrage. See below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
If you're implementing a uniform currency then that means the price of goods everywhere will be the same,*.

Quote:
I mentioned the word arbitrage, something I'm sure you're completely unfamiliar with. You would have never mentioned houses if you understood what I meant.*
Can you move a house from west Texas and sell it in California? No. Christ, use your fucking brain for once.*

The price of something, like a car, excluding transportation and taxation costs, will be very similar in Texas and California. It's a theoretically and empirically proven economic theory.

You see, arbitrage isn’t necessarily limited to currencies. It is simply the process of taking advantage of a price difference in two markets. Between ANYTHING.

What it implies in this situation is that two goods, priced in U.S dollars, will have to be the exact same price, excluding transportation, taxation differences, and also using the perfect market assumption. A Camry in Pakistan, excluding transportation, taxation, and the assuming availability of full price information to every customer in the world, should cost the same in the U.S and the same in Pakistan.

Now, there are a couple ways you could have jumped from that arbitrage to ASSuming I meant currency arbitrage. Here’s the most likely theory: You have, absolutely, NO.fucking.idea what you’re talking about. You googled arbitrage and it popped up with the most common practiced form: currency. You spent an hour reading it and then spewed your bullshit onto this hooker board.

Another point which further illustrates your massive ignorance. Anyone, with even the tiniest grasp of economics, understands the concepts of long run vs the short run. FFS, they tell you that in introductory macro theory.

Here’s what I said:

Quote:
, (otherwise everyone will engage in a process called arbitrage, which can not exist in the long run).*.
Here’s your response:

Quote:
It happens right now everyday with multiple currencies..
In truth, it is BECAUSE of the short run that currency arbitrage cannot exist in the long run. When there are price differences in the short run, traders immediately capitalize on it, leaving no possibility for arbitrage to exist in the long run.

Quote:
And if some countries try to artificially over- or under-value their exchange rates, it only creates MORE opportunities for arbitraguers to exploit!*.
Nope. If you had any clue about how artificial currency manipulation works, you wouldn’t have posted this bullshit. China floods the market with Yuan each day, by buying U.S dollars. This causes the value of the yen to fall when compared to the dollar (more supply for Yuan=less value; vice versa for American $), and therefore a currency equilibrium is maintained. No arbitrage opportunity exists. There is a reason why China has the biggest Dollar reserves of any foreign country.

The fact that you don’t even know the difference between the long run and the short run, is precisely why I think you are the biggest fraud on this forum. You pretend to come in here with a few buzzwords and a lot of huff-puff, but anyone with even a slightly trained eye can see that you are nothing but a fucking poser (ofcourse, that excludes most of your idiot buttboys).

Is your ass reamed out yet? Well, I’m not done.

Quote:
And Pakistan's per capita income isn't anywhere near the $9800 level you cite. Estimates vary, but even the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics puts it at around $1500. So you are off by a factor of 6X, you sloppy retard.*.
So you can use google…hooray for you. Unfortunately, google won’t teach you how to think critically.

Pakistan’s GDP per capita in nominal terms might be $1500, but in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP) it is exactly 9800(or was, in 2013).

Now ask yourself this: when discussing cross-country arbitrage, which index would you use?

The nominal one, which represents the amount of actual dollars? OR, the PPP index which equates the price of goods all across the world and represents the amount of purchasing power that nominal GDP/capita ($1500) actually holds in Pakistan($9800). Even the fact that I have to explain this to you demonstrates your complete lack of ANY education on the subject.

Go back to what I said above: you are nothing but a fucking fraud. I have no idea why you have to pretend to be something you’re not, on a hooker board, no less. No one gives a fuck. Just make those corny jokes like Reytard does and leave it at that. Your post was so laughably childish that I had to clean my desk from all the coffee I just spit on it. Seriously, find something better to do with all your spare time.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
What the hell is this drivel? Did you down a couple of Jims and go on a google binge?

Hunker up retard, I’m about to rip you a new one.

Did I even mention CURRENCY arbitrage? No.

In fact, from what I said, it is quite obvious that I am talking about COMMODITY arbitrage. See below:

You see, arbitrage isn’t necessarily limited to currencies. It is simply the process of taking advantage of a price difference in two markets. Between ANYTHING.

What it implies in this situation is that two goods, priced in U.S dollars, will have to be the exact same price, excluding transportation, taxation differences, and also using the perfect market assumption. A Camry in Pakistan, excluding transportation, taxation, and the assuming availability of full price information to every customer in the world, should cost the same in the U.S and the same in Pakistan.

Now, there are a couple ways you could have jumped from that arbitrage to ASSuming I meant currency arbitrage. Here’s the most likely theory: You have, absolutely, NO.fucking.idea what you’re talking about. You googled arbitrage and it popped up with the most common practiced form: currency. You spent an hour reading it and then spewed your bullshit onto this hooker board.

Another point which further illustrates your massive ignorance. Anyone, with even the tiniest grasp of economics, understands the concepts of long run vs the short run. FFS, they tell you that in introductory macro theory.

Here’s what I said:

Here’s your response:

In truth, it is BECAUSE of the short run that currency arbitrage cannot exist in the long run. When there are price differences in the short run, traders immediately capitalize on it, leaving no possibility for arbitrage to exist in the long run.

Nope. If you had any clue about how artificial currency manipulation works, you wouldn’t have posted this bullshit. China floods the market with Yuan each day, by buying U.S dollars. This causes the value of the yen to fall when compared to the dollar (more supply for Yuan=less value; vice versa for American $), and therefore a currency equilibrium is maintained. No arbitrage opportunity exists. There is a reason why China has the biggest Dollar reserves of any foreign country.

The fact that you don’t even know the difference between the long run and the short run, is precisely why I think you are the biggest fraud on this forum. You pretend to come in here with a few buzzwords and a lot of huff-puff, but anyone with even a slightly trained eye can see that you are nothing but a fucking poser (ofcourse, that excludes most of your idiot buttboys).

Is your ass reamed out yet? Well, I’m not done.

So you can use google…hooray for you. Unfortunately, google won’t teach you how to think critically.

Pakistan’s GDP per capita in nominal terms might be $1500, but in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP) it is exactly 9800(or was, in 2013).

Now ask yourself this: when discussing cross-country arbitrage, which index would you use?

The nominal one, which represents the amount of actual dollars? OR, the PPP index which equates the price of goods all across the world and represents the amount of purchasing power that nominal GDP/capita ($1500) actually holds in Pakistan($9800). Even the fact that I have to explain this to you demonstrates your complete lack of ANY education on the subject.

Go back to what I said above: you are nothing but a fucking fraud. I have no idea why you have to pretend to be something you’re not, on a hooker board, no less. No one gives a fuck. Just make those corny jokes like Reytard does and leave it at that. Your post was so laughably childish that I had to clean my desk from all the coffee I just spit on it. Seriously, find something better to do with all your spare time.
Guess when you and woomby aren't keeping that shithole of a place you two work out of "presentable" for your "customers" at Talleywackers, you two find time to steal his Momma /sister's laptop and post on this Hooker board trying to feel better about your lying liberal selves. So THAT's what YOU do in YOUR spare time shammy ? How's the wedding planning "cumming" along, ya swishy walker ? Have you two " broke in " those brown sheets we sent to you two as a wedding present ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 04:38 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Every time a bank extends a loan, additional dollars are added to the economy. The Fed has nothing to do with those private lending decisions. And it doesn't mean "every dollar loses value" (or purchasing power) if the velocity of money (I.e. the rate at which each dollar in the economy is spent) declines - as it has been doing in recent years.

Of course, once velocity stops going down and starts going up again, inflation will pick up and then you will be right about every dollar losing value.

Fractional reserve banking doesn't help, but we could manage that. It's the FED that will be our ruin. Even President Wilson regretted signing the FED into law.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:38 PM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Velocity. Money flies out of your pockets pretty fast around those thai ladyboys, am I right?

BTW, it's the rate at which each dollar is spent PER unit of TIME.

How's your butt? Seeing as how Sham just reamed you an extra asshole up there
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:42 PM   #37
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Fractional reserve banking doesn't help, but we could manage that. It's the FED that will be our ruin. Even President Wilson regretted signing the FED into law.
Sorry COG, but the FED is the greatest moneymaker our government ever invented!! They charge interest on money they create out of thin air!!! The whole fucking world uses the money our government prints and/or creates.

China is owed trillions of US dollars - shit we create with a few keystrokes on a computer.

In return, they manufactured real, though usually shitty, durable goods and sent them to us to use.

Why do you hate the FED?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 07:56 PM   #38
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Why do you hate the FED?
Why don't you hate Jewish Welshers?

I do!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:20 PM   #39
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Why don't you hate Jewish Welshers?

I do!
Then you admit you are a hater.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:40 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry COG, but the FED is the greatest moneymaker our government ever invented!! They charge interest on money they create out of thin air!!! The whole fucking world uses the money our government prints and/or creates.

China is owed trillions of US dollars - shit we create with a few keystrokes on a computer.

In return, they manufactured real, though usually shitty, durable goods and sent them to us to use.

Why do you hate the FED?
Are you serious? They serve the banking elites, not the people. It is unconstitutional. They have inflated our money beyond reason. They are answerable to no one. They have more power than the three branches of government. They contribute nothing to Liberty. They are the most corrupt entity in government. Our Founders did not want a central bank. When you control a country's money supply, you control the country.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:50 PM   #41
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you serious? They serve the banking elites, not the people. It is unconstitutional. They have inflated our money beyond reason. They are answerable to no one. They have more power than the three branches of government. They contribute nothing to Liberty. They are the most corrupt entity in government. Our Founders did not want a central bank. When you control a country's money supply, you control the country.
The government has to issue money and control its supply. Otherwise, the banking elites would have more power. If we hadn't invented the FED, someone else would be running the scam on us! The FED scams the rest of the world FBO the American taxpayer and welfare recipients.

Greece almost went bankrupt and had to accept austerity under someone else's terms because they owed the money in someone else's currency which someone else controlled.

Whoever our government owes money to gets paid in dollars we print/create!!!! It is very similar to Leonardo di Caprio paying that hooker in the movie "Catch Me if You Can" with a bogus check and getting change.

He fucked her and got money to boot. We are fucking the rest of the world and they are giving us commodities and finished goods in exchange for our currency.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:14 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Sounds like you want America to fail, JL...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:19 AM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
The government has to issue money and control its supply. Otherwise, the banking elites would have more power. If we hadn't invented the FED, someone else would be running the scam on us! The FED scams the rest of the world FBO the American taxpayer and welfare recipients.

Greece almost went bankrupt and had to accept austerity under someone else's terms because they owed the money in someone else's currency which someone else controlled.

Whoever our government owes money to gets paid in dollars we print/create!!!! It is very similar to Leonardo di Caprio paying that hooker in the movie "Catch Me if You Can" with a bogus check and getting change.

He fucked her and got money to boot. We are fucking the rest of the world and they are giving us commodities and finished goods in exchange for our currency.
The FED is not the government. You are an idiot. It is run by and for the banking elites. It is answerable to NO ONE. if the money was as free as you say, let's end taxation and just print money. Let's quit selling bonds, and just print money. The FED was designed and organized, in secret, by ultra-rich bankers. It passed Congress on Christmas Eve, by voice vote. When the economy crashes, as it certainly will if the FED stays it's course, who will win? You guessed it. Our real rulers. The 0.001% consisting of bankers and mega rich.

Gawd, you're a dumb shit.
Old 07-15-2015, 05:43 AM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
The FED is not the government. You are an idiot. It is run by and for the banking elites. It is answerable to NO ONE. if the money was as free as you say, let's end taxation and just print money. Let's quit selling bonds, and just print money. The FED was designed and organized, in secret, by ultra-rich bankers. It passed Congress on Christmas Eve, by voice vote. When the economy crashes, as it certainly will if the FED stays it's course, who will win? You guessed it. Our real rulers. The 0.001% consisting of bankers and mega rich.

Gawd, you're a dumb shit.
Taxation and the sale of bonds enable the scam. You still have to do that to keep the Ponzi scheme going as long as possible, and to create an apparent backing of the fiat currency.

You have gotten so emotionally wedded to the idea of the FED as bad you can't see the good of it. You realize they put the story out that you support to divert attention from what is really going on, which is this:

The FED creates bonds worth billions and sells them.
The FED creates more money and expands the money supply each year far beyond the meager interest paid on the bonds by another branch of the government.
The FED has a massive balance sheet, with trillions in net worth, and it is audited and answerable to the people of the United States. It is a fucking government agency.
Think of it as a car company that sells 50,000 cars with no cost of goods sold, and very little overhead. Whenever it needs more money, it creates cars out of thin air. Very profitable
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:43 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I get it. You're not serious. Well played.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women