Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2015, 07:38 PM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you concede, the DOJ isn't headquartered in Ohio, is it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
I concede nothing to you, you shitfaced little cunt. Now run along, be gone.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:58 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I concede nothing to you, you shitfaced little cunt. Now run along, be gone.
The DOJ isn't headquartered in Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your persistent claim that it is reveals you to be a congenital liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
“It is apparent that the Department’s leadership, including Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith, was closely involved in engaging with the IRS in wake of Citizens United and political pressure from prominent Democrats to address perceived problems with the decision.”

“According to Mr. Pilger,” the letter continues, “the Justice Department convened a meeting with former IRS official Lois Lerner in October 2010 to discuss how the IRS could assist in the criminal enforcement of campaign-finance laws against politically active nonprofits. This meeting was arranged at the direction of Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith.”

http://oversight.house.gov/release/t...ging-politics/

Quote:
Public Integrity Section Direct Line
(202) 514-1412

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/pin/
BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the "202" area code is in D.C. -- not Ohio,
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:01 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The DOJ isn't headquartered in Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your persistent claim that it is reveals you to be a congenital liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the "202" are code is in D.C. -- not Ohio,
Are code? What the fuck is that? Did you mean 'area' code? I never mentioned the DOJ. Again, you were the first to bring up that, not me. You like doing that though.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:06 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are code? What the fuck is that? Did you mean 'area' code? I never mentioned the DOJ. Again, you were the first to bring up that, not me. You like doing that though.
No, you didn't mention the DOJ, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because you are the congenital liar that fallaciously argued that only a few miscreant agents in Cincy were involved in the IRS scandal, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:07 PM   #35
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
No, you didn't mention the DOJ, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because you are the congenital liar that fallaciously argued that only a few miscreant agents in Cincy were involved in the IRS scandal, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
And I still do. I've seen nothing to prove otherwise.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:11 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And I still do. I've seen nothing to prove otherwise.
Then you are as blind as you are stupid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because the testimony was quoted and cited above, and the DOJ -- in D.C. -- was involved.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:11 PM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Then you are as blind as you are stupid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because the testimony was quoted and cited above, and the DOJ -- in D.C. -- was involved.
Bullshit
Old 04-24-2015, 08:17 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bullshit
You're lying again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Quote:
“It is apparent that the Department’s leadership, including Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith, was closely involved in engaging with the IRS in wake of Citizens United and political pressure from prominent Democrats to address perceived problems with the decision.”

“According to Mr. Pilger,” the letter continues, “the Justice Department convened a meeting with former IRS official Lois Lerner in October 2010 to discuss how the IRS could assist in the criminal enforcement of campaign-finance laws against politically active nonprofits. This meeting was arranged at the direction of Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith.”

http://oversight.house.gov/release/t...ging-politics/
Old 04-24-2015, 08:29 PM   #39
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're lying again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

In the wake means after the fact you gruberite golem fucktard. Who is Pilger? I don't know this person. How can I trust what he says?
Old 04-24-2015, 08:34 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

In the wake means after the fact you gruberite golem fucktard. Who is Pilger? I don't know this person. How can I trust what he says?
It's spelled out in the text of the cited article who-the-fuck Pilger is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Pilger was interviewed by Congress, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:22 PM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's spelled out in the text of the cited article who-the-fuck Pilger is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Pilger was interviewed by Congress, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Don't know him. Can't trust what he says. He could be flying 777s to islands, repainting them and covering them with shrubs for all I know.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:26 PM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Lookee how undercunt/wombhater (the lying fraud who keeps denying his previous handle) is getting his ass handed to him by his favorite eccie tormentor! I particularly like the way he clings to the "Ohio rogue office" phony cover-up story - the one that was blown to smithereens two fucking years ago! Hey undercunt, wake up and get with the program! You really need to keep your libtard talking-point lies more up to date!

Quote:
Let's at least be honest.
Yes by all means, let's be honest undercunt! What happened is simple. The Dems disagreed with a Supreme Court decision, Citizens United, so they tried to overturn it by corrupting and subverting the tax-collecting arm of the federal government!

Let's be honest and tell it like it is, you lying scumbag!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:37 PM   #43
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lookee how undercunt/wombhater (the lying fraud who keeps denying his previous handle) is getting his ass handed to him by his favorite eccie tormentor! I particularly like the way he clings to the "Ohio rogue office" phony cover-up story - the one that was blown to smithereens two fucking years ago! Hey undercunt, wake up and get with the program! You really need to keep your libtard talking-point lies more up to date!

Yes by all means, let's be honest undercunt! What happened is simple. The Dems disagreed with a Supreme Court decision, Citizens United, so they tried to overturn it by corrupting and subverting the tax-collecting arm of the federal government!

Let's be honest and tell it like it is, you lying scumbag!

It never went past Cincinnati. I don't know what you're talking about.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:41 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't know him. Can't trust what he says. He could be flying 777s to islands, repainting them and covering them with shrubs for all I know.
Suffice it to say, Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-25-2015, 06:32 AM   #45
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You are required by law to pay income tax. The 1040 tax form is one of the ways in which you take part in this process. There doesn't need to be a separate law to require you to fill it out. I simply don't believe that you haven't paid income tax in 20 years. If you haven't, you've racked up an impressive debt to the IRS and trust me, they will collect.
I agree with you completely. I think he is out and out lying about not paying his income taxes and is trying to drum up support for his lame efforts to avoid paying income taxes. If he isn't, I've seen people like this end up in jail plenty of times.

It is stupid to tweak the IRS, and if he is temporarily getting away with it, he is stealing from those of us who pay taxes.
I may change my tune someday, but I've always been treated fairly by the IRS. I use a respected CPA to file my taxes each year.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women