Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2015, 03:21 AM   #16
bobie963
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Why have any tax on our income at all? I asked Seeking Truth 3 times how this country survived for over 100 years without a tax on our income. We have import tax, export tax and excise taxes. Excise taxes are on everything we purchase or use. When I gas up my truck to visit a provider, I pay a variety of excise taxes on the gas. When I stop and buy some rubbers to cover up little willy, I pay a variety of excise taxes that. When I go to a hotel for the night, I pay a variety of excise taxes for the room. We pay excise taxes on our utilities, airplane tickets, car rentals and the list goes on. Rich or poor, we all pay the exact same excise taxes for the same purchases. This is as fair as it gets. Excise taxes are collected by the United State Treasury and not the IRS.
bobie963 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 05:45 AM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Regardless of what type of taxation the Government implements, you will still be paying the same amount in taxes. It takes a certain amount of money to run the Government, and those that have the ability to pay will be the ones footing the majority of the bill. Just like now.

I agree that the IRS is a vast bloated Beuracracy. And, as recent events have shown, it is also a partisan and often time criminal organization. The only reason there isn't more prosecutions at this time is because they were doing the bidding of the Democrats, who controle the Justice Dept through the biggest Political Lackey of them all, The Attorney General.

I don't mind paying taxes. I do mind being overtaxed.

And I do mind being at the mercy of smarmy little Demagogues who see the people who show initiative, work hard, and get ahead as cash cows to buy votes from sorry pieces of crap who are too Fukin' lazy to get a job.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:44 AM   #18
bobie963
Gaining Momentum

I don't mind paying taxes either. In fact I usually pay more than I need to. Where I live sales tax is 10%. I can travel 25 miles south into Texas and pay 8.50% sales tax. I do most of my purchasing in my town and contribute to my community. If you and I go to the same store, buy the same item, will you be taxed more that me? Of course not. How are you over taxed? I know you will say that's not the tax I'm talking about.
In 94, while in my meeting with the IRS agent I asked to see the law that requires me to fill out and submit a 1040. I did not ask to see any law requiring me to pay taxes. Everybody is hung up on the word taxes. If I had ask to see some law that required me to pay taxes instead of asking for a law requiring me to file a 1040 my entire situation would be different today.
Maybe because of my 9th grade education I was too stupid to be scared of the situation I was in but whatever the reason, the agent did not provide me a law requiring me to fill out a 1040. Why not? You can say maybe this and maybe that. We can go on and maybe all day. How about this one, maybe a law requiring you to fill out a 1040 does not exists.
I've made this offer before and I'll make it again. I will pay 100 dollars to anyone that calls the IRS and retrieves the law requiring us to file a 1040. 100 dollars not good enough? Give me a fair price. Want to stay away from the IRS completely I can understand this. For those of you who have accountants, get in touch with them. Surely you can not be afraid of your CPA. Tell them this idiot has no idea what he's talking about and if you will provide me the law I will shut his ass up.
When your accountant fails to provide you the law, will it make you say what is going on here?
bobie963 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:55 AM   #19
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Regardless of what type of taxation the Government implements, you will still be paying the same amount in taxes. It takes a certain amount of money to run the Government, and those that have the ability to pay will be the ones footing the majority of the bill. Just like now.

I agree that the IRS is a vast bloated Beuracracy. And, as recent events have shown, it is also a partisan and often time criminal organization. The only reason there isn't more prosecutions at this time is because they were doing the bidding of the Democrats, who controle the Justice Dept through the biggest Political Lackey of them all, The Attorney General.

I don't mind paying taxes. I do mind being overtaxed.

And I do mind being at the mercy of smarmy little Demagogues who see the people who show initiative, work hard, and get ahead as cash cows to buy votes from sorry pieces of crap who are too Fukin' lazy to get a job.
Simply isn't true. The incident you're referring to was a local Ohio IRS office, not the entire IRS. Let's at least be honest. And they also targeted progressive groups. I suspect you didn't hear that on Fox. So much for balanced...
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:00 AM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobie963 View Post
I don't mind paying taxes either. In fact I usually pay more than I need to. Where I live sales tax is 10%. I can travel 25 miles south into Texas and pay 8.50% sales tax. I do most of my purchasing in my town and contribute to my community. If you and I go to the same store, buy the same item, will you be taxed more that me? Of course not. How are you over taxed? I know you will say that's not the tax I'm talking about.
In 94, while in my meeting with the IRS agent I asked to see the law that requires me to fill out and submit a 1040. I did not ask to see any law requiring me to pay taxes. Everybody is hung up on the word taxes. If I had ask to see some law that required me to pay taxes instead of asking for a law requiring me to file a 1040 my entire situation would be different today.
Maybe because of my 9th grade education I was too stupid to be scared of the situation I was in but whatever the reason, the agent did not provide me a law requiring me to fill out a 1040. Why not? You can say maybe this and maybe that. We can go on and maybe all day. How about this one, maybe a law requiring you to fill out a 1040 does not exists.
I've made this offer before and I'll make it again. I will pay 100 dollars to anyone that calls the IRS and retrieves the law requiring us to file a 1040. 100 dollars not good enough? Give me a fair price. Want to stay away from the IRS completely I can understand this. For those of you who have accountants, get in touch with them. Surely you can not be afraid of your CPA. Tell them this idiot has no idea what he's talking about and if you will provide me the law I will shut his ass up.
When your accountant fails to provide you the law, will it make you say what is going on here?
You are required by law to pay income tax. The 1040 tax form is one of the ways in which you take part in this process. There doesn't need to be a separate law to require you to fill it out. I simply don't believe that you haven't paid income tax in 20 years. If you haven't, you've racked up an impressive debt to the IRS and trust me, they will collect.
Old 04-24-2015, 11:03 AM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Simply isn't true. The incident you're referring to was a local Ohio IRS office, not the entire IRS. Let's at least be honest. And they also targeted progressive groups. I suspect you didn't hear that on Fox. So much for balanced...

Any time I use the words "smarmy little Demagogue", I am referring to President Obama.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smarmy

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/demagogue

It's like these two terms were invented to describe The President.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:04 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You're a fuckin' liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

Quote:
Odumbo Justice Department Was Involved In IRS Targeting, Lerner Emails Reveal

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwo...emails-reveal/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:14 AM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a fuckin' liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:
Give it a rest chicken dick you fucking moron, you are a one trick pony.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 11:51 AM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you think it's ok for 1024s who say they aren't involved in political activity to then turn around and do just that? Did you ever stop and think that maybe these groups deserved to be investigated on criminal grounds?
Old 04-24-2015, 11:53 AM   #25
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Any time I use the words "smarmy little Demagogue", I am referring to President Obama.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/smarmy

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/demagogue

It's like these two terms were invented to describe The President.
I see Bush as a different side of the same coin. Only he's not smart enough to be either of those things.
Old 04-24-2015, 03:56 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you think it's ok for 1024s who say they aren't involved in political activity to then turn around and do just that? Did you ever stop and think that maybe these groups deserved to be investigated on criminal grounds?
Noticed how you failed to defend your lie regarding how it "was a local Ohio IRS office", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Give it a rest chicken dick you fucking moron, you are a one trick pony.
You're missing substance and proper grammar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:30 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Noticed how you failed to defend your lie regarding how it "was a local Ohio IRS office", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You're missing substance and proper grammar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
It was a Cincinnati IRS office, which I believe is in Ohio.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:17 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was a Cincinnati IRS office, which I believe is in Ohio.
The DOJ isn't headquartered in Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:25 PM   #29
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The DOJ isn't headquartered in Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
So? You gruberite, cocksucking, golem fucktard. You must be one sorry motherfucker.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:32 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So? You gruberite, cocksucking, golem fucktard. You must be one sorry motherfucker.
So you concede, the DOJ isn't headquartered in Ohio, is it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women