Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2015, 03:10 PM   #1
bobie963
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
Default Will our government poll is over.

This is a very long post. I’ve made it as short as possible. I have supplied a video link to a set of videos. If you skip the written part of my post and watch the videos, I hope you will come back and read my post.
At the time of this posting 53 people have taken my poll, would our government lie. Of those who took the poll 100% of the people answered yes, they believe our government would lie.
I decided to make this post after Cute Old Guy suggested to Seeking Truth to read, Creature from Jekyll Island: A second look at the Federal Reserve. An excellent read about the Federal Reserve. For anyone that has done any research on the Federal Reserve, they should now understand the whole system is a fraud. A fraud perpetrated on an entire nation.

Now to the main part of my post. The IRS. On 11/13 I made a post asking where is the law that requires me to fill out and submit a 1040. Take notice I said 1040 and not asking for any laws that say I have to pay an income tax. I also mentioned I have not submitted a 1040 in 23 years. The current filing deadline just past and I’ve not filed a 1040 in 25 years now.

In my post of 11/13,
Timpage said I was full of shit. I’m not. I have no reason to lie to anyone about this subject.
Cute Old Guy said I was smarter than everyone else. I’m not. I’m a high school dropout with a 9th grade education. Even though I have a very limited formal education, I do possess critical thinking. I do know how to read. And because I can read, and comprehend what I read, I’m more knowledgeable than most on this subject.
Old T said I’m what’s wrong with America. Why? Because I did my research and made a decision to stop participating with this IRS fraud based on what I learned. A decision that has had no ill affect on me for the past 25 years now.
Both Timpage and CJ7 supplied some information about paying taxes from Title 26 United States Code. Who does this apply to? Not the masses like John Q Public but employees of the Federal Government and others in government.

People say the same thing to me. I hate to be you when the IRS catches up with you. They did catch up with me.
I did not file in 1990. In 1993 I received my first letter from the IRS.
In 1994 I received my second letter. Both letters informed me I needed to meet with agents. I suffered no penalties after meeting with the agents. Why not?

From 1999 until 2013 I owned and lived in my own home.
I currently own 2 small pieces of property totaling 2 ¼ acres.
I have consistently owned at least one form of decent motorized transportation.
I have a small checking account that has a average balance in the middle 4 figures. I’m not a rich man, just a average working Joe.
Why has none of my possessions been seized by the IRS? My wages have never been garnished by the IRS. Why not?

Don’t tell me it’s just a matter of time before they catch up to you. They caught up with me in the first 3 years of not filing a 1040. Why have I not heard from them in the past 21 years?
I’m not hiding from them. All my utilities are in my name using my social security number.

Could it be, because I’ve learned the truth about the IRS and now they have no interest in me? That’s the only thing I can think of.
And the truth about the IRS, like the Federal Reserve, it’s a private entity.
An entity we are not required by any laws to do business with.

As I mentioned I stopped doing business with the IRS in 1990. I came across this you tube video last year. It’s a very informative series of 11 ten minute videos. I encourage you to watch them. Much of what I learned about the IRS I learned years ago. Long before coming across this set of videos. I did not purchase my first computer until 2000, I went to the library for research. I learned things the old fashion way, I read. I have never told anyone to do as I because it’s working for me. I have always said, do your own research.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbEA6xPCVyc

In video 1 the speaker talks about voluntary compliance.
Where does this voluntary compliance start?
Do you fill out a w-4? If so, why? Are you required by law? No your not. If you think you are then I suggest you read Publication 15 Circular (E) Employer’s Tax Guide, section 9, Income Tax Withholding.
When you fill out a w-4 have you ever read line 7? I bet not.
On line 7 of the w-4 you have the ability to write the word exempt. When doing so your employer will not withhold anything but deductions for your FICA and other social programs.
If you decide to look at line 7 you will read 2 statements with bullets in the front.
People will read but not fully understand what they’ve read and will say, I don’t qualify to write the word exempt. Understand what you’ve read. Tax liability. You don’t have a tax liability, you make a voluntary contribution.

In video 5 the speaker talks about Prima Facie Law. Google Prima Facie Law.
In 1993, 3 years after I stopped filing 1040s I received my first letter from the IRS letting me know I had to meet with an agent in the local office in Colorado Springs, Co. The agent let me know I owed 50,00 dollars in back taxes. I asked her to provide to me their proof I owed anything. Instead of saying okay, here is our proof, the agent gave me a short speech letting me know everybody pays taxes and it’s the American thing to do. Afterwards the agent reduced the 50,000 down to 5,000 and let me know if I agreed to pay this amount this case would be settled. I said no I do not agree to pay any amount. She closed my file and said, We’ll get back with you.
Why didn’t the agent provide me with their proof? Did I challenge her statement?

In 1994 I received my 2nd letter from the IRS letting me know I needed to meet with an agent at the Federal Building in Denver, Co. The agent asked me why I stopped filing out 1040s. I let him know I needed to see the law that requires me to fill one out. The agent closed my file and said, We’ll get back with you.
Again, why didn’t the IRS provide me with the information I asked for? I’m in a Federal Building with an IRS agent and the agent was unable to provide me a law requiring me to fill out a 1040. If either agent was able to provide the information I requested, I would have been screwed royally, but I wasn’t. why not?
In the end the IRS is a private entity and a 1040 is a form from this private entity that we are not required to fill out and submit. When you fill out a 1040 you do it voluntary not knowing any better. You have put yourself in the game and now you have to play by their rules.

Ever stop and give any thought about your drivers license? I’m not getting off track here.
Are you a driver?
Bouvier’s Law Dictionary 6th Edition
The term (driver) means one employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon or other vehicle.
Does this definition apply to you? Are you employed?

Black’s Law Dictionary 9th Edition
The definition of the term (driver’s license) according to the law is defined as, the state-issued certificate authorizing a person to operate a motor vehicle.
Do you operate a motor vehicle or do you operate an automobile?

Automobile first.
Title 49 United States Code Section 32901
The term (automobile) means a 4-wheeled vehicle that is propelled by fuel, or by alternative fuel manufactured primarily for the use on public streets, roads, and highways and rated at less than 10,000 pounds gross vehicle weight
Title 49 United States Code Section 32908
The term (automobile) includes an automobile rated at not more than 8,500 pounds gross vehicle weight regardless of whether the Secretary of Transportation has applied this chapter to the automobile under section 320901 of this title.

Motor Vehicle
Title 18 United States Code Section 31
The term (motor vehicle) means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo.

Title 18 United States Code Section 31
The term (used for commercial purposes) means the carriage of persons or property for any fare, fee, rate, charge or other consideration, or directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit.
When you operate your contrivance (gadget) traveling from point A to point B and are not engaged in a commercial activity, are you operating a motor vehicle?
The next time you get a renewal notice to update your tags, look the notice over and I’ll bet there is a statement that reads something like this. Proof of liability insurance is required to register a motor vehicle. Here in Oklahoma we have a Tag Office. We walk in and voluntary register our automobile classifying it as a motor vehicle. When we register our automobile as a motor vehicle it then becomes necessary to obtain a driver's license. Again, we voluntary do this do this because we don't know better.
The point I’m making here is, Driver’s License, like Income Taxes are not required on the masses. We don’t ask questions anymore. We just simply do.

I may be naïve but I still believe in, We The People. I truly believe we the people still have a tremendous amount of power, the power to unite and say no I will not submit to any fraud. If only we would take the time to get involved. I don't know what it will take for us to get involved with things here at home. I just hope it's sooner than later.

We let our children go to foreign countries and die to protect our freedoms here at home but are we as parents doing our part at home to battle a deceitful government to protect the futures for our children? We don't even have to die to unite and say no.
From what I’ve seen, no we are not.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist. This is happening right in front of our eyes. Our eyes are open and we see what's going on, it is our minds that are closed.

If I’m not mistaken it was Yuri Bezmenov, an ex KGB agent that once said, when you have fully indoctrinated a person, you can hit them in the head with a brick, tell them you have hit them in the head with a brick and they will say, no you didn’t.
As a country, are we fully indoctrinated yet?

As I mentioned before, I have no reason to lie to anyone or about anything. What would be my motive?
I'm not asking for money. I'm not asking you to join any kind of group.

The Federal Reserve is a total fraud this we know.
People believe our government will lie to us.
The IRS is just as much a fraud as the Federal Reserve.
Why is it so hard to disbelieve our government would not use deceit in acquiring our money.
bobie963 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:00 PM   #2
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Who is Will?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:09 PM   #3
bobie963
Gaining Momentum

I forgot to put the word lie in the header.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:12 PM   #4
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Lie? I think the word is 'Well'.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:13 PM   #5
bobie963
Gaining Momentum

Will our government lie?
Old 04-23-2015, 04:20 PM   #6
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobie963 View Post
Will our government lie?
The title of this thread is 'will our government poll is over'. You either need to add the word lie or add the word well instead of will, in order to have it make sense.

Everyone knows the government lies. We're over it. Life is too short to worry about that shit.
Old 04-23-2015, 05:15 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The title of this thread is 'will our government poll is over'. You either need to add the word lie or add the word well instead of will, in order to have it make sense.

Everyone knows the government lies. We're over it. Life is too short to worry about that shit.
Shut your Whore mouth and let him speak!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:43 PM   #8
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Shut your Whore mouth and let him speak!
You don't think he did enough speaking in that first post?

Isn't there some bullshit video you should be out finding, so you can post it here and we can all ignore it?
Old 04-23-2015, 07:40 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You don't think he did enough speaking in that first post?

Isn't there some bullshit video you should be out finding, so you can post it here and we can all ignore it?
Evidently your hero's over a MSLSD and your pimp Al Sharlaton, don't believe in paying taxes... I'm just trying to help you out and this is the Thanks, I get!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:37 PM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I agree with Timpage. You are full of shit.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 10:57 PM   #11
shanm
Valued Poster

I wish this was true, but I don't want to take a risk getting fucked in the ass by the IRS. My accountant tells me that you would rather want to be convicted for felony murder than have the IRS on your back.

Maybe the reason you don't get bothered by them is because your income isn't high enough to qualify as worthy of the time and effort required to prosecute you? dunno, just a guess.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:21 AM   #12
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I wish this was true, but I don't want to take a risk getting fucked in the ass by the IRS. My accountant tells me that you would rather want to be convicted for felony murder than have the IRS on your back.

Maybe the reason you don't get bothered by them is because your income isn't high enough to qualify as worthy of the time and effort required to prosecute you? dunno, just a guess.
Yeah, this just sounds like bullshit. I've never heard of the IRS letting anyone just get away with anything. They are relentless.

"One of the most popular myths about paying taxes is that you don’t actually have to. Unfortunately, the 16th Amendment to the Constitution, the highest law of the land, says otherwise. It is legal for the government to levy income taxes, and you have to pay them."
Old 04-24-2015, 12:28 AM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let's end this nonsense and repeal the communist manifesto inspired 16th Amendment, and end the IRS. We can debate with what, if anything, we should replace it. I prefer the FairTax, but I'm open to discussion. We will never be free as long as there is an income tax.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:03 AM   #14
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let's end this nonsense and repeal the communist manifesto inspired 16th Amendment, and end the IRS.
Yes, and after we're done we can add it to the list of other revolutions started by the incoherent ramblings of an idiot on a hooker board.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:51 AM   #15
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let's end this nonsense and repeal the communist manifesto inspired 16th Amendment, and end the IRS. We can debate with what, if anything, we should replace it. I prefer the FairTax, but I'm open to discussion. We will never be free as long as there is an income tax.
So you want to end one tax, only to replace it with another. Yeah...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women