Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Questions for the Staff - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Questions for the Staff - Killeen/Waco/BCS Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
builderfella
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Is it okay to ask??

I have seen your posts on here and thought I might reach out to somone who would know.

I am new here. I am very interested meeting some providers in my area. My main concern is if the provider has any diesase that I could contract from here. I have asked a few and one was honest with me and the other never responded back..
Is is okay to ask? or should I say is that not something ppl do? I certainly dont want to offend anyone but it helps to knwo what i'm willing to do in the visit. Please help with any advise
builderfella is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
david1978
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I, personally, think there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking. Many providers even advertise their disease free status. I think there should be a space for that information in their showcase. By the way, good question and now I am curious to learn what others think.
david1978 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I say ask if you want, but dont expect a honest answer. If a provider does have a disease, I dont believe she would be giving out that info, if she wants to stay in business. Also, I believe that the provider would be offended if you asked. Thats just my opinion for what its worth. Ranch
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #4
david1978
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Sorry ranch, I just noticed that this is questions for staff- can you please delete post?
david1978 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #5
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Its ok, I dont mind anyone giving their opinion. Ranch
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:42 AM   #6
Ydoido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

One would hope that a real provider makes certain they are disease free and gets tested but using protection is a must when I venture into the game just in case. There are several providers that don't use protection and I make certain to stay away from them at all costs.
Ydoido is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
builderfella
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

All great info and the reality of them being honest about their health is questionable. Which I guess I do underestand that as well. I agree with the need to always have protection. Thanks for the replys
builderfella is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #8
cowboy45
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Builderfella,
I understand your concern and agree with the posts above. This hobby is rife with risk. As is life. If you drive a car, you can have a wreck or get arrested for various offenses. If you skydive you can hit the ground too hard and die. No matter what you do, there are risks.
Don't make the mistake of thinking condoms are the panacea to alleviate the health risk in the hobby, They will help protect you but just as seatbelts don't always work in a car accident, condoms are not fool proof. There are things that are just as catch-able with a condom as without. Sometimes even the things that condoms are supposed to protect you from slip by. You just have to protect yourself as well as you can, and hope for the best.
Before you ever take the plunge, you should assess the risk versus reward aspects and be sure this hobby is for you. Once something goes wrong it's too late to decide against it. I actually think that our community is not totally unsafe but I also know there are those who don't protect themselves or others. And thinking a provider would quit if she was diseased or inform you truthfully is very naive, Ask all you want, you would not usually get a truthful answer if something was wrong. When it gets right down to it, its their livelihood. Some might be honest and others wouldn't.
Don't depend on anyone else here. Make your own choices based on information, your judgement and yes, your gut, If it feels wrong it probably is.
Be cautious, be observant, and if you pursue the beautiful ladies you find here, have a great time!
cowboy45 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women