Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-17-2019, 06:07 PM   #16
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

User ID: 134223
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank You Sirgenerous. I was not expecting it to become so hostile. I know things around here are crazy enough. That wasn’t my intention. I asked the mods to close it so it can be dropped because if I haven’t gotten what I asked by now, it’s just pointless. And also thank you for the advice
Beth
Old 10-17-2019, 06:49 PM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Huh? What??

Still deflecting from your gaining pa access ?

I wouldnt expect you to admit it! Looking through your post history you seem to have had many other problems following board rules! Shall we also get into your very poor tcb skills and all the other complaints on you? Maybe thats why you are so selective in who you see? Could it be that the ones that you still see are the only ones that will put up with b/s? Again. Re-read, my answer is there! Its a board and anyone can comment on any thread!
Are you gonna keep this up? The longer this goes the guiltier you look! Fess up and tell the mods who leaked info to you! We both know who it was dont we!!!!!!!!
All this drama over i dont get it posted twice?? I dont think so!! Thats proof enough on its own.
Old 10-17-2019, 06:52 PM   #18
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgenerous View Post
SweetBabyBeth
The only explanation I can think of for anonymous bullying/drama is that it's just in his nature so the kinder your responses are the more frustrated and pissed off he'll get.
I would suggest that you stop given him the attention he seeks. Everybody reading your positive reviews knows by now that there will always be one or even a pack of online bullies looking for a target.

The board is dead but there are still one or two hoping to rekindle a flame even though there's nothing left to torch.
Ahhhhh a wk appears!! So do you make it a habit of hanging around places that are dead?? Eccie will again see its former glory but feel free in disabling your account!

Here is the link to the proper forum to do so.
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=577
Old 10-18-2019, 06:26 AM   #19
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

User ID: 134223
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Something must not click in your head sweetheart. Dealing with you the past couple of days I figure maybe you have some loose screws. Its all good. Nobody's perfect. This started with a question for you and you keep trying to bring up things that have no relevance. My boys are 22 and 19 and they are extremely way more mature and respectful than you are. I'm sorry you are so miserable. Go have some fun and start enjoying life. I promise it gets so much better when you find your happy place.
This will be my last response so say, do whatever you want. The Real Gentlemen that know me know me and can see right through your bs.
Again have a beautiful day.... wait wait, have a beautiful life. Go pick on a man your size in person and don't attack me anymore behind a keyboard. You should be embarrassed of yourself
Love Beth
Old 10-18-2019, 01:46 PM   #20
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth View Post
Something must not click in your head sweetheart. Dealing with you the past couple of days I figure maybe you have some loose screws. Its all good. Nobody's perfect. This started with a question for you and you keep trying to bring up things that have no relevance. My boys are 22 and 19 and they are extremely way more mature and respectful than you are. I'm sorry you are so miserable. Go have some fun and start enjoying life. I promise it gets so much better when you find your happy place.
This will be my last response so say, do whatever you want. The Real Gentlemen that know me know me and can see right through your bs.
Again have a beautiful day.... wait wait, have a beautiful life. Go pick on a man your size in person and don't attack me anymore behind a keyboard. You should be embarrassed of yourself
Love Beth
Sooo you broke the rules and now attacking me because i call you out on it? Goes perfect with your past well known
record. You must not be that busy to sit and look for something to grip about! Not surprised with your demeanor. This goes with the times! When caught and guilty play the pc perpetual victim card! You should be embarrassed of your actions. BUTT wait.... You're not?? Doesnt surprise me with your wit and mouth!
Old 10-18-2019, 05:30 PM   #21
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth View Post
Love Beth
This smells of desperation. Usually desperate providers start offering bare services! Right!!
Old 10-18-2019, 08:45 PM   #22
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Awww, someone's a cranky pants.
Old 10-18-2019, 09:24 PM   #23
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Cat fight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Awww, someone's a cranky pants.
It warms my heart to see the 2 of you posting in the same thread!!
Old 10-19-2019, 09:20 AM   #24
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Must not let the trolls (or worse) stress you out.

Much better things to do (heh! heh!) and more friendly people to enjoy!

I know who is wearing this next week in San Antonio and maybe end of month in Austin, too.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:51 AM   #25
winn dixie
Premium Access

I see ck has graced us with his spam!
His continual advertising for his events is despicable !
He should be banned for his LACK OF RESPECT !
Old 10-19-2019, 11:23 AM   #26
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Winn Dixie smacks of a incel Trump supporter desperate for attention. He acts just like his god emperor.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:28 AM   #27
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Winn Dixie smacks of a incel Trump supporter desperate for attention. He acts just like his god emperor.
I do not like attention. So thank you valued poster for this insightful post!

I remind the wk's of who started this thread and then couldnt let it go! Her desire for attention blew up on her when she realized i wouldnt back down like the men she sees.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:41 AM   #28
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Only incels make up shit about hot women because they’re desperate for they’re attention, even if it’s negative. My guess is, you wanted to meet her, she turned you down, prob because you’re a creepy incel half-wit, and so you wrote a bogus review, knowing full well it will get to her ears. That seems the most likely scenario here.
Old 10-19-2019, 11:56 AM   #29
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Only incels make up shit about hot women because they’re desperate for they’re attention, even if it’s negative. My guess is, you wanted to meet her, she turned you down, prob because you’re a creepy incel half-wit, and so you wrote a bogus review, knowing full well it will get to her ears. That seems the most likely scenario here.
Actually, he made a negative post in the clear on someone else's "yes" review. Now he's deflecting attention from getting called out for it by accusing the lady of seeing hidden content.

"Still don't get it" is clearly not a positive comment, and he posted that in the clear.

And he is coming off a little incel. Probably on a lot of DNS lists and having trouble getting any action, so he's going into damage control.

The best course of action if you're not seeking attention is to not attract it in the first place.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:31 PM   #30
winn dixie
Premium Access

Thank you all for the great posts! Ya'll dont get it either!!
I enjoy seeing people injecting their opinion when they dont have pa access! Which is my whole point! Her reaction to i dont get it added with her words in the above posts is proof she obtained and saw the pa access! In addition to the unsolicited pm she sent me! I didnt respond to her pm because i was not seeking nor do i ever want attention! When i didnt answer her unsolicited ad of a pm she couldnt handle it and started this b/s thread so she could interact with me! Anyone with pa access can see i dont want to see her and i dont understand those that do! She did not have to start this thread! Yet she needs the attention. I hear added activities have been added because of desperation. I wish her well. But her meltdown over i dont get it?? was way over the top for just that statement! Everyone can easily see that!
You wk's are not helping her! The more this goes the more she looks guilty! I can take the name calling and everything else that comes! But being whipped wk's for a provider who has a long history of breaking the rules is not a good look!
The evidence is here! I have seen much less get providers vacations.
Beth knows what she did! Its embarrassing to be called out on it!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women