Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2019, 07:01 PM   #1
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Instead of, they are getting 145 miles of Trump's wall that we are still waiting for Mehico to pay for

A shipyard building in VA is in such poor repair that the Navy patrols it to keep the workers from being injured. A child care facility for military personnel ,, not to mention well over a 100 other military projects. Face it, this is being done to satisfy his "Base" of cretins ( Republican Trump supporters) who are enjoying the " economic benefits" of Trumps "reign" although according the president of the AFL-CIO, real wages have gone down. The tariff thing is going to cost the average family $1000 per year, but the economy is good.

I wonder if Judas would have been a Trump supporter, (Republican) were he alive today.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:59 AM   #2
RamTheJam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Face it ...this post is full of crickets.
Here’s your first issue ....expecting Government to fix everything.
Latest polls show a gain of 20% of Texas Mexican American support.
In the long run ...Mexico will pay for it.
RamTheJam is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:33 AM   #3
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamTheJam View Post
Face it ...this post is full of crickets.
Here’s your first issue ....expecting Government to fix everything.
Latest polls show a gain of 20% of Texas Mexican American support.
In the long run ...Mexico will pay for it.
And, yet, you’re the one that wants the govt to solve all of your IMAGINARY problems by building a worthless fucking wall that will never work. And your still contorting reality in your brain to believe that somehow in a roundabout way Mexico will pay for it. This is what we get for electing unamerican, fake patriot Republicans into office. They’ve defunded education and created multiple generations of ignorant fascists that are ruining this country.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:36 AM   #4
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Yeah, what he said !!
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:57 PM   #5
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
And, yet, you’re the one that wants the govt to solve all of your IMAGINARY problems by building a worthless fucking wall that will never work. And your still contorting reality in your brain to believe that somehow in a roundabout way Mexico will pay for it. This is what we get for electing unamerican, fake patriot Republicans into office. They’ve defunded education and created multiple generations of ignorant fascists that are ruining this country.
I would like reputable links to this nonsense!
Fact: The wall is being built!
Fact: messico will end up paying for it!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #6
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Wouldn't it just be easier to build a Wall on the south border of Mexico?
Less area should equal cheaper.

Otherwise, the resource document that proves walls don't work is still being ignored. (I posted about it in the past so link or quote of source should be there.)
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:30 PM   #7
RamTheJam
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, I don’t think anyone in Government can fix stupid.
You’re living proof.
My tax dollars probably helped pay for the History books you never read.
Turn off CNN, ya goof.
Old 10-19-2019, 02:34 PM   #8
RamTheJam
Valued Poster

Mexico will pay for it when Trump, the recovering Democrat..now sober Republican, sets up slot machines near the entry points.
Old 10-19-2019, 03:15 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Ram, slot machines is a better response than any Austin Ellen provided.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:06 AM   #10
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I would like reputable links to this nonsense!
Fact: The wall is being built!
Fact: messico will end up paying for it!
Actually the wall is NOT being built, at least no new wall. Only repairs being done to existing structures.

"A total of 57 miles of replacement barrier and nine miles of new secondary barrier have been constructed - a total of 66 miles.

However, no "new wall" - any extension to existing structures - has yet been completed.

The first construction of new barrier has begun in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas, where 13 miles of "new levee wall system" is being built in Hidalgo County. The construction of an additional 11 miles is expected to start this year."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46824649

And please explain how Mexico will eventually pay for it. Even Trump doesn't say that anymore.

But I am looking forward to the wall being built in Colorado.

"And we're building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we're building a wall in Colorado, we're building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can't get over, you can't get under and we're building a wall in Texas. We're not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,"

SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 11:30 AM   #11
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think that the wall being built in Colorado is the best idea the Big T has had yet!
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 09:30 PM   #12
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
I think that the wall being built in Colorado is the best idea the Big T has had yet!
Maybe it will be in Royal Gorge. That way, people can reach up and touch the bottom of the bridge that spans it. And those falling off the bridge will land on the wall and not be killed falling further.
Old 10-31-2019, 10:42 AM   #13
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
No one supports Trump more than I do but I'm glad the wall is going no where. The answer is to prosecute employers and keep fake asylum seekers away until their claims are approved. The wall was one of Trump's symbolic causes but in practice its a terrible idea. As for Republicans being fascists and fake patriots that's unfortunately the kind of drivel the Left offers us today, and it's the reason why Trump will be re-elected (I'm happy to say).
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:48 PM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
No one supports Trump more than I do but I'm glad the wall is going no where. The answer is to prosecute employers and keep fake asylum seekers away until their claims are approved. The wall was one of Trump's symbolic causes but in practice its a terrible idea. As for Republicans being fascists and fake patriots that's unfortunately the kind of drivel the Left offers us today, and it's the reason why Trump will be re-elected (I'm happy to say).
Thank you for your honest opinion of the wall. I also object to Trump moving money allocated to other projects by the House, which is their responsibility, to the building of the wall. I hope the House, in the next budget, rejects any attempt by the Pentagon to ask for money again for the same projects currently funded.

And I agree with you on people calling Republicans fascists and fake patriots. That is wrong.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:29 AM   #15
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And now smugglers are getting through Trump's "impenetrable" wall design using $100 cordless reciprocating saws, which can cut through the bollards in a matter of minutes.

https://hillreporter.com/report-drug...der-wall-50043
Dev Null is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women