Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-26-2019, 01:25 PM   #46
RustyBalls
Still Looking for WD-40

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgenerous View Post
You can't rationalize with an irrational, creepy, intellectually challenged, resentful & narcissistic misogynist...
Amazed by the number of "Likes" you have received on this posting!

Flipper is still looking for some relevance on eccie.
Old 10-26-2019, 02:04 PM   #47
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default boo hoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgenerous View Post
My accurate observation of Winn's behavior just got me my very first infraction ever from a site that almost nobody visits and is of zero use to any active hobbyists.

Basically a threat to get kicked out of a movie featuring drying paint. What's next? Banning and having to visit the active site? Oh no not that.

Reminds me of that futuristic Stallone movie where each curse resulted in a written ticket. His response was to repeatedly curse at the toilet until he had enough paper to wipe his butt with.

If one wants to rack up infractions THIS is the perfect time and place to do it.

Have an awesome weekend Zonk and thanks for the smile
Old 10-26-2019, 02:07 PM   #48
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
Amazed by the number of "Likes" you have received on this posting!

Flipper is still looking for some relevance on eccie.
Really? Are we not friends? I would hate it if we werent!

Ohh what i know!! n
Old 10-26-2019, 08:52 PM   #49
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth View Post
I believe we have never met, never crossed each other’s paths or even corresponded with you before. I sent you about a week ago a very nice private message asking you what your problem is with me. Obviously there’s one because your jocking my reviews. Where is all your negativity coming from. Maybe since I couldn’t get a response back from you last week hopefully you will respond publicly. Feel free to say what you want. Bottom line is what’s your problem sir?

I also have never met Beth. Maybe I should.

It looks to me like she has over 200 "Yes" reviews over the past 7 years without a single sad solitary "no".

If WinnDixie still doesn't get it, I'd suggest he consider getting a positive mental attitude. He could take a good example from Sweet Baby Beth, who has withstood 7 years in this rancorous environment with only one answer to that ultimate question: "Yes".

And while I wouldn't go so far as to say that WinnDixie is a worthless piece of shit in comparison to the value that SweetBabyBeth has brought to the community, I will say this.

If there is anyone left among the eccie mods and admins who aren't brain-dead, they will revoke all of the zero-point infractions against guys who spoke up in defense of Beth in this thread.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:06 PM   #50
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
I also have never met Beth. Maybe I should. It looks to me like she has over 200 "Yes" reviews over the past 7 years without a single sad solitary "no".

If WinnDixie still doesn't get it, I'd suggest he consider getting a positive mental attitude. He could take a good example from Sweet Baby Beth, who has withstood 7 years in this rancorous environment with only one answer to that ultimate question: "Yes".

And while I wouldn't go so far as to say that WinnDixie is a worthless piece of shit in comparison to the value that SweetBabyBeth has brought to the community, I will say this.

If there is anyone left among the eccie mods and admins who aren't brain-dead, they will revoke all of the zero-point infractions against guys who spoke up in defense of Beth in this thread.
Worthless piece of shit? Spoke up in defense?
You dont get it!

You are the weakest link. Good bye.....
Old 10-26-2019, 09:17 PM   #51
winn dixie
Valued Poster

I must have hit too close to home fer some of ya'll. SHE DID view private info! Yet ya'll excuse this behavior? I dont get that either! Go deep into her history! It is a proven history of very poor tcb skills. This austin fan club is the same ones that are her regulars. Guess they're also the same ones that get the everythings on the menu time with beth. Yall want to continue to bash me? Go ahead! You wks dont faze me. I spoke up and exposed her and also expressed my opinion of her. Which was met with more bashing. Thats ok too! Ya'll are so typical of wk's. I really hope you're hard work pays off.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:39 PM   #52
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quite enough. Move on
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women