Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2023, 11:11 PM   #1
SpeedyGonzalez
Premium Access

Encounters: 43
Default Newbie friendly list?

Where can I find this?
SpeedyGonzalez is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 04:28 PM   #2
SerenityBanks
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

User ID: 144554
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m newbie friendly
SerenityBanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:33 PM   #3
Greented
Gaining Momentum

I think it's disappointing that anyone who would rather not use the reference method of verification is considered a newbie. If a provider insists on reference method of verification, that's completely understandable. I just think the newbie label is weird and condescending.
Greented is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 09:08 AM   #4
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A newbie to me is someone who is brand new to the hobby. Has never done this before, of course would have no references and is starting from scratch. I'm not sure why one would think the term is condescending it just means you are new to a particular activity. That terminology is used widely out of the hobby as well. I do think the term "newbie" is used often when infact a person is not a newbie per say. They just haven't hobbied in awhile, don't have current references etc. You may have to start the screening process over again but you are not new to the hobby.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 11:52 AM   #5
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To all the newbies out there, I'm friendly
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 01:16 PM   #6
SpeedyGonzalez
Premium Access

I don’t take offense. These ladies have lots to risk if the wrong person visits them. My normal adventures are Amps that don’t exactly validate my parking ticket.

I’m interested in dreaming in other areas of the hobby.

Let’s see if I can do that without too much RW info
Old 04-02-2023, 03:08 PM   #7
WESTPAC
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

The reality is that at some stage you are going to have to take a risk with providing a modicum of RW info. The more professional the provider (strong online presence on multiple sites that is consistent for time and location, multiple postive reviews, and usually have their own website) the less risk there is but likely a higher donation. Your goal is to get on P411 which makes screening significantly easier. This will require some vouches and if you go the employment verification route, you will be giving up som RW info.
WESTPAC is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 05:49 PM   #8
SpeedyGonzalez
Premium Access

That’s probably the most concise and clear comment on this site. This is the reason I frequent relaxation amps. Easy to come and go and the schedule is easy. I need a couple that will vouch for me. We will see.
Old 04-03-2023, 02:33 AM   #9
WESTPAC
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzalez View Post
That’s probably the most concise and clear comment on this site. This is the reason I frequent relaxation amps. Easy to come and go and the schedule is easy. I need a couple that will vouch for me. We will see.
Make sure you ask if they are on P411 before booking and if will give you an "Okay" if you treat them right and reach out to them after the session as part of your sign up for P411. Understand this is a step up in the cost of your hobbying.
WESTPAC is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 09:23 AM   #10
SpeedyGonzalez
Premium Access

Lots of non-responsiveness
Old 04-12-2023, 01:52 PM   #11
MountainJack
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

P411 and providers who vouch to get you there are well worth it. I let mine laps and now having to work back. Makes things a lot easier.
MountainJack is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 07:34 AM   #12
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am newbie friendly. Screening is mandatory though.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 08:22 AM   #13
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

So here’s a crazy thought. Back in the day hobbyist like myself just texted or pmed a provider to set up an appointment and it didn’t matter newbie or seasoned hobbyist.

Then all of a sudden hobbyist need to find newbie friendly providers and or get verified for whatever that’s worth.

I guess I’m old school and expect a provider to do a little research if I’m trying to make an appointment ie, check my username on a site and research my reviews and make a decision.
Now I here it doesn’t matter your reviews you could have changed or something and I call that lazy and BS.

Sometimes I wonder if providers are just wanting to check how thick our wallet is when they want a hobbyist to give them names of providers they have seen so they can contact them. Heck those are the same providers hobbyist wrote a review on, so what gives?????

My point is newbie or veteran hobbyist, providers just need to do a little research and decide from that and not continually ask for references. Heck, some providers don’t like hobbyists seeing other providers and it pisses them off and then then hobbyist ends up on the bad side of that provider.

For me, either do a little research and decide or don’t see me.

Happy Friday
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 12:52 PM   #14
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzalez View Post
I don’t take offense. These ladies have lots to risk if the wrong person visits them. My normal adventures are Amps that don’t exactly validate my parking ticket.

I’m interested in dreaming in other areas of the hobby.

Let’s see if I can do that without too much RW info
Everyone verifys differently. Personally I'm not big on RW info because plenty of folks can appear "normal" on paper but be completely different behind closed doors. How many serial killers have people "never thought would do that" because of their outside life. So I'm more strict about having an established profile and references. That doesn't mean posting often either, because a lot of folks lurk and don't get involved with the "board drama". But every lady is entitled to verify how they see fit and what works for them. There are so many apps to leave comments about the fellas, but you can also change numbers easily.
SexySammy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 03:08 PM   #15
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
So here’s a crazy thought. Back in the day hobbyist like myself just texted or pmed a provider to set up an appointment and it didn’t matter newbie or seasoned hobbyist.

Then all of a sudden hobbyist need to find newbie friendly providers and or get verified for whatever that’s worth.

I guess I’m old school and expect a provider to do a little research if I’m trying to make an appointment ie, check my username on a site and research my reviews and make a decision.
Now I here it doesn’t matter your reviews you could have changed or something and I call that lazy and BS.

Sometimes I wonder if providers are just wanting to check how thick our wallet is when they want a hobbyist to give them names of providers they have seen so they can contact them. Heck those are the same providers hobbyist wrote a review on, so what gives?????

My point is newbie or veteran hobbyist, providers just need to do a little research and decide from that and not continually ask for references. Heck, some providers don’t like hobbyists seeing other providers and it pisses them off and then then hobbyist ends up on the bad side of that provider.

For me, either do a little research and decide or don’t see me.

Happy Friday
"Back in the day" you didn't have to worry about an automatic felony conviction. Sesta & Fosta fucked the whole scene up. Things you rarely had to worry about back in the day are riskier than ever.

Reviews are often exaggerated. They are one sided and only portray your side of things. They tell nothing about your hygiene, etiquette and how you behaved in a session. I know personally if I screened solely off of posts and reviews I would turn down a lot more guys. I prefer to talk to a lady and see if they perhaps are really a nice guy and shouldn't be judged solely on their posts. Screening is "doing" our research.

The only time we care about your wallet is when it is time to pay for the session you booked. Beyond that I don't care what your financials are. How the hell would any provider know how much money you have unless you flaunt your wealth. We do however know who the "hagglers" are. Ladies will always continue to screen in someway..that's atleast true for those who don't want to end up dead or locked up.

As it's always been said don't contact a lady whose process you aren't comfortable will. Move on and quit beating a dead horse.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women