Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Erie > Encounter Reports - Erie, PA
Encounter Reports - Erie, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2018, 04:45 PM   #31
noginworking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Ddot, they are on you for lying or at least mistyping the number. One guy dialed it. It’s nothing personal. Relax with the “motivation” crap. Is that handle on SA. It sure seems ddot shifty. Shifty like you not coming out and just admitting that ddot is you. It’s alright, your among your hoodmates!
noginworking is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 05:06 PM   #32
Adamlevine
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyman1 View Post
OR, he is DDOT, aka Longpipingchicks. Look at his "join" date
I agree
Adamlevine is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 05:10 PM   #33
Adamlevine
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by noginworking View Post
Ddot, stop being a tool. Let him run things his own way. Your too thin skinned.
Huh?
Old 08-07-2018, 05:12 PM   #34
Adamlevine
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long piping chicks View Post
U guys lol with the wise cracks .1st of all I’m not ddot I’m long piping chicks but I wish all u guys good luck I use the haters as my motivators it’s really a ego booster though I love it when u men come at me,it shows I’m doing things right.its funny that none of us know each other so basically u hating on a computer keyboard lmao blessings. To to u. All noginworking please keep me on your minds I love this inner-action lmao
We only come at you when you write false reviews and waste people’s time your not doing anything right
Now that you been exposed as a fraud you will be ignored in The future good day to you
Old 08-08-2018, 01:00 AM   #35
Long piping chicks
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Thanks premo 12 these other guys been hating on me from day1 lmao,I love all the hate though it’s Inspiring
Long piping chicks is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 01:02 AM   #36
Long piping chicks
BANNED

Adamlevine sounds like luckyman might be as1?lol
Old 08-08-2018, 01:06 AM   #37
Long piping chicks
BANNED

Thanks premo12these men been hating on me from day1 lol
Old 08-08-2018, 01:07 AM   #38
Long piping chicks
BANNED

Adam levine&luckyman sound like the same person ...hmmm?
Old 08-08-2018, 01:10 AM   #39
Long piping chicks
BANNED

U guys make me feel special...lmao
Old 08-08-2018, 01:14 AM   #40
Long piping chicks
BANNED

Thanks for admiting Adam Levine that u guys come at me for no reason,I hope the moderators notice your admiission of picking on people it’s gotta be a rule about that smh
Old 08-08-2018, 01:26 AM   #41
Long piping chicks
BANNED

I’m on u guys minds 24/7,that fact alone makes me feel great for real thanks
Old 08-11-2018, 07:15 AM   #42
noginworking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Ddot/premo12, they caught you in a lie, so you created a new profile to provide cover by lying about a SA provider’s name being there, when it isn’t. We don’t mind you, just your behavior. When you make shit up, people act on it. You are so narsisistic that you cannot even see this. It is t complicated. You need to demonize the messenger who caught you in your lie. You said earlier that she may have left. Adam Levine said pm me the number. Later you said you just saw her again. ********. Did you notice that you contacted her. How if you used the number that you put in your own review. Than you had yourself say in a new profile that you created, hey, she is on there. No one is able to see her on SA. Is anyone. Put in her the number you used to call her. You won’t! Why, it a fiction. You instead will beat me up with Jesus. Just like DDOT always did before he was shown to be a fraud and banned.
noginworking is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:51 AM   #43
Binder123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Who cares if he writes fake reviews? Would anyone here see any chick that ddot reviewed or recommended anyway? If ya just don't respond he will eventually leave or most likely just escalate and get banned again.
Binder123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 05:37 AM   #44
relaxedman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

OK, this pains me to say all of what I about to say, but I can't just keep reading these posts without trying to bring in some reality.

Sometimes I wonder about everyone. I don't like to get involved in these long-winded disputes, but he was not lying as far as I can tell about Niya. Here is her profile https://www.seeking.com/member/ff402...d-4059f6a1faeb It was not hard to find.

On another note, the girl I posted the screen shot about is real too. Zoey has an SA account and here is hers, at least I believe it is. https://www.seeking.com/member/1ce99...d-a5620a1b6a22

The screen shot was her idea. When I had contacted her she was put off that about being contacted outside SA. She was not cool with it and she wanted to try and mitigate the responses she was sure to get. We texted for a while and she asked me to dispute the review. I told her I would just give a screen shot of her disputing it and we did the mock screen shot. Part of the deal was that we would then hook up. I let my little head do the thinking for me. Obviously though, she is just like a lot of SA girls and the reason I quit using that site. She flaked. I apologize for the bullshit screen shot.

Bottom line is, I have to agree that LPC's reviews seem legit to me. I have seen a lot of the same girls he has and his experiences are similar to my own. He seems to be brag more about it though. Most of the girls will take $60 and most will do just about anything. Anyone that has followed me through the past years should know I am not going to lead you down a road of bullshit.

Take this post as you will. I have not made it to win any favors or to in anyway help LPC. I have always just had a hard time sitting by while something I feel is wrong is transpiring and doing nothing. In this case, I feel LPC actually is giving us good info.
relaxedman is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:16 AM   #45
Long piping chicks
BANNED

Thanks relaxedman I appreciate that ,I don’t know folks gotta combat me at times ,I take it with a grain of salt .everytime I respond to anything negative about me it’s in all r DNA to protect ourselfs ,as far as the bragging all men toot their own horn a little because we got ego’s lol can’t we all just get along we all after the same thing &that is pussy blessings to every1

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Aniya

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women