Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-01-2015, 01:18 PM   #301
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WHERE CJOHNNY54 MONEY?!? WHO DRIVING HONDA PILOT! NEED MONEY NOW!
JCM! You know what to do!
Old 04-01-2015, 01:20 PM   #302
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The stupid little troll here would be you, Old-THUMPER. You hijacked a thread and then embarrassed yourself by accusing someone else of hijacking the thread, Old-THUMPER. As if that wasn't stupid enough for you, Old-THUMPER, you stupidly misunderstood what was posted in the thread you were replying to, Old-THUMPER. To top off your conspicuous stupidity, Old-THUMPER, you stupidly resorted to using children's cartoons to support your *intellectual analysis* of current events.

You seem to forget that you're same old lying, bombastic, repetitive, distorting, windbag who keeps saying intellectually superior cartoons are using your handle to post on this SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You can't do anything but repeat insults someone said first. lying about what people say, and resort to talking to emoticons stumpy the chicken dick.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:44 PM   #303
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You can't do anything but repeat insults someone said first. lying about what people say, and resort to talking to emoticons stumpy the chicken dick.
So now, when you say "someone", you mean to stupidly personify the stupid little cartoons you stupidly claim have hijacked your account, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Old 04-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #304
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So now, when you say "someone", you mean to stupidly personify the stupid little cartoons you stupidly claim have hijacked your account, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Demonstrating once again that if you are not lead by the hand then it is impossible for you to find the way. This time it will not be explained to you so drift at sea chicken dick. See if this speaks to you.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:11 PM   #305
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Demonstrating once again that if you are not lead by the hand then it is impossible for you to find the way. This time it will not be explained to you so drift at sea chicken dick. See if this speaks to you.
There you go again claiming that an intellectually superior cartoon has overpowered you and is using your handle to post on this SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:47 PM   #306
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
There you go again claiming that an intellectually superior cartoon has overpowered you and is using your handle to post on this SHMB, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Once again documenting that a emoticon has overpowered your brain causing you to reply too it. Still watch the Simpsons?
Old 04-01-2015, 07:56 PM   #307
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still watch the Simpsons
That explains a great deal about you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but this is the picture you are painting, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You are bound hand and foot; gagged with a 14" dildo and forced to watch cartoon figures use your keyboard and SHMB handle to post nonsense on a SHMB.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:02 PM   #308
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Another great insight by the Master! And you said you didn't understand cartoons. What modesty you have!

============================== ===============

Oh great IB, I have seen the error of my ways. For too long I have not been diligent in studying at the feet of the master. From now on I will spend more time reading your posts and compiling the appropriate insights of others.

As we wander this earth we interact with many people. Most we see, touch, talk to,--and then they leave our lives with no lingering memories more than surface deep. But occasionally we find people that have some truly unique, moving aspect to them, and they form memories that linger with us forever. No matter how much we try to erase them. Just imagine the lasting impression you would have if you came face to face with Hitler. Of you were there when a crazed ax murderer hacked up a half dozen victims. Or you were dragged by your father to watch a lynching. Those memories are so scorched into the brain that they never truly fade with age.

We have one of those unique experiences here in the Political Forum—yes, one of those stench-ridden, puke inducing, liars who you wish you could hit “Delete” on, but they will always plague you the rest of your waking hours. And most likely your nightmares. Of course I could be talking about none other than IB The Hypocritical Hate Mongering Slave Supporting Maggot.

But this is bigger than any monologue I could write to the memory—the legend—the absolute revulsion that is IB. This should be a compendium to sing his praises (of curse his filth). I want this to be the best of the best description of what in means, what it emotes, to read the vomit he produces so precipitously. Not my words, but a living growing testament to him by those who (unfortunately for them) have to deal with him on a regular basis on here.

So I will add this as a pseudo footnote to may posts that respond to his posts. I will clip in comment that I think are especially touching in an IB appropriate way. I will not copyright this testament, but I freely offer it to all to copy and add to. Append YOUR innermost feelings so IB and all can know how much he is loathed—or conversely how little he is tolerated.

I suspect this will eventually grow into a sizable tome, but all things start small. Even IB at one time started with but a single post. Even the great Statin Island garbage heap started with a single piece of trash. That is the glorious legacy that IB brings to us, and this is intended to pay appropriate homage to IB the man, IB the legend, IB the scumbag.

The first entry in the memorial is this one:

“I know you like to digress every thread in to oblivion but I have no interest in following you into an Rush Limbaugh style conversation where you pile on whatever crap you want and whomever piles the most and the fastest wins.

I made a comment about people having a double standard and you want to replace it with a single example. If you want to dry hump someone verbally find another victim.”

By slingblade. Well done, sir. That will be hard to beat, but IB does inspire great depths of feeling.

All you who DO understand that the uniqueness (fortunately) of IB must be properly documented, I encourage you to take this humble piece of writing and spread it across the ends of the earth, adding whatever other choice pieces of commentary you think appropriate.

But please, I beg you, do not dilute the sacredness of this task by incorporating other posted as the subject. There may be others you feel strongly about, but there really is only one IB. This is HIS story! Live long and prosper, oh ye Ode to IB.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:27 PM   #309
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Old 04-01-2015, 08:48 PM   #310
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I have seen the error of my ways.

You finally realized your true insignificance, Old-THUMPER.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:24 PM   #311
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
That explains a great deal about you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but this is the picture you are painting, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You are bound hand and foot; gagged with a 14" dildo and forced to watch cartoon figures use your keyboard and SHMB handle to post nonsense on a SHMB.
Glad you acknowledged that I had the insight to ascertain your viewing habits chicken dick. You just seemed like a Simpsons fan. Am glad you still have dreams about being ravished with a big dick or dildo, didn't see it coming that you are into Bondage.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:04 AM   #312
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Glad you acknowledged that I had the insight to ascertain your viewing habits chicken dick. You just seemed like a Simpsons fan. Am glad you still have dreams about being ravished with a big dick or dildo, didn't see it coming that you are into Bondage.
That must be you posting, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, your cartoon abductors are too intelligent to post such stupid and perverse nonsense.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:38 AM   #313
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Once again documenting that a emoticon has overpowered your brain causing you to reply too it. Still watch the Simpsons?
If you would quit so would he!!
Old 04-02-2015, 06:40 AM   #314
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
That must be you posting, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, your cartoon abductors are too intelligent to post such stupid and perverse nonsense.
Glad you were able to acertain the message from the cartoons...Kiss my ass, you are fucked.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:25 AM   #315
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You finally realized your true insignificance, Old-THUMPER.
I never overestimated my significance. I leave that to you, and you do it so well. I have often said that I find this whole forum a frivolous diversion from real significance--because it has too many posters like you who refuse (or are unable) to actually discuss things. It detracts from those who actually try to.

But after your traitorous actions this week (which I am sure you learned from your Confederate Wacko Thumper heroes) I have a renewed mission in this forum: to actively bug you. Up until now it was far more passive.

=-============================== ========

As we wander this earth we interact with many people. Most we see, touch, talk to,--and then they leave our lives with no lingering memories more than surface deep. But occasionally we find people that have some truly unique, moving aspect to them, and they form memories that linger with us forever. No matter how much we try to erase them. Just imagine the lasting impression you would have if you came face to face with Hitler. Of you were there when a crazed ax murderer hacked up a half dozen victims. Or you were dragged by your father to watch a lynching. Those memories are so scorched into the brain that they never truly fade with age.

We have one of those unique experiences here in the Political Forum—yes, one of those stench-ridden, puke inducing, liars who you wish you could hit “Delete” on, but they will always plague you the rest of your waking hours. And most likely your nightmares. Of course I could be talking about none other than IB The Hypocritical Hate Mongering Slave Supporting Maggot.

But this is bigger than any monologue I could write to the memory—the legend—the absolute revulsion that is IB. This should be a compendium to sing his praises (of curse his filth). I want this to be the best of the best description of what in means, what it emotes, to read the vomit he produces so precipitously. Not my words, but a living growing testament to him by those who (unfortunately for them) have to deal with him on a regular basis on here.

So I will add this as a pseudo footnote to may posts that respond to his posts. I will clip in comment that I think are especially touching in an IB appropriate way. I will not copyright this testament, but I freely offer it to all to copy and add to. Append YOUR innermost feelings so IB and all can know how much he is loathed—or conversely how little he is tolerated.

I suspect this will eventually grow into a sizable tome, but all things start small. Even IB at one time started with but a single post. Even the great Statin Island garbage heap started with a single piece of trash. That is the glorious legacy that IB brings to us, and this is intended to pay appropriate homage to IB the man, IB the legend, IB the scumbag.

The first entry in the memorial is this one:

“I know you like to digress every thread in to oblivion but I have no interest in following you into an Rush Limbaugh style conversation where you pile on whatever crap you want and whomever piles the most and the fastest wins.

I made a comment about people having a double standard and you want to replace it with a single example. If you want to dry hump someone verbally find another victim.”

By slingblade. Well done, sir. That will be hard to beat, but IB does inspire great depths of feeling.

All you who DO understand that the uniqueness (fortunately) of IB must be properly documented, I encourage you to take this humble piece of writing and spread it across the ends of the earth, adding whatever other choice pieces of commentary you think appropriate.

But please, I beg you, do not dilute the sacredness of this task by incorporating other posted as the subject. There may be others you feel strongly about, but there really is only one IB. This is HIS story! Live long and prosper, oh ye Ode to IB.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women