Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2012, 03:42 AM   #1
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews
Default KC community going down hill/eccie insiders support it

It's interesting to me that the decision makers of ECCIE would be opposed to appeasing a community as opposed to random people who are offering nothing but negativity to both men and women alike who are no part of it.

It is their decision and that's fine...but my posts and my ads and showcase are what make them money...just like many of yours. I am a positive contributing member of our KC community, as are many other providers who encourage and support ECCIE to their clients. That's what the guys like. Fun, friendly, discount for eccie, special pics and attention.

Unfortunately, I am not going to participate in making financial gain for a community that will not listen to my voice. EVERYONE in KC hates these ppl. who are posting. NYC and TX, boardman, you know the type. I know some people may not get this because it's not a matter of words. I don't really care about "hooktard"...though I personally would never comingle with someone who used that terminology. It is the tone, obvious contempt and lack of explaination when asked for one. I demand respect from my clients and those who interact with me without ever saying a word. It's my image that sets that expectation....ECCIE is lowering my image and putting me in a position where I feel I am being disrespected...not only for the demeaning comments of these obviously small minded dumbasses...but with dumb rules being sent to me in response as opposed to logic. Rules are made...when they don't make sense anymore they are changed to work. Geesh...what are you all...unrealistic uptght "rule followers." Do what makes sense...not what follows rule 23 or 29!!!!

I can't say exactly when and what, but I have two different connects who have been long involved in the business side of this trade who have been dying to start a board. What they needed was trusted providers and members to make the bridge.

I'm not threatening and I'm not saying when...what I will say is there are a lot of us who are tired of making money for people who don't give a shit about our integrity.

ECCIE is becoming a board with the impression of being low class and will continue to once the reputable higher end providers leave. There are certainly those who have already parted ways for the same reasons.
It's all about loyalty..we participate but expect someone to have our back. I don't want to be a part of something where I have no power to say, "that is clearly offensive and doesn't contribute anything to the conversation."

I'm sure it's no sweat off anyone's back...there are plenty of $250 girls who can post ads about how hot their ass is... those that will leave will be the one's with a brain and who are saying...sorry...I have standards and expect loyalty as participating members. Those are also the one's who attract spenders who don't have limits.

Thanks to the local mods who are forever loyal and helpful. 4 top providers and I are connecting with people from our past to create a board that appreciates us. I'm sure many will follow. I am not going to make money for someone or an entity that disregards my opinion...ECCIE is looking low class and going downhill...this is the word on the street, not mine.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:04 AM   #2
Bristal
Account Disabled

User ID: 9581
Default 24-hour wait on posts between 12 & 6 am :)

I love how honest our (providers) emails and posts get around 4 or 5 in the morning. There is something about answering my 200th email that makes me "cut the crap".
Bristal is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:01 AM   #3
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Ari, I dont know you, but you are beautiful and apparently very good at what you do. ive never criticized you and wouldnt. Im a bit confused by your post, but I do know I have never paid eccie a penny. I know they make ad $, but not from me. I spent a fewe days in dallas and saw how well their eccie worked. Much bigger volume. What I am trying to say is this board works very well for me. I am sure you and other elite woman get nasty pms and nasty posts. I am sure you are frustrated about rules. Bet you would have similar issues on any board. You have built a reputation, based not only on you, but also stellar reviews posted on your behalf here on eccie, and by your ads and showcas, here on eccie.
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:09 AM   #4
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Ari I agree with you completely, please let me know if this other board becomes a reality.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:00 AM   #5
Fastcar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

This is crazy,I've literally been thinking the same thing. It's not that these posters are from out of town,it's that they are so overwhelmingly negative. No positive comments or support is ever shown and who has the time to make 7000 posts anyway? I've sent 2 pm's this week to girls that I've never seen,and probably won't see,just trying to tell them not to let these guys get you down. I'm about to just stop participating because of the way everyone jumps on you for anything you say. Great people like Allie Kat have pleaded for more civility but it falls on deaf ears. Ari,I'll go where you go. Tell me more about it tomorrow,that is,if you can talk with your mouth full........
Fastcar is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:15 AM   #6
alterego1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I drive to Topeka on weekends and frequently see the Phelps so I agree with you that the negativity gets old fast. My recommendation is to ignore them. Don't even take them to task. A response only feeds their ego and their negativity. And its really sad that they have to put others down or even come to the board to feel better. I don't blame you at all for the way you feel, but this board has provided me a huge benefit being fairly new to the hobby. But if you do start a new board, sign me up!
alterego1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #7
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I have to agree with this. Recently there was a review that got out of hand. Someone makes a negative comment, and 10 other people pile on. I have a real problem with people posting without facts and trashing someone without really knowing if what they are saying is true or not. Seems if you defend someone, you're deemed a white knight! Oh well I've been called worse!

BTW this doesn't just apply to the guys, I've seen some pretty negative comments from providers on here too.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #8
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Heh,
Another thread about me...

...And a couple of weeks ago you had no clue who I was.

Fucking Awesome!

Ari, Good luck with that new board thing....Let me know how it works out for you.

How's this for a non-negative post?
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:31 AM   #9
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I think many of these negative posters do it because they know they will never have the chance of meeting these providers. They now have a way of communicating with some they can only dream about even if it is negative they are communicating. By making these negative posts it makes them feel superior. In reality they have no friends and use the key board as their kingdom. Ignore them and they will go away.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #10
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Can I join?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #11
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Count me in on that too. These guys offer nothing positive to our community and we would be better off, and so would eccie, if they were banned from making further posts anywhere on this sight.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:47 AM   #12
noleftturn
Account Disabled

BTW-aren't we all BORED with these guys?
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #13
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Nothing positive at all. Nothing of value at all also, which I think is the bigger issue. Look, I don't care if somebody does reviews or not but if you add no fucking value to the community, you are just wasting everybody's time. Move along.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #14
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

boardman is online now   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #15
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

NYC ?????????
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote