Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160512
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #46
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If you are going to make this thead about tysteel and Sofia, it has potential....carry on.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #47
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael

Wayward is indeed unstable - and dangerous. Not only outing people - but actively stalking them - as when he went to my house to take photos which he then posted on his blog
Sorry Raphael, but it wasn't me.

Why would we need those blogs, when we have the Island to play on? The ymwv.net blog is ours, but no others
Old 01-08-2011, 11:23 PM   #48
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

I have wondered this and this seems as good a place as any to ask. You guys pretty much stick to yourselves in the sandbox. If Raphael has so many problems with y'all, why does he continue to post in the threads?
Old 01-08-2011, 11:32 PM   #49
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
If you want the Houston mods to do something about this maybe you should have put the thread in the Houston forums. Why drag this shit onto the national forums where those of us who are not from Houston have no background knowledge nor interest in the situation?
You have to understand the nature of our Rafe........ My man has a quest!! And he will not stop until he get to scream it from the mountaintop!!! Apparetnly the multiple RTMs a Minute he hits is not getting th job done, so a bigger venue is required....... From Houston we appologize....... (see Rafe! We're not so bad!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
The whole point of this thread is, if people like notanewbie are prevented from having fun by flaming, harassing, slandering, and insulting others, then the rest of us might finally derive some enjoyment from this place.
That part is a fair comment..... then you go and say something like this....

Quote:
P.S. chicagoboy posted while I was typing this post. I am not surprised he would show himself at this juncture. Though he comes in rarely these days - thankfully - he was at ASPD - probably the nastiest SOB I have seen anywhere on hobby sites. He'd come in mainly to flame newbies, berate those who were inexperienced at reviewing (when he never wrote a review in his life, and mock those who had gotten robbed or cheated by a provider or a stripper....
Now that wasn't very nice!! Which rule infraction was that you just RTM'd on yourself? 3, 4, or 5? Just wondering......

Quote:
A board that is little more than a playgroung for nasty holdovers from that nasty site among all sites - ASPD - is not a site I care to participate in anyways - nor is it a site in which I am likely to meet people I might want to communicate with, as good people are indeed kept away by the abuse and sheer siliness of the banter those times it is only banter

Look at his sig line regarding the sheering. A con man's motto.

It is not an attack on ECCIE to express the opinion that it is not so wise to give control of Houston to a pool of people from which were selected the mods & administrator who brought ASPD down.

Again..... THAT is what brought ASPD down? Are you sure about that? Or were you gone by then? I'm not sure you really DO know what brought ASPD down....... but rather I think you use words and phrases like that to help champion your cause and distort history and reality in your favor...... Yet its in your sig line..... also remembered and noted on the main page of this very site...... hmmmmm.......

Quote:
These words pretty much proves it is Wayward who created the blog outing Kosair and me. It proves it because references to Kosair's alleged mail-order bride were obsessive in that blog. It proves it also because in the blog as well as here, Wayward is obssessive about homosexual imagery and slurs.

Wayward is indeed unstable - and dangerous. Not only outing people - but actively stalking them - as when he went to my house to take photos which he then posted on his blog
Damn rules again.... which ones did you RTM yourself on this time?

Tactfull reminder to look at all the rule quoted of unprovoked slander.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael
To tactfully remind Saint Christopher as well as Houston Mods that the rules are supposed to apply to everyone

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Well said Rafe.....

Quote:
This may also show that Sofia - yes Sofia - is the most insightful and best-informed among us. She always said it was Wayward who creates those blogs outing people. Kosair thinks it is Mr_Clever. Tysteel and I think it was Hambone. Others think it is Hambone and Mr_Clever. But Wayward has just exposed himself.
But how would you know? You have never met DH's Sweetness!!

Ok.... I couldn't keep a straight face on that one.....

But to be honest..... are there "cliques" in Houston? Sure! They are everywhere........ and it is pretty much unavoidable on boards such as these....... like minded folk tend to gravitate towards one another..... it is your right not to like them, just as it is theres not to like you...... Houston has had several unfortunate events of intertwining drama and Bullshit that the skins on most hobbyist have gotten pretty thick, and tollerance for drama, and shady people is pretty low..... the "flamings" here are no where near as harsh as they once were at the worst of ASPD..... in fact I rarely if ever see any of these so called "flamings" here.... but I guess it is a matter of different perspectives from Rafe and myself.......

Rafe, I'm sorry to say it sir, but it seems as of late you are in fact on a campain to rub each and every person on this board the wrong way, and just as Wakeup stated..... it has become glaringly obvious your sole attempt here is to get people so upset w/you that they break one of your so vigerously quoted rules......... I am very sorry you feel so cornered that this is your only avenue of action......... it is not....... You continued snide remarks towards other members, and your most recent attacks on those who have or are currently serving for us, does nothing to help you in your cause..... in fact it is only putting further and further out on your own..........

My appologies for the long windedness........

JaD
Old 01-08-2011, 11:33 PM   #50
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I have wondered this and this seems as good a place as any to ask. You guys pretty much stick to yourselves in the sandbox. If Raphael has so many problems with y'all, why does he continue to post in the threads?
We have asked that very insightful question often, maybe the lovely Ansley will finally get us an answer.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:35 PM   #51
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:
Ansley....... Let me first say you are as observant and intellegent as you are freaking drop dead gorgeous........

I often ask myself the same question..... he goes thru spurts where he does not get so confrontational and is a very valued and informative member..... then something happens and he gets back to where it seems his entire being is set to be so completely oppositional towards everyone and everything not 100% on his side....... very unfortunate....
Old 01-08-2011, 11:45 PM   #52
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
then something happens and he gets back to where it seems his entire being is set to be so completely oppositional
Yea, I hate it when my meds run out too.

Thanks.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #53
Raphael
BANNED

When Ansley gets stalked and outed by such people let her not have the gall to whine about it, here or anywhere: as her current involvement in a polemic that should not have concerned her, will deprive her of all right tohelp, support, and sympathy.

If there was a nationwide alert section this is where this thread would belong. Houston-Eccie - like Houston-ASPD before, is indeed in the possession of utterly sleazy people, who not only flame and smear in the sandbox - but also stalk, harrass and out people they do not even know.

Byers beware indeed. On occasion, Saint-Christopher has shown good will. I am hereby challenging him to show the safety of the hobbyists who log on to his site, does matter to him.

It is in the best interest of ECCIE as well as in ours, as the stalking by Wayward is also a criminal action (Cyber-stalking, cyber-crimes), with which ECCIE does not want to be associated.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:22 AM   #54
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When Ansley gets stalked and outed by such people let her not have the gall to whine about it, here or anywhere: as her current involvement in a polemic that should not have concerned her, will deprive her of all right tohelp, support, and sympathy.
All the dramatics for asking a very simple question...
Old 01-09-2011, 12:23 AM   #55
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:

And to what part does that have to do with anything that you have been saying in this thread?

She was simply asking a question, and your reply is that? I would say a bit uncalled for........

Where has anyone stalked you? It appears to me that you relish the moments to quote particular members then quote the rules to which you think they have broken....... If simply naming your nationality is a breech bordering an "outing" then we are all in need for concern!

I do in all honesty sympathize with your issues of outing in the past..... no one in this hobby should have to endure that....... but there comes a point to where just becuase someone disagrees with you or your thoughts, does not make them a party to some "mob" nor does it directly relate them to persons who were responsible for said outings...... The problem here is you continue to pick fights with others, then lay on your back trying to play the victim.... it doesn't work both ways like that....... leave them be and they will leave you be.... it is as simple as that.....

Again.... maybe there is much more to this story I do not know, and maybe you are getting unfairly persecuted and stalked...... If that is the case I am truely sorry.......but I have not been witness to them on the Houston boards of Eccie......

JaD
Old 01-09-2011, 12:25 AM   #56
Raphael
BANNED

Quote:
All the dramatics for asking a very simple question...
Go back to Atlanta, Ansley. And do us all a favor, bring the lynch-mob back with you, if that's what you like. Many Houstonites would be much obliged to you if you did.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #57
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:
Go back to Atlanta, Ansley. And do us all a favor, bring the lynch-mob back with you, if that's what you like. Many Houstonites would be much obliged to you if you did.
No need to be rude Rafe...... and for the ump-teenth time.... PLEASE refrain from using that term for the "mob"....... it is EXTREMELY offensive......

Quote:
If there was a nationwide alert section this is where this thread would belong. Houston-Eccie - like Houston-ASPD before, is indeed in the possession of utterly sleazy people, who not only flame and smear in the sandbox - but also stalk, harrass and out people they do not even know.

Byers beware indeed. On occasion, Saint-Christopher has shown good will. I am hereby challenging him to show the safety of the hobbyists who log on to his site, does matter to him.

It is in the best interest of ECCIE as well as in ours, as the stalking by Wayward is also a criminal action (Cyber-stalking, cyber-crimes), with which ECCIE does not want to be associated.

Wow! You edited your post as I was posting my last msg........ I think you may have jumped too far here my friend........... Again..... If I am mistaken or misinformed and there are things that I am not able to see from that standpoint... then I am sorry.... but try as I might, I am not seeing that....... I see you trying to give to many as much as they try to dish out to you in most cases......... What has gotten you so feircely worked up?

JaD

Btw.... how can you out someone you do not even know? Just an honest question........
Old 01-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #58
Raphael
BANNED

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=911825&postcount=45
Old 01-09-2011, 12:31 AM   #59
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Lightbulb

Quote:
That's not what the lovely Ansley asked you, pay attention!

No one has "outed" you on this site and the folks that did out you might have been responding to something that you did. Do we really want to go down the outing rabbit hole because you and your former BFF Losair rode that pony pretty hard.

Lots of folks think karma took care of you, but you keep looking to your mentally unhinged mistress for guidance and comfort which isn't real clever. Yes that is my way of reminding everyone what you did to him and he was also your friend. How are things going with you and the HD crowd these days?

So no Ansley we are not going to get an answer to your question. But he didn't call you a guttersnipe yet, so...
Old 01-09-2011, 12:37 AM   #60
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Quote:

I don't understand your posting of this? Even going back to Wayward initial post does nothing to prove any part of your point..... all of that information was readily available to anyone with any knowledge of the "search" button........

And it seems to me that you took your shot back directly at Wayward in that post of yours as well, which would only further the notion that you are dishing out the insults as well as recieving them......

Please correct me if I'm wrong.......

JaD
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women