Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2017, 10:28 AM   #31
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Well,
It does cut down on the number of "where is she" threads?
As long as screen names are used I don't see an issue with letting her friends know she passed.
Agree, that's the only reason. Is it a shame? yes. Are condolences to family necessary on this board? No, its mental masturbation. Maybe it makes you feel good but no one else. Prayers? I doubt that prayers sent from a hooker board are at the top of the big guys list.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:33 PM   #32
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

So let me get this straight....we shouldn't mention that a hooker has died on a hooker board (even though she has I'm sure many friends on here) And before some asshat says it....yes I realize we aren't real world friends, but there is some level of friendship between many girls and guys on hooker boards. Plus many of us have her handle and number on our burner phone. I know now not to text her.
And I've also heard it's bad form to ask where a hooker has been. the standard line is "if she wanted you to know, you would know".
So what the fuck do we talk about here? The $40 blowjob that can be had down at Lawrenceville?? Looks like PI isn't the only hooker board Nazi.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:19 PM   #33
daddioman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

who really even gives a fuck and is mentally disturbed that someone posted of her death?

really? who the fuck is insulted?

It's information for guys who knew her and either liked her or frequented her so they know why they cant get her to respond.

I see no harm and for the crying about disrespecting her family? Give it a break...that's rediculous...prayers for her family? whats wrong with that? nothing as her family doesn't have to read it to be prayed for.
daddioman is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:32 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
So let me get this straight....we shouldn't mention that a hooker has died on a hooker board (even though she has I'm sure many friends on here) And before some asshat says it....yes I realize we aren't real world friends, but there is some level of friendship between many girls and guys on hooker boards. Plus many of us have her handle and number on our burner phone. I know now not to text her.
And I've also heard it's bad form to ask where a hooker has been. the standard line is "if she wanted you to know, you would know".
So what the fuck do we talk about here? The $40 blowjob that can be had down at Lawrenceville?? Looks like PI isn't the only hooker board Nazi.
There are subjects that are forbidden to discuss here that can freely be discussed on Indys. So at least you were factual when you said that PI isn't the only hooker board Nazi. You're free to choose the Facism that you prefer. And how you "sure" she had many "friends" here? I guess it depends what your definition of "friend" is. I've been around the hobby a long time. I've been with several local providers many times BCD and at social events. Do I consider them "friends"? No. I choose not to get that close. I believe they feel the same way. If I have a friend who passes, I'll find out from their family or other friends. Are there true friendships between the sexes on Hooker boards? Probably. Doesn't mean you have to post that someone passes away on a public board such as this. Unless the person told you in advance that they were cool with it. Is that the case here? Who knows. So what does that leave us to talk about? We can talk about providers from the $40 street walker to HDHs and all in between. Sports, Dining, travel etc. only an "asshat" can't figure that out.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:25 PM   #35
RATED G
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Yeah, especially one titled "another one bites the dust". Nothing but classy respect around here, I tell you.

If I bite the dust, and for the record I ain't fucking going anywhere for a long time, stig and bam feel free to wash down the dust with some single malt without me. put it on OBB's tab.
RATED G is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 04:23 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATED G View Post
If I bite the dust, and for the record I ain't fucking going anywhere for a long time, stig and bam feel free to wash down the dust with some single malt without me. put it on OBB's tab.
Deal buddy! Although, the last time Stig and I drank scotch we ran up $120 tap. And that was just Dewars. If we gave OBB the bill for a night of Johnny Blue, it would put him under.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:44 PM   #37
Red Bow Tie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I agree 100% , nobody said her real name on here , and who knows who has her burner phone or real phone now ...... what if LE had either of her phones and she still had people trying to set something up ? jmo
Red Bow Tie is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:17 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bow Tie View Post
I agree 100% , nobody said her real name on here , and who knows who has her burner phone or real phone now ...... what if LE had either of her phones and she still had people trying to set something up ? jmo
What about the numbers already in there? And the main witness can't testify anymore. Do you really think LE would waste their time?? You do know she's deceased right? Why would LE have her phone in the first place? CMon man. I don't think this thread had anything to do with hobbyist safety. But like I said, do what you got to do. Posting someone's death isnt against the rules here. Knock your self out.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:38 PM   #39
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Deal buddy! Although, the last time Stig and I drank scotch we ran up $120 tap. And that was just Dewars. If we gave OBB the bill for a night of Johnny Blue, it would put him under.
Dewar's? Not me, must have been someone else. I know Dewar's is Pittsburgh's favorite Scotch, but I won't stoop to anything lower than JW Black or Chivas. And if I recall, that buck twenty bill was at a divey neighborhood tavern, not some swanky bar.

Rated G and I once killed an entire bottle of Blue on a golf course drinking out of paper Dixie cups. On one of the last holes, I saw a truck driving up the middle of the fairway with a load of Port-o-johns. Was I really that drunk? Good times.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:07 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dewar's? Not me, must have been someone else. I know Dewar's is Pittsburgh's favorite Scotch, but I won't stoop to anything lower than JW Black or Chivas. And if I recall, that buck twenty bill was at a divey neighborhood tavern, not some swanky bar.

Rated G and I once killed an entire bottle of Blue on a golf course drinking out of paper Dixie cups. On one of the last holes, I saw a truck driving up the middle of the fairway with a load of Port-o-johns. Was I really that drunk? Good times.
It was Chivas bro. Not the high end Chivas. Which is still mundane. And it was you. And was at a neighborhood bar. And if you need help to drink a bottle of JBlue, shame on you.

BTW, drinking in a swanky bar in Pittsburgh would be disreputable.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:24 PM   #41
RATED G
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

THE STRUGGLE WAS REAL THAT DAY.
RATED G is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:27 AM   #42
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddioman View Post
prayers for her family? whats wrong with that? nothing as her family doesn't have to read it to be prayed for.
Yes, I'm sure a bunch of whore mongers like us are first on the list for the big guy upstairs when I comes to hearing prayers lol.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:38 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Yes, I'm sure a bunch of whore mongers like us are first on the list for the big guy upstairs when I comes to hearing prayers lol.
And I'm sure all who posted that they said a prayer for her certainly did.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:15 AM   #44
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And I'm sure all who posted that they said a prayer for her certainly did.
Oh yes, I'm sure lol. Maybe they will be kind enough to put in a good word for me as well.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:47 AM   #45
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATED G View Post
put it on OBB's tab.
Haven't heard that name in a long time.

Thread title sucks, but I appreciate the info. I liked her. She is gone. I am saddened by her passing.
blkstocking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women