Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2015, 12:27 AM   #46
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Bullshit he walked right in. This link has a picture to prove it.

Jim

https://youtu.be/PQy3O1TvXes
Yes, he walked in a they were receptive to him and he joined them in their prayer meeting. Not everyone is a prick, like you. Some of us who don't believe in your magic daddy, aren't even pricks.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:45 AM   #47
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Yes, he walked in a they were receptive to him and he joined them in their prayer meeting. Not everyone is a prick, like you. Some of us who don't believe in your magic daddy, aren't even pricks.
Hahaha, that was epic. He's not as big a prick as me? Yeah at least he spent an hour with them before he killed them, that is if you want to believe that tripe. You stupid motherfucker.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:47 AM   #48
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hahaha, that was epic. He's not as big a prick as me? Yeah at least he spent an hour with them before he killed them, that is if you want to believe that tripe. You stupid motherfucker.

Jim
I suppose all the caskets were filled with rocks and this was just theater. As for not being a prick, I was referencing the dead, you dumb motherfucker. Not everything is about you, cocksucker.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-sings-hy...65652889.html#
Old 06-28-2015, 01:03 AM   #49
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I suppose all the caskets were filled with rocks and this was just theater. As for not being a prick, I was referencing the dead, you dumb motherfucker. Not everything is about you, cocksucker.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-sings-hy...65652889.html#
No, your head is full of rocks. As far as the caskets hard to say, I wasn't at the wake.

Jim
Old 06-28-2015, 01:24 AM   #50
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
No, your head is full of rocks. As far as the caskets hard to say, I wasn't at the wake.

Jim
I notice you don't have an answer for the fact that you believe in an unseen deity, but here are 9 people that are almost assuredly dead by the hand of this nutjob and you don't believe it really happened. I hope you see the sad irony in that.
Old 06-28-2015, 01:30 AM   #51
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I notice you don't have an answer for the fact that you believe in an unseen deity, but here are 9 people that are almost assuredly dead by the hand of this nutjob and you don't believe it really happened. I hope you see the sad irony in that.
You don't have an answer to why you believe in an orchestrated shooting, lol.

Jim
Old 06-28-2015, 01:34 AM   #52
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Jim
An orchestrated shooting? Because the alternative is that every single news outlet in the country is in on some grand conspiracy. I weigh the odds of that being true versus the story we are being told and common sense tells me the former is not possible or probable. Are you telling me that every single employee of every news organization is keeping some huge secret and no one knows what really happened and no one has leaked the truth? If you think that's true, I don't have anything to say to you, because you're fucking nuts.
Old 06-28-2015, 01:50 AM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You never have anything to say, WormRaper, but that has not prevented you from saying it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:58 AM   #54
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
So the question is was he a racist or an atheist or both? Personally I don't think he was either.
Jim
So you don't think Mark Stroman was "either?"
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 03:23 AM   #55
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jim
Have you ever had any doubt that Wade Michael Page was framed?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:18 AM   #56
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
An orchestrated shooting? Because the alternative is that every single news outlet in the country is in on some grand conspiracy. I weigh the odds of that being true versus the story we are being told and common sense tells me the former is not possible or probable. Are you telling me that every single employee of every news organization is keeping some huge secret and no one knows what really happened and no one has leaked the truth? If you think that's true, I don't have anything to say to you, because you're fucking nuts.
You have no common sense douche bag. That's why the MSM can convince dummies like you of anything. Real stories are broadcasted for a few days and that's it. Psyops are saturated in the news for days relentlessly to influence public opinion. This is nothing more than scripted bullshit.

Jim
Old 06-28-2015, 02:21 PM   #57
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

If the two New York escapees were black instead of whatever they are, I just wonder what sort of racial brouhaha would be had.

Let's see they were both shot. One is dead, remains to be seen about the other at the moment. The only reason black escapees would be shot is racism.

And of course the rate of incarceration of blacks would be reason enough for burning down the prison if not the town that surrounds it.

If sweat , the shot but still currently alive recaptured escapee, was smart, he'd start claiming black heritage, like the naacp woman
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:02 PM   #58
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Have you ever had any doubt that Wade Michael Page was framed?
Haven't given that one much thought .

Jim
Old 06-29-2015, 01:18 AM   #59
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you believe in a sky daddy you can't see and have never seen, but you want proof in the way of bodies that these people were killed? You're lost.
On the flip side of that you've never seen those bodies but yet you believe they were killed because some news guy told you so. So it's sort of the same concept. Oh, I don't believe in a "Sky Daddy" I don't know what that is.

Jim
Old 06-29-2015, 02:14 AM   #60
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You have no common sense douche bag. That's why the MSM can convince dummies like you of anything. Real stories are broadcasted for a few days and that's it. Psyops are saturated in the news for days relentlessly to influence public opinion. This is nothing more than scripted bullshit.

Jim
And so your contention is that entire media; news, print, etc. are ALL holding this gigantic secret and are pulling the wool over our eyes. And only some fucking idiots like you are the ones who see the truth? Yeah, keep buying that tin foil, dipshit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women