Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Spain - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160176
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2019, 11:33 AM   #1
Frank Fucks It Right
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Review: (Spain) Eliza Colombiana Zaragoza

Date: 6/18/2019
Name: Eliza
Contact Info: ±34667263918 WhatsApp
URL / Website: http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-532154056.htm
General Area: Barrio San José
Activities: DFK, BBBJ + DT (francés natural con garganta profunda), 69, GFE + PSE.
Session Length: 30
Fee: 50€
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Eliza is shockingly beautiful. She has implants which were done incredibly, she has the quintessential Colombian body and features including one of the best asses I have ever seen. She is gorgeous and sexy as fuck.
Recommendation: Yes
Frank Fucks It Right is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:38 PM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Thanks, Great job Frank that's the kind of "work" we all want.
I really Really REALLY enjoy the talent in Barcelona when I am there, what you described is the norm in Spain. You Mongers who read this do yourself a favor and make Spain a bucket list Item, only problem is you will Not want to return back to the drama, less beautiful women and lack of IOP so typical in the States.

Barcelona is more expensive but you will have what would be a HDH (in the States) available for 100 Euros/hour and 300 E for 3-4 hours. Most of them will do anything you want and do it/you very well.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 05:05 AM   #3
Frank Fucks It Right
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Right you are, right you are. Obviously having mongered in both countries, the US doesn't hold a candle to what is available in Spain.

Every time I read reviews of these girls in the US with baby damage and the disastrous drama, I applaud the move.

In my relatively small city of 800,000 people, I could fuck what would be the equivalent of a high-dollar hottie in the United States every day for the rest of my life and never fuck the same incredibly hot girl twice. Not only that but never ever pay more than a hundred euros for an hour or in many cases much longer.

Here Russian girls, Ucranian girls Brazilian girls Colombians, Romanians, Germans, French, Spanish, Italian, they are all ripe for the picking.

Every time I read an ad especially in upstate New York of these nasty chicks touting their Italian or european heritage I laugh my ass off.

Just last week I fucked an Italian who yelled for me to fuck her in Italian, take that bitches.

Yesterday I fucked a hot Brazilian and today a smoking hot Spanish girl.
Frank Fucks It Right is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 10:47 AM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

I couldn't agree more about the incredible number of would be HDH's in Spain. I Barcelona I have see way over 250 of them and that number does not even put a scratch on the number available. In Barcelona as well as Kiev live the only 2 girls I have repeated, repeatedly and not ever in the States. Brazil, Rio and Sao Paulo, are another 2 hot spots for beautiful girls with fantastic IOP and they are much the same price as in Spain or a little less.

Now enjoying a 25 YO Italian beauty from Sydney and she is OMFG beautiful horny and up for everything I desire. However I don't even want to talk about her fee,let's just say I could have Many girls from Barcelona with me, not that I would be capable of handling that many, just something I can afford and chose to do so but not often. Vittoria did agree to a reduced rate because we are at North Island Eco Resort in the Seychelles which is the most expensive resort I have sailed to so far and far and away the most beautiful.
https://www.vittoriachloe.com/
Vittoria has been with me 2 days now and had fucked me senseless 7 times, once on a deserted beach where we were swimming nude. Thing is I hate fucking on the beach because sand gets in EVERYTHING, but that didn't stop either of us from having a Blast!

I am a very lucky guy and can afford Anything I want but am New Money and been poor before so it kinda goes against the grain to spend like that but it doesn't even scratch the surface of my daily income from interest and dividends so I am not usually even thinking about that.

ONE MORE THING FRANK>>>>>>> Don't hurt yourself!
loveitdou is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Eliza Colombiana

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women