Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Washington DC > Coed Discussions - Washington DC
Coed Discussions - Washington DC Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2019, 02:57 PM   #1
HerbB
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Screening

Bear with me folks. Just need to vent a bit. .

Let's talk about screening. As you all know, there are typically 3 types of screening processes to see an independent provider or a girl from an agency.

1. Through registration at services like P411, TER, etc. - Problem here is that most of these are closed by now.

2. Provide corporate and / or personal information. Uncle LEO will love this info!

3. At least 2 or more references from other independent providers in good standing.

Now let's talk about number 3 for a moment. How can I have references, if I need references to get these references in the first place?

And even if I have a reference, how would the new provider verify that unless I provided my personal information with both of them?

Let's not bring up the argument that she will remember you and can provide assurance that you are not LE. She won't.

If you saw her let's say 6 month ago, she wouldn't remember you unless you did something outrageous like wearing a pink hat while going down on her.

So the way I see this, this process is flawed and at least for me not working.

One alternative I could think of is, that when you arrive at the provider, before going down to business, you show your credentials like I'd, corporate I'd, your LinkedIn profile (from your phone), etc. And leave nothing behind.

That way she can be certain that you are not LE, and you that none of your personal information falls in the wrong hands.

What do you all think?
HerbB is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 02:49 PM   #2
Naughty_Piper
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 168015
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah sorry I won't even go to dinner with a guy off this site before he's screened, much less let him know where im staying before he's cleared. The logic is severely flawed.
Naughty_Piper is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 10:20 PM   #3
FlowerDoll
Account Disabled

Encounters: 77

I guess I'm lucky enough my dates have no problem remembering me, no mater how much time passes.

Hey Piper -- will you ever forget me?

FlowerDoll is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:07 PM   #4
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good luck!
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 12:39 AM   #5
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

you get what you pay for!
I personally don't rely on "references" and someone I dont personally know for my "safety" I am always very upfront with this because.... why wasted your precious time (and mine)?

Good luck!
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 01:57 AM   #6
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Think about what the term "screening" is intended to imply. A screen over a window opening is designed to prevent insects from entering a dwelling, correct? Perhaps the term is derogatory, but it still serves the same purpose. Alternatively, you can use the term "verification."

Why would anyone in this industry want to have a physical meeting with someone they don't feel confident it's safe to be around? And if that person, be it a client or provider, is not in possession of information indicating someone is safe to be around, then they are taking an enormous risk in meeting that person.

If you see a provider and the session goes smoothly, chances are that provider is going to retain your phone or email in their files for potential future contact and business. Why would they delete that information 6 months later - unless they didn't want to see you again?

You can look for providers who are "newbie friendly" or more willing / open to see unestablished clients. If you are too reluctant to provide a provider with the info she requests to feel, I think your only options are to look for another provider, or trying finding a civilian girl on Bumble who doesn't "screen." If you want to pass as being completely anonymous before seeing a woman, you may have to find something else to do with your time or look for bedroom activities elsewhere. This industry is not without risks. But trying to drive a square peg into a round hole is going to get you nowhere. That is, my opinion, of course.
Pangolier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women