Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > SF Bay Area > Weekly Updates - SF Bay Area
Weekly Updates - SF Bay Area Tell the community what's going on in your world! Let our readers learn about you. Post a pic or two.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 499
MoneyManMatt 473
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 354
honest_abe 348
Harley Diablo 324
samcruz 295
txboi817 288
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
lupegarland 272
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Hawkeye9 221
Top Posters
DallasRain61159
pyramider45601
Yssup Rider44899
LexusLover43569
gman4443512
WTF37834
Still Looking35944
Mokoa35334
offshoredrilling34880
biomed133565
Mojojo32865
Chica Chaser31133
I B Hankering29211
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729

Old 03-27-2019, 02:06 PM   #1
dancingbears
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 231385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Clover has a SPECIAL WET TALENT! See me in SF Mar 31 - Apr 3

Hi I'm Clover!

I'm your amazing, All-Natural Redhead, Kinky Girl Next Door. I have NEW Photos and a NEW video on my site now! Check out my uncensored SPECIAL TALENT TEASER VIDEO Follow me on twitter for lots of fun content! Be sure to find my website, either on my profile or through twitter and read it thoroughly!

I will be available in San Fran Mar 31 - Apr 3. I am staying in SF Proper. My time will fill up fast, make your date now! See my site for details.

I am couple and female friendly! I love everything the female form has to offer me and am experienced in and enjoy Sapphic love. Ask me about photo shoots, videos, and your fantasies! I am female condom friendly.

I'm a charming insatiable woman with the wonderful ability of holding an intellectual conversation. I am passionate, perceptive, and a fast-learner. I have exquisitely porcelain skin that is unblemished, deliciously smooth, and loves to be gently petted. My luscious, gravity-defying 36DD's always create smiles and inspire wonder wherever they go! When you meet me you'll see my long flowing curls down to the sexy small of my back, and my cute charming smile. I am a painter, writer, costumer, bodypaint model, bassist, and sexpert. You can see some of my art and lots of dirty pics on my Twitter, @clevertravels.

My favorite ways to spend my time, besides having lots of naughty fun and squirting everywhere, are reading, writing, conceptualizing, and painting. The authors I enjoy the most are George R. R. Martin, Tolkien, and R. A. Salvatore. My style of painting is a unique blend of different techniques, which you can ask me about! I also deeply enjoy music and know the lyrics to an incredible number of songs.

I have been to many NYC play parties and kink events, and have witnessed and EXPERIENCED many mind-blowing erotic happenings. I love to play out fantasies and desires! I have a few special talents that are enjoyed by everyone I gush on!

Many say that they have never met a woman like me. My reviews speak volumes. I have a killer natural body that has been referenced to as a beautiful "Renaissance Painting". I also am very skilled at many different types of pleasure, including kink, fetish, and Sapphic love (I LOVE the ladies).

I am not a same-day girl. I have a very active life which requires me to plan in advance. While I would love to see you same day if possible, please keep in mind that is not always the case. Planning at least two days in advance is ALWAYS the best way to see me. I do NOT make dates or verify over the phone/text. If you message me from a phone number, you will be ignored.

xoxoxo,
Clover

Travel Schedule:
When home in Colorado, I'm available for dates in Denver (1 hr+), Boulder (90 mins+), Ft Collins/CO Springs (2 hrs+), Vail/ Aspen/ Pueblo/ Cheyenne, WY (4 hrs+), Grand Junction/ Durango (6 hrs+) & Worldwide with "Fly Me to You" Dates (4 hrs+). YOU MUST SEE ME FOR THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME SPECIFIED AND BOOK AT LEAST A DAY IN ADVANCE FOR ALL DATES IN COLORADO!

Mar 23 - 30: Denver, CO
Mar 31 - 3: San Francisco, CA
Apr 3 - 6: Los Angeles, CA
Apr 7 - 22: Denver, CO
Apr 23 - 25: Minneapolis, MN
Apr 25 - 27: Atlanta, GA
Apr 27 - May 4: NYC
May 4 - 6: Philadelphia, PA
May 6 - 8: DC
May 8 - 10: Boston, MA
May 11 - 12: NOT AVAILABLE
May 13 - 14: Cleveland, OH
May 15 - 22: Denver, CO
May 23 - 25: NOT AVAILABLE
May 26 - 28: Raleigh, NC
May 28 - 30: Charlotte, NC
May 31 - June 12: Denver, CO
June 13 - 16: NYC
June 17 - 30: ON VACATION
July: ON VACATION

TBA: Your City! Contact me about "Fly Me to You" Dates while home in Denver.

Follow me on twitter at clevertravels. Become a member of my site for over 1,000 exclusive photos and videos.

dancingbears is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women