Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2019, 02:14 PM   #16
Jason2319
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I didnt ask for a review but a warning like I wrote woulda been nice. How would you feel if you got put in a shitty situation and someone said oh yeah that happened to me too.
Jason2319 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:56 PM   #17
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
How u gonna call someone worthless?? Ur a bully. I know ppl that actually won't write reviews cause they don't wanna deal with guys like u on this site.
What I got out of Jason's comment was that lokinforfunamar's comment was worthless as in too little too late.

If lokinforfunamar would have posted something earlier it could have saved others from the same faith.

As we all know you can be anything or any personality you want to online.

It doesn't mean you're not a good person or not worth spending time with BCD.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 07:05 PM   #18
Jason2319
Valued Poster

Thank you buster
Old 05-23-2019, 07:32 PM   #19
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2319 View Post
Thank you buster
You're welcome

Keep the good work up you'll be on the most hated list soon like jd and I.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:01 PM   #20
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I didnt ask for a review but a warning like I wrote woulda been nice. How would you feel if you got put in a shitty situation and someone said oh yeah that happened to me too.
Ok hun. Reread what I wrote. I said ....

I KNOW PPL THAT WILL NOT WRITE REVIEWS CAUSE OF U!

They SAID IT. Out of their mouths. Cause they have REAL LIVES! and the last thing they want is someone LIKE U talking shit on some hooker review. They would rather swwwwwerve. Swerve. Miss em with the shi. As opposed to Dealing with u.

So just know this;

Every time u have a negative comment, on even a review, it effects everyone! So keep ur ego in check if that's even possible! Lol I doubt it is.

Listen; I MADE SOMETHING UP TO Avoid MEETING U! I can count on one hand the times I've ever lied to a stranger just to get out of something. I don't have trouble telling the truth to anyone's face. But ur so fucking rude, it's a lot to deal with. And lying was the better choice. Sorry, it's facts dude.

Take from that what u want. Work on it. Or don't. Either way; it effects me ZERO

Ur fucking rude dude....Calling this dude worthless is not cool. Quit being a bully. We get it! U drive a huge truck and got a big dick. It's boring at this point.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:05 PM   #21
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
You're welcome

Keep the good work up you'll be on the most hated list soon like jd and I.
I love JD. and agree with the majority of things he says, and am the last thing from a hater. I'm the opposite.

I don't know u from adam. But jason is a fucking bully. And I had not heard that from more than one mouth, i wouldn't waste my time calling him out on it.

But don't insult me by congratulating him for his bully like behavior. Y'all don't compare. Okay?
Old 05-23-2019, 10:08 PM   #22
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
What I got out of Jason's comment was that lokinforfunamar's comment was worthless as in too little too late.

If lokinforfunamar would have posted something earlier it could have saved others from the same faith.

As we all know you can be anything or any personality you want to online.

It doesn't mean you're not a good person or not worth spending time with BCD.

Maybe ole dude "lokinforfunamar" don't get on this site every fucking day like y'all do??! Maybe he hasn't even seen his comment yet??! But to call someone worthless cause they don't respond to ur comment is FUCKING BULLSHIT! And only a comment of Jasons, while the rest of his comments, are very similar.

So go be a white knight to Jason in private , and quit standing up for a grown ass man.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:10 PM   #23
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
........How would you feel if you got put in a shitty situation and someone said oh yeah that happened to me too.
Lol. Ask urself that question, then get back to me.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:34 PM   #24
wtbaddog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I like both JD and Jason's contributions to the Board. Take asshole in the proper context and it's all good.
wtbaddog is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 04:30 AM   #25
Jason2319
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
Lol. Ask urself that question, then get back to me.
The fuck do you mean by this comment? Your so confused about this situation that your not even making any sense. This did happen to me. And yes JD I meant the comment was worthless because it was too late.

Zgirl2 something got mixed up somewhere and I’m sorry you can’t seem to figure that out.
However I will apologize to Lokinforfunamar. Sorry guy didn’t mean you were worthless. Just the comment.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:05 AM   #26
OldManTrying
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Weather is making people sensitive around here. Damn it. The board is here to help keep EVERYONE safe from scum like this thief and it is needed. However, sharing is a choice and not an obligation. I don’t know about you guys but I come here to find girls to fuck without drama similar to this bs. I’ve been in Jason’s shoes and probably will again. There is a large percentage of trash floating around on stg and bp like sites. Unfortunately, this west Texas area is limited with quality providers. I appreciate those of you that do provide intel to avoid the lying, thieving, poor quality whores. I equally appreciate info on the good ones.
OldManTrying is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 05:26 AM   #27
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

...one thing's for sure though, this is some good whiskey drinkin' weather
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 05:41 AM   #28
lokinforfunamar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

So I have not posted since my comment simply because this kind of drama. This is why I don’t post often. I don’t have time to spend on here answering harassing PMs or reading through long threads. I work about 70 hours a week and come to this board usually to just see which providers are passing through to hopefully catch a good one from time to time.

I do not post reviews period, I have reasons.
I made the mistake of commenting on this post as I also made the mistake of picking this girl up one day, not from any ad she posted. I have not seen a local girl since unless I know them.

I keep to myself and do not make derogatory remarks about any of you, as we all have our reasons for being on here. I could be an ass back, but once again, I don’t have time for that and I am confident in myself and know my reasons for visiting this site for the past several years. Lurker... maybe, Cautious and discreet for sure.

Thank you to those who commented on my behalf, mutual respect is what makes a good board. Have a good rainy holiday weekend.
lokinforfunamar is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 09:52 AM   #29
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

what the fuck.....

did i wake up in austin this morning?
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 10:37 AM   #30
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

This is all unnecessary. We appreciate all helpful comments especially about safety. Everyone is free to post or not as they see fit.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women