Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160494
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2010, 07:29 AM   #31
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
....lean down and softly kiss my lips as I groan and adjust to April's touch. I slightly part my lips welcoming your tongue into my mouth for a deep sensual lasting kiss.....

.....next

....But with my eyes closed I (Lilith) failed to notice that Lea, at Dallas's last second insistence, had moved to position herself over my face. So instead of D's sweet lips my tongue finds Lea's dripping kitty.

We all jerk our heads up at the sound of yet another of our beautiful flock entering the room. Who the hell said you could start this party without me?! We all happily welcome Belinda, after all she did bring us a party favor..... a very nice Double headed dildo!
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:41 AM   #32
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews

No JAGM :-) can't hijack the chat thread...you add to the chat going on or start another conversation.....

so April didn't do it this time...giggle

and April are you sure that is how it happened? cause I know how Lea is............did someone bring a ball gag? giggle although I am sure I would still know it was her ;-)

we need an editor...I really think we should put this on digital and send it in to be published ;-)
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:43 AM   #33
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Showers View Post
.... So instead of D's sweet lips my tongue finds Lea's dripping kitty.

We all jerk our heads up at the sound of yet another of our beautiful flock entering the room. Who the hell said you could start this party without me?! We all happily welcome Belinda, after all she did bring us a party favor..... a very nice Double headed dildo!
Damn ladies - you make it nearly impossible for a guy to get any work done with all these naughty visuals running through my head (both of them)!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:00 AM   #34
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
No JAGM :-) can't hijack the chat thread...you add to the chat going on or start another conversation.....
In other words, you defined the thread as being "un-hijackable".

Though it is a bit meandering. And since I'm not really into girl-girl stuff, I'll just sort of drop out of it here. Have fun, guys.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #35
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't go anywhere BCG

You had a great birthday...so what is up next? You have any great adventures planned?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #36
April Showers
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post

And since I'm not really into girl-girl stuff, .....

LOL!
Old 07-12-2010, 08:48 AM   #37
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Don't go anywhere BCG

You had a great birthday...so what is up next? You have any great adventures planned?
Well... I should ask you for your definition of "planned".

I always have at least inchoate plans. For example, I'm certainly planning to see you sometime (if I don't get hit by a bus first ).

But as to how definite those plans are? Given budgetary and schedule limitations, I can't tell you more than "I'll see you sometime". Hopefully sooner. Maybe later. Just ask Dallas how long it took us to get together, finally. Or my rendezvous with Scarlett Kiss? That took five years or so before it finally happened. (But it was worth every minute of the wait...)

Only definite plans are negative plans right now. I can definitely tell you with absolute certainty that I won't be at the M&G Tuesday. I have a lot of similar negative plans I won't bore you with. No positive definite plans right now.

Sorry. But I live a very boring life.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 07-12-2010, 08:55 AM   #38
April Showers
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep...he is correct about the waiting..... We've been planning a meet for,oh......about a year now! But I'm patient!
Old 07-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #39
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
And since I'm not really into girl-girl stuff

LOL!
Hey, I fast forward through the girl-girl stuff in the pr0n I watch.

Someone is trying to talk me into doing a FFM threesome, and she may very well succeed, since she knows me well, isn't forcing the issue, and is being very gentle about it. (It also helps that I think the world of her, and I have good reason to think she feels the same way.) Even if that happens, it's going to be a very hands-on experience for me; I'm not going to let them sit back and put on a show for me (if they start getting too into each other, I'm gonna go to the computer and start posting here, most likely, or unobtrusively get dressed, go to the hotel bar, and have a few drinks).

Watching (or reading about) two (or more) girls go at it just isn't a turn on for me. I may try seeing how being with two girls will be, but as I said, I'm not going to just sit back and watch...

Now MMF? That's as far as I'm concerned. Even if there's an understanding that swords will not be crossed. It just ain't happenin' if one of the Ms is me. (And don't even think gangbang; that ain't how I roll.) That's simply not, and never will be, negotiable.

But hey, if that floats yer boat, go for it. Just don't ask me to ride in that boat.

Cheers,

bcg (as I constantly tell y'all, I am very plain vanilla)
Old 07-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #40
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Yep...he is correct about the waiting..... We've been planning a meet for,oh......about a year now! But I'm patient!
As am I, obviously. LOL

I do hope it doesn't turn into five years. In Scarlett's case, though, there is the fact that until very recently she lived in the Tampa, FL area, and didn't travel much (if at all) that I could see. I don't get to FL much at all, especially that far south.

Unfortunately, I can't get to Pensacola as soon as I'd like, or I'd do my best to get there while you are and meet you there. I have other reason to get down to P'cola, so that trip will definitely happen eventually. Just probably not when you're there.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 07-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #41
April Showers
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

If she succeeds, I am sure she will make sure it is tailored to your preferences! A good Doubles team is like that.

FFM does not have to be all girl on girl to be enjoyable. Take me and Dallas for example... While we certainly enjoy going at each other our main focus is providing a sensory overload experience for the guy. Simply put... We are all over him! You don't have to worry about what you are going to do for not just one girl but two, we take care of all of that for you! Our specialty is the tandem BBBJ.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #42
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wooohooo I LOVE LOVE LOVE gilr on girl...esp w my sexy gal April!!!!

{of course i love my guy on girl stuff too...gotta put something in my mouth to shut me up...lol}!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:35 AM   #43
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
{of course i love my guy on girl stuff too...gotta put something in my mouth to shut me up...lol}!!!
Well, there are other ways of shutting you up, too (or at least making your vocalizations less coherent... ), but yeah... that works very well, as I can testify from personal experience.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 07-12-2010, 10:38 AM   #44
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
FFM does not have to be all girl on girl to be enjoyable. Take me and Dallas for example... While we certainly enjoy going at each other our main focus is providing a sensory overload experience for the guy. Simply put... We are all over him! You don't have to worry about what you are going to do for not just one girl but two, we take care of all of that for you! Our specialty is the tandem BBBJ.
Well, speaking of inchoate plans (thus deftly tying the two sub-threads together), if my friend does lure me out of my shell and I enjoy the experience, I have tentative plans for whom the second two ladies I see together would be. And I think you'd approve of my choice... after we get that initial meeting you and I been planning for over a year out of the way, first...

Cheers,

bcg
Old 07-12-2010, 10:47 AM   #45
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I like playing volleyball...............giggl e!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women