Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
Lauren Flare
Retired

User ID: 47074
My ECCIE Reviews
Default RE: Lauren Flare's Retirement

Hello! I saw in the reviews section that there was a bit of speculation on my retirement. So, here for the record...

I got into this only 4 months ago and considered it a transition period, altho' I had no idea how long it would last.

A few weeks ago, I began to become very annoyed by the agency owner (it was a one-man operation). Lots of arguments, lots of manipulation and attempts at trying to mold me into what he wanted (a non-stop money-making machine). I think he's used to young, dumb girls who come from bad backgrounds and have brains addled by drugs and alcohol. I, however, am a 40-yr-old college graduate from a good family and I have many talents, skills, an employment history AND I don't drink or do drugs. So, he couldn't fool me (Ladies, please take no offense at this explanation; I am trying to relate his point of view).

All of my encounters with hobbyests were great. I had tons of fun and always felt appreciated and respected and I really, really enjoyed myself.
I considered going Independent, but I discarded that thought as I felt a shift in my psyche (yes, I'm a hippy) and slowly began to accept that a turn in my path was coming that would lead me in a new direction. I kept "sleeping on it" (no pun intended) over and over to make sure I was making the right decision to retire. Finally the moment came when I just KNEW it was time.

The fear of LE was a big factor (no, I never got in any trouble) as was the possibility of danger (see the thread on Ashley in Dallas...she was tasered, tied up, raped and held captive for 10 hours by a hobbyest whom she had seen before and who (the hobbyest) was on this board and had many reviews and posts). That made me realize verification is not truly the safety net we think it is.

Also, my sexuality is important to me: it's a huge part of my life. I wanted to get out before I burnt out.

I don't know what happened at the agency but it's website is gone (!). As far as I know, I've deleted every ad/listing/ect on me. It is really only here on eccie that I continue to occassionally lurk.

So, that should answer the questions. Unlike many girls, I squirreled away my donations and am now able to concentrate on other pursuits that have no downsides to them.

Affection and respect to all of you. xoxoxo
Lauren
Lauren Flare is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
Tdot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Thanks for your posts. At first I was a bit skeptical of the post (because of the agency). I've created a lot of drama on this board because of the agency you worked for. I had a really bad experience with them and trashed them on this board in the days that followed. I was so pissed I even trashed somebody who was leaving good feedback on the agency (my bad!).

Too bad, because the agency was the only reason I didn't contact you.

Nevertheless, it's obvious you have your head screwed on! Wish you the best.

Tdot.
Tdot is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:10 AM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww, good luck sweetie. I wish you nothing but the best and I'm so glad to see you have a good head on your shoulders.

We still need to meet up for lunch/dinner/drinks. I believe I would enjoy spending time with you.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Glad you cleared things up "publicly". I'm sure a lot of us were wondering how you were doing and I wasn't sure how to contact you. It's going to save me a lot of money, but I'm going to miss you. I only saw you twice, but they were among the best experiences I've had in the hobby. I don't claim to know you well, but you are a very genuine, sweet lady who's a tiger in bed. I wish you the best in the future, let me know if you come out of retirement!
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

Never had the pleasure of meeting you Laura. After several attempts of contacting you through the agency, I finally gave up. Called about 4 different times and no one ever answered. Best of luck to you in your new endeavors.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women