Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
EasyRiderSA
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default Stood up by Jennifer Spinner

I had a 2:30 appointment that I set up on Wednesday about noon with Jennifer Spinner. I had already been through the vetting process on Monday. So this morning about 11:00 am I ask her for approximate intersection or address for location. Crickets. About 1:10 pm I ask her if we are still on for 2:30. Crickets. About 1:15 I pm her on ECCIE, no response. About 1:20 I tell her I will be leaving from New Braunfels to make a special trip to see her and I hope to see her soon. Crickets. About 2:25 I text her again and let her know that I am in the medical center area. Crickets. I leave about 2:45 and it is 3:25 now and have not had a PM or text from her.

Anyone else that has an appointment with her Good Luck!!! I hope you have better luck than I did. Very irritating driving from New Braunfels all the way into Medical Center area for nothing.

Take care and Happy Holidays everyone.
EasyRiderSA is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:47 PM   #2
SARufus
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

That's when VIP worked as a nice backup. They need to reopen.
SARufus is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:13 PM   #3
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's her lost,babe..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:46 PM   #4
EasyRiderSA
Gaining Momentum

I wish she would have at least let me know, even if she told me that she did not feel comfortable with me, It would have been fine even if I had already made into San Antonio. I could have always stopped off at SAMC or found a nicer lady in the snatch... Sucks being on a time crunch and having that happen.

Champagne, you are correct. She definitely missed out.
Old 12-15-2017, 04:50 PM   #5
dpsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Same thing with me. Set it up on Monday a 2 hr visit at noon and confirmed last night. I’ve seen her a lot and had a lot of overnights with her and chatted a bit between visits so I’m hoping nothing bad happened. But I’m thinking either she decided to call it quits early or someone gave her an offer for the whole day maybe. Same, would’ve like to know before driving to incall. lol But I made a last minute appt with Alexis Nichole and it was f’ing great! So my day worked out. lol she wore me out like to the point my hands were a bit shaky seperating the donation. lol Either JS will text me and explain what happened or just go on with her plans. Wish her the very best either way.
dpsatx is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 05:17 PM   #6
EasyRiderSA
Gaining Momentum

Yeah, I hope she is okay too, she did last login to ECCIE just before 1pm today. The way I see it she saved me some money. I am thinking she might have called it quits early.

I am glad to hear you found a last minute appt and had a blast, she sounds like a lot of fun. I will definitely look into see her. I did not have enough time to find a new appt.
Old 12-15-2017, 05:33 PM   #7
dpsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I just got really lucky. I saw her ad and sent ref’s and texted. It was the same incall as I headed to for my missed appt. lol so I lost about 45 min total only and still had a great time. It always sucks when driving any distance to meet someone and it doesn’t work out though. Good luck on your next one.
dpsatx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women