Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2020, 06:54 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Two months ago BEFORE THE FAILED IMPEACHMENT Biden was either leading or second in every national and state poll of Democratic candidates. Now, he's about to be dropped.

But no media outlet is pointing this out. He was propped up by the Democrats simply to provide a reason for impeachment. If he was not a viable candidate, which he never has been in the past, there's no reason to charge President Trump with "using a foreign power to influence an election." It's a nonstarter. Imagine trying to get the country excited about "using a foreign power to get Andrew Yang." Nobody gives a fuck about Yang.

Biden will be gone soon. The Dims will blame "lack of money" but the answer is Quid Pro Joe outlived his usefulness.
A lot of truth to this^^^^

The ugly side of the Biden’s has been exposed. This just might lead to investigations into how long time leaders in “Government Service” end up being multi millionaires on what’s considered an upper middle class salary.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 07:09 AM   #17
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

yupper
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:34 AM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
In Biden's defense, he is 77 years old and not lucid. Trump is 73 years old and not lucid as well. It is what it is. That's why you shouldn't have old as fuck presidents. The lucidity rapidly wanes as they become older for most when they hit 70 and above. That's just life and reality.

And for the many who want to call bullshit on me, please show me one single legitimate medical research article that proves otherwise about how ones cognitive ability works in your 70's to go against my aforementioned paragraph above. Do you think it increases or sure as fuck decreases every day in your 70's? LOL

as i'm sure you would agree, that applies to Warren (70) and Sanders (78) as well. i wouldn't disagree with an age limit to run for president. there already is an age minimum (35) to run, why not an age maximum? no older than 65? maybe however you'd have a two term president that would be 73 approaching the end of their term. would 60 be better? perhaps but no lower because it begins to work in reverse and force a person into running for president perhaps before they can fulfill other priorities in their careers, both political or otherwise.

if you are going to put an age limit of the presidency then put term limits in for Congress and the Senate too. and possibly age max as well. a 74 year old Senator is no better than a 74 year old president in terms of already beginning to decline. of course everyone ages differently but no one in their 70's is generally as mentally sharp as they were 10 years earlier.

remember that serving as a congressman or senator was intended to be a part time job when the Government structure was founded after the Revolutionary war mainly because these people had farms and businesses to run to provide for their families. even transportation was a consideration then. no airlines, trains or cars. it easily could take a couple of weeks to get to D.C. back then and return home.

what you have today is the rise of the career politician where a part time job is now a full time career. i don't think the founding fathers intended that to be the case. Trump is right about the "swamp". with no terms limits and pay on par with corporate executive salaries and a benefits package to match you now have the entrenched establishment. one way to break that is term limits.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:45 AM   #19
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
as i'm sure you would agree, that applies to Warren (70) and Sanders (78) as well. i wouldn't disagree with an age limit to run for president. there already is an age minimum (35) to run, why not an age maximum? no older than 65? maybe however you'd have a two term president that would be 73 approaching the end of their term. would 60 be better? perhaps but no lower because it begins to work in reverse and force a person into running for president perhaps before they can fulfill other priorities in their careers, both political or otherwise.

if you are going to put an age limit of the presidency then put term limits in for Congress and the Senate too. and possibly age max as well. a 74 year old Senator is no better than a 74 year old president in terms of already beginning to decline. of course everyone ages differently but no one in their 70's is generally as mentally sharp as they were 10 years earlier.

remember that serving as a congressman or senator was intended to be a part time job when the Government structure was founded after the Revolutionary war mainly because these people had farms and businesses to run to provide for their families. even transportation was a consideration then. no airlines, trains or cars. it easily could take a couple of weeks to get to D.C. back then and return home.

what you have today is the rise of the career politician where a part time job is now a full time career. i don't think the founding fathers intended that to be the case. Trump is right about the "swamp". with no terms limits and pay on par with corporate executive salaries and a benefits package to match you now have the entrenched establishment. one way to break that is term limits.
how about a test on the republic and its constitution?

for example

one section is an essay on the brilliance and need for the electoral college

no help, its a timed test with id verfied

if you fail, you cant be president
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:57 AM   #20
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

for example

In your world, who gets to judge the resulting essays? I'd guess that you would put leftwing fascist bigoted racebaiting thugs in charge. You know, like Harvard and Yale(elite schools) professors.

The base bigots sometimes crack me up. More often they terrify me.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:59 AM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
In your world, who gets to judge the resulting essays? I'd guess that you would put leftwing fascist bigoted thugs in charge. You know, like Harvard and Yale(elite schools) professors.

The base bigots sometimes crack me up. More often they terrify me.

now why in the world would you guess that

but if we set an arbitrary upper age limit, whats wrong with an understanding test?

but in either case the real answer is the primary and electioneering process and I was being more than somewhat facetious

I think that the election process in each separate state fairly establishes someones mental acuity and what side of the river they are on

its already shone biden's gerontologic frailties and most all dim anti constitutional beliefs

its the American people's lack of knowledge that scares me

as cassius said

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Old 02-10-2020, 11:00 AM   #22
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Joe Biden was fundmentally stupid and senile well before he became Obama's vp. Age didn't have anything to do with it.

Simply watching the Bondi impeachment presentation tells one everything they need to know about him.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:04 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

It appears a certain “private” forum is so boring a few have matriculated here. A forum they called retarded for years. Go figure. That being said, Trump is lucid, and is a tireless workaholic. Biden is completely gone.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:49 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

for example

i see where you are going with this about the Electoral college. of course the Democrats are yabbering to get rid of it. and the MSN is citing "polls" claiming the majority of voters want it removed too. right!! sure they do.

it would be a complicated process involving a Constitutional amendment. not impossible but hard to do. the college works today exactly as it was intended then, to prevent the few large population centers from dominating the national election. back then it was only NYC, Philly and Boston but it was clear just those 3 cities given their population base could override the rest of the states. today it's even more pronounced.

voters in the smaller population states already feel marginalized by Washington. let's see how they feel if the powers that be try to take away their only equalizer for the presidency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It appears a certain “private” forum is so boring a few have matriculated here. A forum they called retarded for years. Go figure. That being said, Trump is lucid, and is a tireless workaholic. Biden is completely gone.

the spider hole? never heard of it.

BAHHAHAAAAA
Old 02-10-2020, 01:02 PM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
i see where you are going with this about the Electoral college. of course the Democrats are yabbering to get rid of it. and the MSN is citing "polls" claiming the majority of voters want it removed too. right!! sure they do.

it would be a complicated process involving a Constitutional amendment. not impossible but hard to do. the college works today exactly as it was intended then, to prevent the few large population centers from dominating the national election. back then it was only NYC, Philly and Boston but it was clear just those 3 cities given their population base could override the rest of the states. today it's even more pronounced.

voters in the smaller population states already feel marginalized by Washington. let's see how they feel if the powers that be try to take away their only equalizer for the presidency.

BAHHAHAAAAA
actually I was being facetious, see my subsequent post

on the electoral college:

all of our people need to feel part of the process

as Madison said, put three people in a room and two agree, the third is abused
that's why we have a republic and not a direct democracy

a huge reason for the electoral college, other than the protection of the minority, the inclusion of the minority, is:

voter fraud

if it was a straight number of votes the counting and recounting would never be finished along with the discovery of "new" votes

remember Chicago and how kennedy was elected with mayor daley

or box 13 and lyndon Johnson

now if theres voter fraud in a certain state, the most the fraud can effect is that state's electoral votes, the damage is limited, and if the state already is in the cheaters column, then there is no effect

but without the electoral college., its possible a few hundred thousand or few million votes can be had here or there and the last reporting polling station has the advantage, and the whole election is more at risk

and an ever widening division in the country is worsened

when elections aren't to be trust, when you feel you have zero voice and when there is a huge ideological divide, the republic may not last
Old 02-10-2020, 01:17 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
actually I was being facetious, see my subsequent post

the left is still trying to drum up popular support to remove the electoral college. they have little hope of it but the fact that they are trying to at all shows they don't really care about the will of the people.
Old 02-10-2020, 01:39 PM   #27
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
But did he (Biden) grabs her by the pussys?

Did he fuck his daughter?
yes he did
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:45 PM   #28
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Exactly - aging depends on the specific person.

Trump is very sharp in front of a crowd - he is born with that ability and some things actually get better with age, rather than decline.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:02 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

BAHHAHAAAAA
It’s as dead as a lying, dog faced pony.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:30 PM   #30
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

What does that even mean?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women