Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2024, 06:15 PM   #31
olivevet84
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

The studio isnt busy due to pricing Grislea was super hot and great serice but she was 400 1hr
Quote:
Originally Posted by 643_DP View Post
Actually it’s 100% on topic, you may just not see it that way, so sorry but not sorry. We are talk about promoting and how it makes these places look not only busy but also, better or worse than they are. The promotion reviews also are easy to pin-point once you have notice a trend. Some people openly embellish sessions (aka promoting themselves, girls or studios). Calling out handles and users who are trying to make studios look bad while propping up others with kickbacks and rewards, should be embraced (but that only seems to happen on one side of the spectrum) as these handles are PROMOTING, even if YOU do NOT think so.

Also, if people think that studios are just overflowing with visitors, you really need to talk with the bookers. New girls as busy, ones who have been here longer without elite skills only get 1-2-3 visits per day. Yes, we have exceptions such as Nana/Maya/Abby that are still are busy on day 1 as day 30, but that isn’t true for all. If these places were just overflowing with business, you wouldn’t see studios closed on weekends or operating with 1 girl (KF/CP), you wouldn’t see multiple studios shuffling normal lineups between them (SF/KF), you wouldn’t see studios posting when girls are coming back (they would be pushing talent currently working, CP/BK) and you would see studios with full lineups and not multiple open spots on them. The drama created by just a few handles on this board has driven away talent, so it may look busy to some, but in all actuality it’s not overflowing like some think.
olivevet84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 06:30 PM   #32
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
You eliminated calling out specific handles. So thank you for being more civil on this thread. It made this recent post of yours more relevant instead of personal.

Lots of insider information it appears you’re sharing here though. Not sure how anyone would find the time to have that level of discussion with all the bookers. Quite a bit of speculation on talent being driven away. That’s another topic in itself.

But overall it sounds like you agree with the premise of my thread. You stated that the studios aren’t really busy, at all. That aligns 100% with the title of my thread. And because the studios aren’t busy the barrage of promoter reviews aimed at hyping girls, studios and business in general is needed. So many bumps and reviews that it creates the illusion of a busy studio scene. And busy connotates high demand, which in economics holds prices high when supply is low.

So you’ve literally given enough information in your post to support what I originally stated. Thank you again for your input.
It’s not that I have in-depth convos with the studios, or bookers I just ask questions when I’m trying to book. But you also notice trends over time of doing this. You see new girls booked with 1-2 openings in the day then the girl who was new last week have 3-4 then the girl who was new 3-4 weeks ago have pretty much anytime.. good bookers will confirm it. Also, it’s been openly reported that talent at times has and does avoid Dallas. We have seen multiple girls state they have issues with dudes not showering or cleaning themselves, guys trying to force things onto girls, or even being extremely aggressive with them, yes it should be taken with a grain of salt but when you hear multiple of them same repeat issues and girls saying I’m taking a break or not coming back for a while, it becomes a trend.

Also, I and others will continue to call out people who knowingly post fake and false reviews, they are just like the promotion accounts on here. You and others may not like it, but until we clean up the board and these false reviews are mostly eradicated then it will clean up this board. You and others who have issues with the fake promotional reviews should also have issues with knowingly false and reviews of studios people are banned from. Any review that is false impacts how people make decisions.

Also, yes we will see studios publish reviews to try and draw people in, it’s one of the few ways they can advertise. It should be johns vs the studios not a combo of both working vs everyone. Anyone who posts reviews that are knowingly embellished are influencing others. Over time people will connect the dots that those embellishments from the same person are not reliable and then people will pass on what that user says.

Also, the studios do not understand the promotion posts actually hurt their studio and the girls. We may see a lot of “promotional” review and it’s not so much for the studios to say oh we are busy (maybe a small part of it) but it’s to keep their studio and girls at the top of the list. They want us to see it and say damn I gotta see her, and I’m sure it works with some people. For me, over time I have learned who gets first go and then the repeat bumpers. When I see it, unless I drop dead wanna see the girl I’ll avoid her, no idea for you but I know a few who feel similar to me. Call out these people in the comments, and eventually and hopefully it will clean up the comments and thus the board
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 06:33 PM   #33
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivevet84 View Post
The studio isnt busy due to pricing Grislea was super hot and great serice but she was 400 1hr
I 100% agree. I also like to think most guys will say why pay 400 when I can get X for this and save. When you see posts pushing a girl or studio or announcing it, then it likely a promotional account for the studio. I avoid who they push as a way to hopefully try and make it so these studios and accounts learn pushing ABC means less business.
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 01:16 AM   #34
LoneStar41
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I think Blossom-k has something to do with pushing customers away with their pricing. First it was Gisela at 400, then Mina at 320 to 350, then Gisella at 450, now this new Japanese at 330. Apart from the random pricing, some ladies charge extra for MSOG. They are the only studio that messes with the price. I really wanted to see Gisele but not at 450. I’ve read her reviews and they sound great! But NaNa at 350 is just as good if not better than gisela for cheaper. There’s plenty of other good options out there. You just gotta do the research.
LoneStar41 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 02:27 PM   #35
Stepbrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I have a list of trusted reviewers that have been spot on over the years, Bamboo being one of them. New accounts, especially the one’s made in the past 6 months are, can’t be trusted.
Stepbrother is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 02:59 PM   #36
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

If they lowered their price I’d start visiting them again. 350 an hour is a turn off for me
slap is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 03:02 PM   #37
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepbrother View Post
I have a list of trusted reviewers that have been spot on over the years, Bamboo being one of them. New accounts, especially the one’s made in the past 6 months are, can’t be trusted.
Old accounts not necessarily a guarantee they are legit. Any old reviewer can be bought by a studio and be in their pay as well.

I don’t know why some people seem to be so obsessed with the promoter/fanboy shit. Some people are going to be preferential towards certain studios either because they are genuinely ‘ on the take’ or they have had some experiences over there that make them like them more, or whatever. Just use your own best judgment in determining who and where to go and use your money wisely,and whose posts to avoid. It’s like in Houston where there are a couple of posters (Assmaster, Samsung) where everyone knows they will always spew out positive reviews of KGFE that people just yawn on them, so they just disappear. The more attention to give promoters or fanboys, the more they will e enjoy it. Even negative attention is good for the studios sometimes.
Asianhobbyist is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 04:37 PM   #38
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist View Post
Old accounts not necessarily a guarantee they are legit. Any old reviewer can be bought by a studio and be in their pay as well.
True that account age doesn’t guarantee a legit review since it depends on the reviewer. Same with posts too. Not firing shots across your bow but just saying there will always be credibility and trust factors to consider. And since credibility and trust are both earned, one can ascertain from a handles inception date that that poster is likely trustworthy and credible.

Not true that any (old) reviewer can be bought. Just because someone is posting anonymously on a hooker board doesn’t mean they have no integrity. There has to be motivation to give up your integrity for chump change writing fake reviews to promote for a studio.

BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 05:54 PM   #39
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
True that account age doesn’t guarantee a legit review since it depends on the reviewer. Same with posts too. Not firing shots across your bow but just saying there will always be credibility and trust factors to consider. And since credibility and trust are both earned, one can ascertain from a handles inception date that that poster is likely trustworthy and credible.

Not true that any (old) reviewer can be bought. Just because someone is posting anonymously on a hooker board doesn’t mean they have no integrity. There has to be motivation to give up your integrity for chump change writing fake reviews to promote for a studio.

Well, no, that’s where i think you might be putting too much faith in the ‘age’ of a handle. A reviewer who joined a long time simply means they have been here a long time and they are vocal about sharing info. Which is good in a way, but that is in now way enough to guarantee street creds. I have seen handles where the person has been here for 10 years and i know i can’t trust the person because of tremendous overembellishment that should be ‘obvious’ from their words in the reviews. On the other hand, i think a relatively new handle that praises or gaslights a girl is not one that is necessarily to be dismissed, just simply because of the date. There are going to be lurkers that may want to share info on a spectacular session they have had, or just decided they want to start giving info. I have no problems with that.

In the end, i think some people just feed on the drama of promoters. I do think there are some promoting going on, but then again to me they are so obvious that i simply either block these people or simply ignore them. I have been in the hobby for 20+ years and there is no doubt that this is a hobby where the thermometer varies a lot for a lot of people, even with the same girl and the same agency. Adequate recon needs to be done by each individual, maybe talk to a few people on PM, think about the studio in question and always be brave enough to say no and respectfully decline an appointment if what you see is not what you are being sold. Above all, always trust your gut feeling. You do something long enough you should be able to develop a balanced and dependable radar.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:01 PM   #40
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStar41 View Post
I think Blossom-k has something to do with pushing customers away with their pricing. First it was Gisela at 400, then Mina at 320 to 350, then Gisella at 450, now this new Japanese at 330. Apart from the random pricing, some ladies charge extra for MSOG. They are the only studio that messes with the price. I really wanted to see Gisele but not at 450. I’ve read her reviews and they sound great! But NaNa at 350 is just as good if not better than gisela for cheaper. There’s plenty of other good options out there. You just gotta do the research.
I have never seen Gisela nor do i plan to, but as a guy who owns and runs his own business, placing a premium on a product is not a bad thing. If she is truly as hot as some here would claim (I always place reservation on that, as i have seen some putatively DDG girls really be run of the mill ones), then putting a higher price point is a good strategy. If she can see 2 guys and make the same instead of 3, that’s great for her as she would have less wear and tear, be able to provide a better service, and place herself in a different tier. That’s how i run my business as well. You don’t need to put yourself at the ‘Walmart’ level as often there is no benefit involved.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:16 PM   #41
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Well, no, that’s where i think you might be putting too much faith in the ‘age’ of a handle. A reviewer who joined a long time simply means they have been here a long time and they are vocal about sharing info. Which is good in a way, but that is in now way enough to guarantee street creds. I have seen handles where the person has been here for 10 years and i know i can’t trust the person because of tremendous overembellishment that should be ‘obvious’ from their words in the reviews. On the other hand, i think a relatively new handle that praises or gaslights a girl is not one that is necessarily to be dismissed, just simply because of the date. There are going to be lurkers that may want to share info on a spectacular session they have had, or just decided they want to start giving info. I have no problems with that.

In the end, i think some people just feed on the drama of promoters. I do think there are some promoting going on, but then again to me they are so obvious that i simply either block these people or simply ignore them. I have been in the hobby for 20+ years and there is no doubt that this is a hobby where the thermometer varies a lot for a lot of people, even with the same girl and the same agency. Adequate recon needs to be done by each individual, maybe talk to a few people on PM, think about the studio in question and always be brave enough to say no and respectfully decline an appointment if what you see is not what you are being sold. Above all, always trust your gut feeling. You do something long enough you should be able to develop a balanced and dependable radar.
You misunderstand. I don’t advocate putting faith in the age of any handle. I’m simply stating credibility and trust are implied at face value, which is why I used the word “likely.” Due diligence and history are certainly necessary to validate.

Btw: Your 10 year mark is right around the corner.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:49 PM   #42
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
I have never seen Gisela nor do i plan to, but as a guy who owns and runs his own business, placing a premium on a product is not a bad thing. If she is truly as hot as some here would claim (I always place reservation on that, as i have seen some putatively DDG girls really be run of the mill ones), then putting a higher price point is a good strategy. If she can see 2 guys and make the same instead of 3, that’s great for her as she would have less wear and tear, be able to provide a better service, and place herself in a different tier. That’s how i run my business as well. You don’t need to put yourself at the ‘Walmart’ level as often there is no benefit involved.
Realistically not all ladies in the Dallas studios justify receiving a premium. But promoters and studios alike try hard to create the illusion these woman are worthy. Some of these women wouldn’t even sell at Walmart.
Old 02-27-2024, 10:19 PM   #43
Bigtexguy42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Can't we all get along? Lol. For a bunch of guys releasing tension this site can be really intense.

Back near the topic, I agree there are a lot of promotions going on and not the good kind like they seem to have in Cali or UberEats. The ones I don't like most though are the half sentence boosts.

Anyway, I also was wondering about how busy these girls are compared to the reviews. I'm estimating, but it seems to me most girls have only a couple reviews a week, but it seems more because of bumping. Last studio girl I saw was Momo and that was at 340 I think tops. Scary how high they've gotten. 400+? I see why people are pissed haha. If they have 2 reviews per week, let's say 5, what proportion are they getting to total per week. Talking to some of these girls in the middle of Covid it sounded like 6 to 8 a day was the upper end for back then.

I like my regular girl or two and spas in my local area I'm not going to review but when I do I try to wade thru fake sounding reviews, but hate rereading ones I may have read a week ago because some guy (or girl or owner) thinks "She's really great."
Bigtexguy42 is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 10:26 PM   #44
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtexguy42 View Post
Can't we all get along? Lol. For a bunch of guys releasing tension this site can be really intense.

Back near the topic, I agree there are a lot of promotions going on and not the good kind like they seem to have in Cali or UberEats. The ones I don't like most though are the half sentence boosts.

Anyway, I also was wondering about how busy these girls are compared to the reviews. I'm estimating, but it seems to me most girls have only a couple reviews a week, but it seems more because of bumping. Last studio girl I saw was Momo and that was at 340 I think tops. Scary how high they've gotten. 400+? I see why people are pissed haha. If they have 2 reviews per week, let's say 5, what proportion are they getting to total per week. Talking to some of these girls in the middle of Covid it sounded like 6 to 8 a day was the upper end for back then.

I like my regular girl or two and spas in my local area I'm not going to review but when I do I try to wade thru fake sounding reviews, but hate rereading ones I may have read a week ago because some guy (or girl or owner) thinks "She's really great."
I totally get it. You read a review and go to the next on the same girl then BAM! The same review you read at the bottom of the forum is now at the top along with another 2-3 or more reviews for the same girl. All of them bumped in less than the time it took you to read the first. It’s annoying.
Old 02-27-2024, 10:42 PM   #45
travelbandit
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Its kind of refreshing to read actual dialogue on relevant mongering topics without a war of words breaking out. Lots of good info and discussion, thank you to all who have packed this thread with useful things. I frequently lurk and rarely post, it can be at times frustrating to wade through junk to get real info from like minded hobbyists.

I think we can all agree its annoying to see old posts bumped to the top, but we can probably all respect that many of us are part-timers that may not have the opportunity to discuss the hobby on a daily basis but still want to participate and contribute.
travelbandit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women