Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 12:25 PM   #31
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
I'm sure she can contact admin
Websupport@eccie.net
Great idea, this should settle everything. Dorothy can just send an email there and ask questions, case closed.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:33 PM   #32
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
It is very simple. As, apparently are some of the members commenting on this thread.

Miss Marie clearly asks in her original post — Did Dorthy "break the rules?"

And because of the already-noted procedural irregularities made by the moderator who took credit for the banning, that is certainly a fair question to ask.

Maybe someone in the know will answer ...
I have a easy way to figure this out, have YM ant Dorothy meet up and read over the terms and conditions of this site and discuss if any rules were broken?

This thread will not change anything, nothing will be accomplished besides wasted time. I'll check in later when I need my daily dose of laughter.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:33 PM   #33
willyjack
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Thank God she's gone!!!
All hail NYr...
We are not worthy.
willyjack is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:43 PM   #34
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

MOD FIRED WARNING SHOTS AT 6PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYr View Post
Ok this nonsense has gone on long enough with the off topic tangents. STAY ON THE OP as the topic.

Dorothy: You are Trolling….STOP THAT NOW. You made your point.
SteveOTX: take your battle with Dorothy to another Thread.
Lindsay: Let it go, Dorothy has officially been warned.
Reminder again....Points will continue to be given.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #35
Guest040816
Account Disabled

MOD ADMITTED TO GIVING HER A BAN

Topic is Kitty and how she feels about the hobby…her history is fair game for discussion in response to her post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Umm, Dorthy was banned earlier today, I guess you didn't get the company memo?

Umm…I am the one who gave her the points which caused the ban. Others have gone off topic.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:11 PM   #36
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Dorfy thought it was a Race issue

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Race does matter because she is claiming something she isn't... If a potential client wants a true latina & goes in but your white he is going to feel like he was lied to..

I am 75% Latina but look white as hell. I cannot tan like most because I have freckles and am at high risk for skin cancer. Just because we look lighter than most Latinas/Mexicans, sorry but we really are Mexican, does not mean we will disappoint people. Im not going to lie to ppl and say I am white when I know I am not. Mexicans come in all different colors just like AA ppl. Unless you truly know someones heritage and where they come from, you cannot make a call about someones race.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:18 PM   #37
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Mistaken for hispanic lmfao you're full of shit I am not going to waist my finger strokes on a ASIAN...

POINT BEING IM NOT THE ONE IN QUESTION ABOUT FAKE PICTURES OR LYING ABOUT ONES RACE...

ITS A FUCKING WHORE BOARD WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SPELLING & ETC..

Tinky winky - tiny asian dick
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:19 PM   #38
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I am following what you said here. So after receiving warnings and infractions, you toned it down in the past. Correct?

She made two posts after her warning. Do you not feel that the tone of her posting changed from previous posts?
I don't follow her that closely to see her tone all of the time but I do feel she went on too much about the topic and seemed hellbent on driving Kitty into the ground.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:35 PM   #39
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
Mistaken for hispanic lmfao you're full of shit I am not going to waist my finger strokes on a ASIAN...

POINT BEING IM NOT THE ONE IN QUESTION ABOUT FAKE PICTURES OR LYING ABOUT ONES RACE...

ITS A FUCKING WHORE BOARD WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT SPELLING & ETC..

Tinky winky - tiny asian dick
Welcome back already, Dorthy.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:43 PM   #40
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

My .02.....what happened to Dorothy and the board is their business, so why are you even concerned Marie? And who says this board has to have any transparency? Bottom line...................nobodie s fucking business. Like I said in the Kitty thread........who fucking cares
motor is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:25 PM   #41
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again, the topic of this thread is NOT "who cares..."

Transparency is for the benefit of everyone. Should you ever encounter adversarial actions on your account, I imagine you would want the same if you were kept in the dark and felt that the actions taken against you were questionable. Let's add the fact that providers such as Dorthy_Monroe rely on this venue for advertising and making a living in a difficult economy to this equation, then let me ask you "who cares?"

Those of you who are commenting to the tune of "she asked for it," have still to answer the questions in a logical and objective manner.

Hypothetically, if the same happened to you, and you did contact administration via e-mail, and were still not responded to, what then?

In addition, my choice on how to spend my time, whether anyone feels it is wasted or not , is my prerogative. Thank you.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:29 PM   #42
willyjack
BANNED

I'm sure Dorthy is capable of emailing staff and getting all the transparency she wants, however it's none of your business why staff took the actions they have.
Won't change a thing... Perhaps in 90 days she'll come back and watch her fat trap? Then she won't have to worry about it... Or advertise on backpage because her big mouth probably is going to keep her off p411also.
Old 04-07-2016, 02:38 PM   #43
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjack View Post
I'm sure Dorthy is capable of emailing staff and getting all the transparency she wants, however it's none of your business why staff took the actions they have.
Won't change a thing... Perhaps in 90 days she'll come back and watch her fat trap? Then she won't have to worry about it... Or advertise on backpage because her big mouth probably is going to keep her off p411also.
Who said anything about 90 days? Where are you getting your information from, which is (in your words), "none of your business?"

I am beginning to question the staff even more about their lack of discretion. Do not confuse transparency and fairness with discretion.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:46 PM   #44
willyjack
BANNED

Quote:
Who said anything about 90 days? Where are you getting your information from, which is (in your words), "none of your business?"

I am beginning to question the staff even more about their lack of discretion. Do not confuse transparency and fairness with discretion.

This post here by staff states it was points that caused her ban, which suggest she pointed out for 90 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYr View Post
Umm…I am the one who gave her the points which caused the ban. Others have gone off topic.
He could have easily banned her a week for disobeying staff and not issued points.

Don't for a second think I care about fairness and discretion, I'm one of the ones happy she got what was coming to her!
Old 04-07-2016, 02:49 PM   #45
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Once again, the topic of this thread is NOT "who cares..."

Transparency is for the benefit of everyone. Should you ever encounter adversarial actions on your account, I imagine you would want the same if you were kept in the dark and felt that the actions taken against you were questionable. Let's add the fact that providers such as Dorthy_Monroe rely on this venue for advertising and making a living in a difficult economy to this equation, then let me ask you "who cares?"

Those of you who are commenting to the tune of "she asked for it," have still to answer the questions in a logical and objective manner.

Hypothetically, if the same happened to you, and you did contact administration via e-mail, and were still not responded to, what then?
Marie
if that advertisement venue was so so important for your income..Would you not step away and think after few warnings?
If you type you don't give shit constantly& need to be monitor as a toodler for your pooty mouth and stiring shit..Don't you think that at one point baby sitter are tired of warning you...as you state and act like you don't care

I have seen other ladies been banned for much less than the tribute miss Monroe accomplished

This above is my opinion

Objectively this below

Warnings were given and spoke out loud...Questionable is an opinion...Objectively speaking only mods/admin can answer you or her..If they have failed to reply it may be for several reasons which if i want to be objective will not mention..Will only say that for most of them they don't get paid to do that so..It may be a time issue..

Last i understand your concern for your friend and understand you don't want people saying the sad truth or hear they don't care or happy about the banned or...

The point of creating the tread doesn't have the purpose you want to give as only mods admin can help transparence and fairness can not be judge by members
I don't know how many time she got rtm her warnings how many courtesy email she got about her behavior

You can tell her to put an ad on Eros 100$ for regular base ad or date-check or backpage...If you need Eccie for your income you follow rules and also behave like you do give a shit as it's important for you for your avertisement
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women