Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 12:01 PM   #16
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
... you break the rules in here, you get banned, It's very simple.
It is very simple. As, apparently are some of the members commenting on this thread.

Miss Marie clearly asks in her original post — Did Dorthy "break the rules?"

And because of the already-noted procedural irregularities made by the moderator who took credit for the banning, that is certainly a fair question to ask.

Maybe someone in the know will answer ...
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:03 PM   #17
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

So the biggest argument that anyone has is that "she brought it on herself?"
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:06 PM   #18
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
This is 100% accurate, she is not from Dallas and apparently doesn't even visit here, but had been tolling providers here including Kitty.

Her very last post went right back to racism with the Cuban remark.

I agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
It is very simple. As, apparently are some of the members commenting on this thread.

Miss Marie clearly asks in her original post — Did Dorthy "break the rules?"

And because of the already-noted procedural irregularities made by the moderator who took credit for the banning, that is certainly a fair question to ask.

Maybe someone in the know will answer ...
Precisely. Did she break the rules in this instance, and was the warning given to her adequate or specific enough to enforce on her last two posts?
Old 04-07-2016, 12:07 PM   #19
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Or that she's from Houston. Damn out of towners!
Old 04-07-2016, 12:09 PM   #20
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are probably right that the only people that can tell you would be admin and mods as we don't see her profile warnings..
So i guess it would have been more appropriate to contact admin and mod privately to ask an explanation on her behalf than this tread..But it's only my opinion
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:11 PM   #21
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Or that she's from Houston. Damn out of towners!
I feel a strong sense that some members of the Dallas coed community are saying, "they should go back to Houston so that we don't have to answer difficult questions honestly."
Old 04-07-2016, 12:12 PM   #22
aubie79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
No one else got her banned. She accomplished that on her own.

Your thread flies in the face of your signature line & reminds me of a parent that argues with their kid's teacher because "it can't be my kid's fault."
aubie79 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:12 PM   #23
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Marie, this isn't a court of law. On the flip side been pointed when I thought I shouldn't have been but more often just warned I was crossing the line and tone it down. With discipline in a company, often a termination seems like a out of line action, but in that situation and this, we don't know the whole story of what was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Why worry, this wasn't a big deal to her, she said she was only doing this until her she decided to go into her degreed, legal field...
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:13 PM   #24
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie79 View Post
No one else got her banned. She accomplished that on her own.

Your thread flies in the face of your signature line & reminds me of a parent that argues with their kid's teacher because "it can't be my kid's fault."
This. If I was more eloquent this is what I would've said.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:13 PM   #25
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
I understand that is your duo partner but i think she brought it on herself with all the treads she was trolling...They are countless..Here in Dallas and other sections
If she did value so much that board for avertising purpose she would have step away from keyboard for a while after all...As that sure wasn't her first warning
she was heavily trolling Arkansas and attacking locals ladies

Never seen someone been on so many sections of the board and play smart ass and not even touring those cities
Oh wow I didn't know she was doing the same stuff in other areas too, including Arkansas. That is weird for someone to do that.

Quote:

I am understanding that those who have participated in this thread, so far, feel that she was an annoyance. Is that grounds for points? Where in the guidelines are we not allowed to be annoying? Disdain for another person's behavior is not reason enough.

Key word: OBJECTIVITY
The thread title is "last points issued" meaning she must have gotten a lot of points and/or warnings in the past. The banning was inevitable.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:19 PM   #26
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I am not permitted to be told the details as a third party, and I don't play like that. This thread is a plea for transparency and truthfulness surrounding her infraction.

This is the one time I will reveal something that I DO know. She was not told the details of the infraction either. The reason given to her was "Accumulated enough points." She knows nothing more than what you or I know about the situation. She does not have the ability to even view her infraction list until she serves her ban and is allowed to log onto her account again.

Given that, NYr laid out more details for the community than he did to Dorthy_Monroe herself.

Let's continue...
Old 04-07-2016, 12:21 PM   #27
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie79 View Post
Your thread ... reminds me of a parent that argues with their kid's teacher because "it can't be my kid's fault."
Maybe you'd be kind enough to point out where YM said, or implied, "it couldn't be Dorthy's fault"?

No? Can't find one? Oh.

In fact, she hasn't "argued" at all. Merely raised a question about an action she doesn't understand. Like a good active member of a community. Or a good citizen.

Some of these posts explain the phenomenon that is Trump. sigh
Old 04-07-2016, 12:22 PM   #28
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Marie, this isn't a court of law. On the flip side been pointed when I thought I shouldn't have been but more often just warned I was crossing the line and tone it down. With discipline in a company, often a termination seems like a out of line action, but in that situation and this, we don't know the whole story of what was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Why worry, this wasn't a big deal to her, she said she was only doing this until her she decided to go into her degreed, legal field...
I am following what you said here. So after receiving warnings and infractions, you toned it down in the past. Correct?

She made two posts after her warning. Do you not feel that the tone of her posting changed from previous posts?
Old 04-07-2016, 12:23 PM   #29
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am not permitted to be told the details as a third party, and I don't play like that. This thread is a plea for transparency and truthfulness surrounding her infraction.

This is the one time I will reveal something that I DO know. She was not told the details of the infraction either. The reason given to her was "Accumulated enough points." She knows nothing more than what you or I know about the situation. She does not have the ability to even view her infraction list until she serves her ban and is allowed to log onto her account again.

Given that, NYr laid out more details for the community than he did to Dorthy_Monroe herself.

Let's continue...
I'm sure she can contact admin
Websupport@eccie.net
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:24 PM   #30
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Please continue the discussion, trying to stick to the topic. I have some other things to take care of and will return later.

Thank you everyone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women