Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 11:02 AM   #1
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

So as not to derail another thread, let's continue the conversation here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Im not even going to be mean all Im saying is you don't express who you are well.. Maybe look at your showcase & fix the description as to where you come from..

You said a 2 different descriptions in this thread & it doesn't represent your description in your showcase..

I know about the Hispanic culture but you make it confusing with how you word things..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
She is cuban on TUESDAYS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYr View Post
Topic is Kitty and how she feels about the hobby…her history is fair game for discussion in response to her post.

Umm…I am the one who gave her the points which caused the ban. Others have gone off topic.
I am confused. How were Dorthy's last two posts off topic when she was pointing out the OP's HISTORY of inconsistency in a non-offensive way after you issued the warning?

Also, precedence has established that moderators should not reveal a member's infractions or the details of those infractions. It is the banned member's choice to speak about the issue upon their return. Other regular members are permitted to speculate.

I hope you were not biased in choosing to issue those points, however, the fact that you as a moderator felt the need to post the information says otherwise. Your gloating leads others to begin questioning your motives and judgment.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:18 AM   #2
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Who gives a crap, time to get back to business in this place, no more school yard drama.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:23 AM   #3
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Who's to say her last two posts specifically got her the ban? It takes time for a mod to wade through this and assess points. She could have posted something early in the morning, then 50 more posts, only to have the first one finally seen and given points for it to push her into a ban.

Edit: if you want to get in a mod for pointing out details, why are you making a thread asking for more details? Maybe a pm will get you more of what you're looking for, assuming it isn't drama.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:28 AM   #4
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Who gives a crap, time to get back to business in this place, no more school yard drama.
Sir, the subject of this thread is not "who cares about..." Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Who's to say her last two posts specifically got her the ban? It takes time for a mod to wade through this and assess points. She could have posted something early in the morning, then 50 more posts, only to have the first one finally seen and given points for it to push her into a ban.
This is a legit question. Since the information about her ban and points issued were revealed by the moderator "NYr," he should have no problem releasing the rest of the details about the specifics of which post was the reason for her points. Thank you.

NYr, in the interest of transparency, please clarify for the membership. Thank you in advance for this.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:32 AM   #5
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Well she obviously wasn't banned just for that thread. If it was a combination of points, she would have had points from other stuff she had done recently. So had she not been banned for this, she would have eventually anyway after looking at her history.

Dorothy was clearly trolling that thread, especially when she launched racial attacks at the Asian guy.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:33 AM   #6
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Marie,
Dorthy is combative and mouthy (not in a good way) She is on several cities forums contributing her opinion weather solicited or not. There is no telling what got her banned. I actually think she is cute. Wish she would "simmerrrrr down" sometimes haha
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:36 AM   #7
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
Well she obviously wasn't banned just for that thread. If it was a combination of points, she would have had points from other stuff she had done recently. So had she not been banned for this, she would have eventually anyway after looking at her history.

Dorothy was clearly trolling that thread, especially when she launched racial attacks at the Asian guy.
Again, was she told to stop posting in the thread or to stop trolling? (rhetorical question)

Her last two posts were neither.

We are not discussing eventuality. We are discussing the details of her last points issued.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:39 AM   #8
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

YM knows her partner in crime is mouthy, even has a disclaimer in her showcase about it, why even start the thread about what's obvious, you break the rules in here, you get banned, It's very simple.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:43 AM   #9
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

If you're that curious just ask her. Otherwise you or anyone else is not entitled to an explanation.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:49 AM   #10
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

One less stream in the pissing contest for a while
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:50 AM   #11
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee Man View Post
Marie,
Dorthy is combative and mouthy (not in a good way) She is on several cities forums contributing her opinion weather solicited or not. There is no telling what got her banned.
This is 100% accurate, she is not from Dallas and apparently doesn't even visit here, but had been tolling providers here including Kitty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Again, was she told to stop posting in the thread or to stop trolling? (rhetorical question)

Her last two posts were neither.

We are not discussing eventuality. We are discussing the details of her last points issued.
Her very last post went right back to racism with the Cuban remark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
If you're that curious just ask her. Otherwise you or anyone else is not entitled to an explanation.
I agree.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:52 AM   #12
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I am hearing everything that you are saying. What I understand and have always known is that Dorthy is known to get under people's skin, thus my signature line, which will remain intact. My signature line addresses times when she is out of line.

This thread is focused on a time in which I and others (if they feel comfortable enough to speak up, they will) feel this specific instance, as revealed by NYr was not one of those times.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:55 AM   #13
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

See how Dorothy is from Houston, and so are you, maybe this thread can be moved to a Houston forum?
Old 04-07-2016, 11:59 AM   #14
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I am hearing everything that you are saying. What I understand and have always known is that Dorthy is known to get under people's skin, thus my signature line, which will remain intact. My signature line addresses times when she is out of line.

This thread is focused on a time in which I and others (if they feel comfortable enough to speak up, they will) feel this specific instance, as revealed by NYr was not one of those times.
I understand that is your duo partner but i think she brought it on herself with all the treads she was trolling...They are countless..Here in Dallas and other sections
If she did value so much that board for avertising purpose she would have step away from keyboard for a while after all...As that sure wasn't her first warning
she was heavily trolling Arkansas and attacking locals ladies

Never seen someone been on so many sections of the board and play smart ass and not even touring those cities
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:01 PM   #15
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
This is 100% accurate, she is not from Dallas and apparently doesn't even visit here, but had been tolling providers here including Kitty.

Her very last post went right back to racism with the Cuban remark.

I agree.
Her location is not paramount to the topic. If that was the case, the board creators would prohibit posting in other cities.

Her last post in and of itself was not racist. Addressing race and being racists are not one in the same.

I am understanding that those who have participated in this thread, so far, feel that she was an annoyance. Is that grounds for points? Where in the guidelines are we not allowed to be annoying? Disdain for another person's behavior is not reason enough.

Key word: OBJECTIVITY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women