Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2016, 07:44 PM   #1
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cathrine - Vi - Valerie... I got outted :( now what do I do?

So big thing, I got outted by a hobbiest ... To my parents ...

And they told everyone in my home town and my CO some people accepted it, most didn't ...

So yes guys receive ads are me... My real birth name is Valerie and it's the name I will be going by... It's still me just I have no point in hiding anymore...

I'm not sure how to recover from being outted besides to stop hiding ... Can I ask for advice
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

First off, I'm sorry you were outted. That guy is the lowest form of human. There can be no justification for what he did.

Second, I would still use your handle vs your real name. Get the ads with the face pics removed. Keeping that stuff out there, to be released all over the Internet again and again, will do you no good. If you ever want to get this life behind you, leaving as few markers as possible will improve your chances. Sure, someone really digging for dirt may find it, but why make it easy?

Best of luck. I hate that this happened to you.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:56 PM   #3
RedRanger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wow what a dickhole im sorry that happened to you
RedRanger is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:57 PM   #4
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Did the hobbyist tell your parents that he was paying their daughter for bareback?

My mom and dad would've handed his ass back to him. Mine too.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:04 PM   #5
CarMan1964
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

He is a big dickhead. I have some girls that will have YMMV with me, but I honor their privacy knowing that everything is not for everybody... Her backpage ad has new pricing information now.
CarMan1964 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:04 PM   #6
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry that happened to you.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:10 PM   #7
socraticdfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
First off, I'm sorry you were outted. That guy is the lowest form of human. There can be no justification for what he did.

Second, I would still use your handle vs your real name. Get the ads with the face pics removed. Keeping that stuff out there, to be released all over the Internet again and again, will do you no good. If you ever want to get this life behind you, leaving as few markers as possible will improve your chances. Sure, someone really digging for dirt may find it, but why make it easy?

Best of luck. I hate that this happened to you.
Sorry that happened V -

Tinman has a good point though, remove the ads with real names and faces, and keep a pseudonym for .. "legal" purposes, as well as just to keep things from going too far with another bad john.
socraticdfw is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:11 PM   #8
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

We have never met, but I am sorry this happened to you. There is no excuse for it. Tinman's advice is solid. And you are apparently very independent minded; you will weather it.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:14 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

sorry, too, that you were outted.. and I agree with TinMan's advice. can I ask.. did the outing occur simultaneously with that BP ad somebody ran in another town?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:17 PM   #10
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

That absolutely sucks! Although it happened, there maybe some damage control you can do. Unfortunately, I am not intelligent enough to know the route to take. I'm sure you can probably benefit from some of the ladies' knowledge base here. Might I suggest a ladies lounge post in order to try to avoid alerting your outter to your gameplan?
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:30 PM   #11
billw1032
Valued Poster

And you might want to edit your original post while you still can to take your name out of it. Give yourself some time to think about it before putting it out there. You can always put it out later if you decide to.

Sorry to hear this happened. There is no excuse for it.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:38 PM   #12
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

Sorry this happened to you and if you know who the asshole is who did this you should post an alert on him or kick his Ass if possible. I also agree with TinMan, under no circumstances should you post under your real name. You should also consider changing your posted phone number and not posting pictures for awhile to allow a little time for the dust to settle back home. If handled properly you can minimize the long term negative effects of this.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #13
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm sorry that this happen to you. The guy that did this to you is a complete scumbag and I hope it comes back on him later, but TinMan is right! You should keep your handle name and remove those ads. I sure with time that you will recover from this. Your starting that process now by discussing this here on the forum. Try to keep your head up, this will only make you stronger as a person.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:42 PM   #14
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wow. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I agree with Tinman. Keep Vi and remove face pics. Also, you can post his handle if he's an Eccie member. At least do it in the ladies area so the rest of us can avoid this asshat at all costs. I'm super pissed for you.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:49 PM   #15
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Disappear for a while, whether that means going UTR or taking a hiatus. If the former, take appointments only from people you trust and use what you have saved, if you have any savings to help you get by. If the latter, when you come back, maintain as low a profile as you can, using a new identity and perhaps altering your hair color and style. Post ads if you must, but don't engage in discussions in Coed. It is possible to get by (and more) without having much, if any, of a public presence. As a final option: Move to another city and start over. Nothing can repair the damage done to your existing relationships, but the ones you haven't developed yet need never know.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women