Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2015, 02:06 PM   #1
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

Who likes to bareback in the hobby? And you can list degree - pull and pray? Vaginal creampie or anal creampie? Limitations of when you will? When you for sure won't? And most of all - is it really a "depends on the guy" situation? Ladies that BB - why? Competition? Feeling? Something else?

And those ladies speaking against that are known for it in other threads - be warned you may be called out. Disclaimer- we're all adults here, anyone going on in any manner about how they dislike BB or the dangers will be highjacking.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 02:50 PM   #2
catbanger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Wow!
I'm going to go hid under the bed!
catbanger is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 02:50 PM   #3
catbanger
Valued Poster

Wow!
I'm going to go hid under the bed!
Old 09-08-2015, 08:07 PM   #4
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Who likes to bareback in the hobby? I do!

And you can list degree - pull and pray? Don't have to pull and pray here...I'm fixed.

Vaginal creampie or anal creampie? Yes please!

Limitations of when you will? When you for sure won't? Gotta be D/D & Drama free, non asshole-ish, impeccable hygiene, non irritating personality, and able to deal with my schedule. Any hint of nastiness and the cover goes on.

And most of all - is it really a "depends on the guy" situation? See above...

Ladies that BB - why? Competition? Feeling? Something else? I just like the way it feels, I don't do IOP...I do real passion and I'll have to be honest, CFS can dampen the mood. I actually enjoy the feeling of a man finishing inside of me and have some of my best orgasms after the creampie has been placed in its proper location.

And those ladies speaking against that are known for it in other threads - be warned you may be called out. Disclaimer- we're all adults here, anyone going on in any manner about how they dislike BB or the dangers will be highjacking. Haters gonna hate...naw.
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:11 PM   #5
catbanger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
Who likes to bareback in the hobby? I do!

And you can list degree - pull and pray? Don't have to pull and pray here...I'm fixed.

Vaginal creampie or anal creampie? Yes please!

Limitations of when you will? When you for sure won't? Gotta be D/D & Drama free, non asshole-ish, impeccable hygiene, non irritating personality, and able to deal with my schedule. Any hint of nastiness and the cover goes on.

And most of all - is it really a "depends on the guy" situation? See above...

Ladies that BB - why? Competition? Feeling? Something else? I just like the way it feels, I don't do IOP...I do real passion and I'll have to be honest, CFS can dampen the mood. I actually enjoy the feeling of a man finishing inside of me and have some of my best orgasms after the creampie has been placed in its proper location.

And those ladies speaking against that are known for it in other threads - be warned you may be called out. Disclaimer- we're all adults here, anyone going on in any manner about how they dislike BB or the dangers will be highjacking. Haters gonna hate...naw.
How hard will it be for the Cat to get screened?
Old 09-08-2015, 08:19 PM   #6
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbanger View Post
How hard will it be for the Cat to get screened?
Let's pull you out from under the bed and then we'll go from there
Old 09-08-2015, 08:42 PM   #7
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
And those ladies speaking against that are known for it in other threads - be warned you may be called out. Haters gonna hate...naw.
You're right, this should be a fun thread, any outing of enjoying BB should only be done by ones self, not by others. And keep in mind many girls only do it on a case-by-case basis...and most always told me they normally don't do that and it was our secret
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:01 PM   #8
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
You're right, this should be a fun thread, any outing of enjoying BB should only be done by ones self, not by others. And keep in mind many girls only do it on a case-by-case basis...and most always told me they normally don't do that and it was our secret
It'll be our little secret
Old 09-08-2015, 09:04 PM   #9
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Bueller?.....Bueller?....Anyon e?..Anyone?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:26 PM   #10
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I'm not a bit surprised that the ladies are scared of the backslash that might come from admitting bb services, I mean you ladies are half way there or more with bbbj and stripper slides.

Milfy2002 is honest and is keeping real, great respect for that.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:47 PM   #11
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What in the fuck is that smell?

Oh... nevermind, it's just this thread.

I can't believe it's come to this point in the hobby. It feels like it's fixing to become an advertised menu item for some ladies.

I can understand a lady and special guy or two who have had a long time arrangement sliding on the "rules" occasionally. It doesn't really bother me thinking of it like that. I wouldn't want to be part of it, but I can understand it.

But the whole putting it on the menu and letting everybody who knocks on the door repeatedly pump a load in just grosses me the fuck out. Yall have fun with that. And all yall fuckers who want to diddle around in a pussy knowing it's just been jizzed in over and over recently by multiple other guys are just not in your right mind.

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:54 PM   #12
milfhunter88
Account Disabled

This is where Maury Povich will be getting all his future guests from.
milfhunter88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:58 PM   #13
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I'm not a bit surprised that the ladies are scared of the backslash that might come from admitting bb services, I mean you ladies are half way there or more with bbbj and stripper slides.

Milfy2002 is honest and is keeping real, great respect for that.

You're right fluffy, also the backlash that comes to the men. My guests are definitely secret lovers because they cannot review me for the same reason. I'm talking about just the sweetest kindest gentlemen.

But everyone is up in arms. I wonder how many are around from back when CBJ used to be the norm and everyone got pissy over the BBBJ development. Dental damn anyone? I kid! You might as well be performing oral on a blow up doll.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:01 PM   #14
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you guys wanna know if I shit on the table when I gave birth too?

Honestly. Wgaf.

Everyone has gone bare with someone at some point. Whether accidental or intentional or occasionally or all the time.

There's a big difference between inviting your neighbor over for a meal one day verses opening your kitchen to the whole neighborhood 24/7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
I can understand a lady and special guy or two who have had a long time arrangement sliding on the "rules" occasionally. It doesn't really bother me thinking of it like that. I wouldn't want to be part of it, but I can understand it.

But the whole putting it on the menu and letting everybody who knocks on the door repeatedly pump a load in just grosses me the fuck out. Yall have fun with that. And all yall fuckers who want to diddle around in a pussy knowing it's just been jizzed in over and over recently by multiple other guys are just not in your right mind.
I'm with TPBG on this one. 100%
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 10:50 PM   #15
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
What in the fuck is that smell?

Oh... nevermind, it's just this thread.

I can't believe it's come to this point in the hobby. It feels like it's fixing to become an advertised menu item for some ladies.

Don't worry Pecker, there are plenty of CFS only providers here to service you

So back on topic.... Who participates in BBFS in the hobby? Your level? Do you BB just anyone or what are your limits? Do you prefer to go first, or last?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women