Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #16
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWhobby View Post
Haha no drama or popcorn eating, that will be my only post on the matter.
So what happened to make you change your mind?
Call me or anyone you like a wk is it makes you feel better but understand you went all 180 crazy. How much time are you wasting here?
Sucks it didn't work out man but geez go easy on the holier than though cause I got money vibe. Kinda sounding like douche.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:58 PM   #17
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I just read this, and while I no longer live in the DFW, I felt compelled to comment on the subject at hand...
I live in NOLA, and where I live, we have on street parking, and sometimes it is tight in my area to find a spot. EW, may attest to that if she likes, since she visited me last year. I always tell my clients about the parking situation before hand, and it is rarely a problem for the gent's. to find a spot to park.

I don't know either of you personally, and I am not sure what transpired between the time she was called to show up and the time she arrived to your residence, but I am sure that it doesn't warrant such a horrific tongue lashing by you sir. Not every lady will be 100% to your liking, if you are that picky. My suggestion to you, is to do more research on the provider in the future, to make sure she will indeed be without a doubt 100% to your satisfaction.(You may also want to recommend the lady dress a certain way so you can be sure you are happy.) It may of course be hard to get an appointment, because ladies will be scared that you will rake them over the coals.(5 out of 7 of your reviews are NO's...wow!!)(Even your 2 reviews that are YES reviews have something NEGATIVE to say about the ladies, it is like you just want PERFECTION, and I am afraid you will NEVER find that here or anywhere!!)No matter how many Ferrrari's you have in your garage...IJS

Just my .02 cents
Melissa Madyson
Old 07-06-2014, 10:42 PM   #18
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I have met sweettreat69 and she was very nice to me. I don't own a million dollars worth of cars, but if I did I think my property would be large enough to have parking space for visitors. And if I made 12,500 dollars per hour I think I would be fucking whoever I want. That's 100,000 dollars per day, based on an 8 hour day. $500,000 per week, based on a 5 day week. 2 Million per month, 24 million per year.
That is a lot of money. And, although I really like sweettreat69, I think I would be fucking someone like the playmate of the year if I made that kind of Jack. So, I think I will call bullshit. DFWhobby, you probably do have more money than me. And you are also a million dollar asshole.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:45 PM   #19
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Come on. You were treated much better than you deserved (I'm not hiring you to be your friend), when you come to a house and enter through the garage with multiple Ferraris in it you know that person's time is valuable. Conduct yourself accordingly.
Wow, you really said that. This and your review history tells me all I need to know about who the problem in this interaction was.

I've not met ST69 (yet) but know she has a LOT more class than you - that's something most people want to be around much more than money.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:26 PM   #20
RosesforLola
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 117407
My ECCIE Reviews

Well damn.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #21
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well at 12,500 an hour you'd think you would have better parking at your MTV Cribs Edition Ferrari haven.

Back on topic, it seems you two just didn't mesh from the get go. Maybe it was a good thing for the both of you that the appt didn't take place.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:47 PM   #22
kaaliyah
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 130427
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao
Old 07-07-2014, 01:12 AM   #23
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

A person who owns a garage full of Ferraris should be able to buy spell check for his computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.

Since you repeated the term twice over the span of two different posts, I would like to know what a White Night is.

So far, Savannah's great big fun bags and semi-ruffled attitude are trumping the hell out of all those Ferraris, your Larry the Cable Guy polish and the ugly way you did what you did.

With all that money, why don't you just buy out a couple of your neighbors, raze their houses and build a suitable parking garage for invited guests.

Then, like any POLITE host would do when inviting someone over who has not been there before, either hire a fucking valet for your guest or go out there and park her fucking car yourself.

At least we know two things you didn't do with the money you brag about having -- Pay for charm school or learn to spell knight.

Your post does NOT belong in alerts any more than you belong in the hobby insulting people.

Invite my blind ass over, I'll park my Braillemobile right in the MIDDLE of one of those European Tonka Toys and demand change back.

Never seen Sweet Treat 69 but thanks for putting her on the radar. Big Tits, nice looking and a little edge? Sounds interesting and definitely worth seeing! LOL
Old 07-07-2014, 01:41 AM   #24
firelips
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

A guy who makes $208 per second is doing bng's and seeing backpage hookers? (per his reviews. Not Sweettreat)
Hahahaha you can't make this shit up!
Old 07-07-2014, 03:43 AM   #25
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I really don't care how I come across on a prostitution forum. You are not the only vet on here. It was a point to be made, you walk into a garage with a million in cars in it and you know the person's time is valuable.

I absolutely feel superior, I made something of myself. Now you are talking about donations, can the white night stay on topic? I guarantee I donate more in a month than what you make yearly. Why does this even matter? Do we need to start talking about S corp transfer rules as well?

Can we stay on the topic? Girl comes over, looks like trash, acts like a child, I ask her to leave and even offer to pay her just for coming out. Providers need to get their acts together.

Yeah baby DFW Hobby where have you been buddy I am with you on this shit
I have finally found some one that thinks like me and is Rich like me LOL, so lets
get this party popping buddy. If you read my threads you will see that they tried to
give me the same tongue lashing because I said I am a CEO and very wealthy.
I know you don't need a cosigner on this, but I just wanted you to know that I feel
you on this one man.

When this chick got there to your place and saw that you was loaded
she should of have adjusted her attitude and not showed up dressing
like low class. See it is not that many of us we are the 1% still so the
chances of them meeting guys in our position everyday is very low.
Bottom line is if she showed up with an attitude dress very horrible
and could not follow instructions then she did not deserve to see you
anyway boss.

Let the W K talk that is all they do on this site is talk because its obvious
that they do not have any money. you make what you make and that is what's
up and I feel you on that man keep balling. The best thing you can do for broke
people is not be one of them so let's just leave these flunkies right here to talk shit
about us while you and I go let the top down on our 200k plus whips and ride it out
on a Sunday night LOL sounds good to me.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:07 AM   #26
guest012815-1
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Howard Hughes = long forgotten Dick

Nobody will remember you for your Ferraris
Your legacy will be how you MADE PEOPLE FEEl.

Your money don't mean shit to anyone but you.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:36 AM   #27
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Maybe we should re-title this forum as "Self-Alerts"?
Old 07-07-2014, 06:34 AM   #28
tmtx1978
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I'm kinda of confused...is the alert about the parking?
Old 07-07-2014, 06:46 AM   #29
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I am going to have to rethink my position on this since suiram 77 has stepped up and supported you.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:08 AM   #30
Cheyenne Curves
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99379
My ECCIE Reviews

He isn't "loaded". He has a nice apartment. Yeah the apartment complex is on top of the parking garage. The parking garage is tiny. Very annoying. When I went there I saw no such "million dollar cars".

Dfwhobby didn't enjoy our time together either. According to him, I could've prepared better and took the time to put makeup on.

That was a long time ago. I must say I'm with sweet treat on this one.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women