Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #16
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to have pre-booking clients if I'm traveling. That will help with scheduling ahead of time to ensure that their desire date and time are written down and there is always a courtesy if the gentleman do need to cancel or reschedule. But now the holidays is approaching it will be hard to plan ahead. So, I step back in the month of Nov and Dec for my repeat clients. They can give me a little notice or more depends on the situation.
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #17
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayannalee View Post
its just certain cities...im visiting vegas and trying to get some bookings while im there and before i get there
I've been to LV many times not for playtime. Just visiting. I would never know when I would be sleeping, waking up, drinking, eating. What am i saying is ANYthing goes.. LOL!
It may be hard to plan ahead for the locals or tourists.
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #18
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Like previous ladies have said, I only go with pre-booking, I appreciate a man who plans ahead. Luckily I have a substantial base of regulars in the cities I tour in. Treat your regulars like gold, get a newsletter that way if a guy is interested in when you will be arriving to their town they will know. My newsletters and blog keeps anyone who is interested in me, up to date on my future travels. Besides newletters I plan my tours at least one month in advance so that potential visitors can clear their schedule for my visit. Also pre-booking incentives whether it be discounts or a bit longer time, and I always keep in contact with guys who have pre-booked me so that they stay interested - whether it be super exclusive photos or videos anything to keep you on their mind and help them anticipate their time with you. I plan out when to publish my ads like clockwork so that I have maximum visibility to anyone who might be interested.

I've learned that when you tour you gotta keep on it, you can't just put out an ad on one site and hope for the best, you have to find out what are the popular sites in which areas and do your best to appeal to that area. I only travel where i know I will have guaranteed bookings (mostly for regulars) if it is a new area I will need substantial request from people to even consider going there. The last thing I want is to fly somewhere and end up flicking my bean to keep myself satisfied because of no bookings.

Luckily I have gotten to a point where I can tour and just see fill my trip with people I have already seen, it is a pain in the ass when someone new request to see you in a few hours once you are in town because it's so hard to get references in a timely manner. Like Val said- if you don't pre-book I'm not seeing you. I know some guys only hobby spur of the moment but thats not the guys i am into seeing. I like guys to do their research and plan ahead so that their is no rush or any confusion while communicating. Flying into a city and already knowing who and when you are fucking brings alot of peace of mind.

P.S. To the O.P. You are super sexy if you are ever in New Orleans I know some guys who would love to dip into you thighs, maybe even double! They have no problem overdosing on a double dose on milk chocolate. YUM!
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #19
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Also if you have past clients in cities you tour, send them a PM or e-mail letting them know you will be visiting soon. I appreciate when a touring lady can give me a couple of weeks notice when she will be in town.
This....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Why not offer a discounted rate of about 50 to 100 dollars for guys who prebook? and regular rates for others.
coupled with this, works like a charm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I have never had an issue with prebooking a week or two in advance. You might want to reassess the ladies you are seeing.
I would suggest this for any gent not having an exceptional time with pre-books. It increases a lady's customer service workload by at least 80%, but the results should be an engaged client base, less nervous encounters, and the ability to decrease advertising dollars.

I agree with Feisty Kat. You have to 'work' Vegas differently.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #20
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

In any business you need to be flexible and learn to adapt to work with clients and their preferences

That would mean offer last minute dates - within a reasonable time frame, advance booking...

Same thing with method of contact. Use both phone and email.
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:25 AM   #21
memdal
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

A little flexibility is one of the keys. I appreciate when touring providers post a couple of weeks in advance. Given my work schedule, I then try to begin arranging the two hours needed in the middle of the day (the only time I can generally book due to family obligations) to travel to the incall for an hour appointment and travel back to the office. That generally means I can try to prebook the week before a visit or perhaps book on Monday for later in the week. One trouble is that I am seeing more and more girls who cancel if they don’t get enough bookings several days in advance. I have found myself multiple times with the time free and booked, but a late cancelation (day before or day of) from the girl stating she is not now coming to town. That then puts me into the trying for last minute booking with someone else situation, often with no success, and I end up seeing no one.

All said, the ladies need to respect their prebooks and cancel enough in advance to not leave clients scrambling, and perhaps still travel even if the agenda is not yet completely full. The hobbyists need to respect a provider’s courtesy of an advance notice and try hard to prebook to show interest and to certainly not cancel after that unless it is a totally unexpected emergency.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #22
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with everyone else start weeks before using every ad safe place to place an ad and two three weeks you should have plenty of appointments.

If you have established a contact point with your clients then drop a line or whatever. For some of my BDSM clients they can't get calls or emails or anything so if I post an ad a couple of weeks before I arrive then it's easier to meet up.

Sometimes it sucks to shell out the money for several different sites that you array of clients may look at, however if they are looking out for your ad then it's well worth it.

Use your great reviews to your advantage and show them why they should book early as your schedule will always fill up fast.
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Here is my last five prebookings:

1) Tour Canceled
2) Tour Canceled
3) Tour Canceled
4) Tour Canceled
5) Booked between 10-5 pm. Recieved a PM if I can't make 9:00 am I'm out! Booked two weeks in advance. Got the PM the night before at 8:40 pm.

What was that question again?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:47 AM   #24
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pre-booking also helps us providers be able to "customize" the sessions to each client as needed...
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:42 AM   #25
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Prebooks are nice. But, my schedule isn't always set in stone and isn't normally that flexible that far in advance. Prebooks only can work for me if the provider will be in town up to a week. Otherwise, when I am in town it is usually a day or two notice and I am on it.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #26
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I like prebooking with a lady I've seen before but I don't with ladies I haven't, at least not real far in advance. I'm an impulse buyer so I would say the ones that draw my attention the most is girls that put an ad out a couple of weeks before and then a more specific ad a few days before. That way when I do make a decision, she has saturated my mind with all her sexy pics, lol
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #27
82Vinny
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 66745
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had a lot of pre booking issues! I hope it gets better. I always screen and pre-book only one week in advance ONLY if the gentlemen seems like he is on top of his game. Some times when they are like between 2 and 5 is good that gives me a clue that he is flakey and this might not work so I just tell them to contact me when they have a time set in stone and no other commitments. Because if someone is genuinely wanting to spend time they are going to contact you knowing their schedule and are going to be specific.
My best advice to you would be get to know who you are booking by screening, asking about their occupation, ask how their work week has been going. Then you can kinda sense whats going on. But also mention in your showcase you work by pre-booking ONLY and also in your ads. I hope this helped. Good luck to you and enjoy your Hoilday season!

Bah-humbug> Vinny :0)
82Vinny is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

And post some taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:44 PM   #29
darkknight
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Here is my last five prebookings:

1) Tour Canceled
2) Tour Canceled
3) Tour Canceled
4) Tour Canceled
5) Booked between 10-5 pm. Recieved a PM if I can't make 9:00 am I'm out! Booked two weeks in advance. Got the PM the night before at 8:40 pm.

What was that question again?
Yeah several of my prebooks have gone the same way. And on the rare occasion I get notified they need to cancel it's same day a few hours before we were suppose to meet. Honestly the percentage of one/same day appointments made and kept have just been much higher than prebooks.
darkknight is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #30
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I cant answer for everyone but I never pre-book I have no idea what I am doing 2 weeks from now, so I would not want to take a spot then have to cancel the day or two days before..
We have jobs and life too, that come with the ups and downs...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women