Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2021, 10:23 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Sadly any discussion of the Covid /Vaccines /treatments should be about the suppression of opinions of a multitude of experts on the covid scare and deceive , and the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines .
Other then Dr sexy (Faucci ) no other "experts " from around the world have been allowed they have been actively silenced. ( an Faucci will not debate) And NOW the gov.com is controlling meds (regen,Iverm )that doctor (real doc in er s ) have been using ,So gov is letting people died and stay sick from the CCP flu Hmm Sinister ( except for the elites of course
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 07:43 AM   #17
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

So I guess Lemon would be ok with restricting fags because they might spread aids.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 08:14 AM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
They can go fuck themselves ,,,
Measles Mumps Polio are vaccines This vaccine is a Medical Treatment ( like what's used for cancers)
Sooo Dr Lemon Dumbass idiot can go fuck off
What do you mean it's a Treatment?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 08:20 AM   #19
oeb11
Valued Poster

There is some debate about this - but i consider a mRNA 'vaccine' as a treatment - as the 'vaccine 'does not operate as traditional whole virus or antibacterial vaccines .
Wuhan virus Mrna treatment does not prevent infection, virus shedding, or infection of others - even if asymptomatic.

Thus the effect on 'herd immunity' seems negligible.
yes - teh mRNA treatment does seem to reduce morbidity and mortality - which is good.

The treatment is a long way from what was promised - 'herd immunity' and an end to the pandemic.

Wuhan virus treatment with mRNA has become a litmus test for the DPST marxist party of obedience to their narrative - and political cudgel to wield ove rthe American Peoples
fiden does use severe penalties to enforce their political agenda of control of America - and the Wuhan virus pandemic is just a 'crisis' they have seized to enforce dictatorial powers. as a prelude to a marxist revolution in America with DPSTs as nomenklatura in service to Comrade Xi!

Buck ifien
From my cold dead hands!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 12:50 PM   #20
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
There is some debate about this - but i consider a mRNA 'vaccine' as a treatment - as the 'vaccine 'does not operate as traditional whole virus or antibacterial vaccines .
Wuhan virus Mrna treatment does not prevent infection, virus shedding, or infection of others - even if asymptomatic.

Thus the effect on 'herd immunity' seems negligible.
yes - teh mRNA treatment does seem to reduce morbidity and mortality - which is good.

The treatment is a long way from what was promised - 'herd immunity' and an end to the pandemic.

Wuhan virus treatment with mRNA has become a litmus test for the DPST marxist party of obedience to their narrative - and political cudgel to wield ove rthe American Peoples
fiden does use severe penalties to enforce their political agenda of control of America - and the Wuhan virus pandemic is just a 'crisis' they have seized to enforce dictatorial powers. as a prelude to a marxist revolution in America with DPSTs as nomenklatura in service to Comrade Xi!

Buck ifien
From my cold dead hands!
I've always regarded a Treatment regimen as something that would be administered for a specific disease or symptom of a disease that already exists and a Vaccine as a preventative for a disease. So the idea that this Cov19 Vaccine is a "Treatment" for SarsCov2 doesn't seem to make a lot of sense being that the so called vaccine is administered during the absence of the Virus. So why would I take this Vaccine/Treatment without the presence of Disease?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 08:37 AM   #21
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The Mrna , technique is the treatment for cancers developed by Dr Malone who stated its being used improperly as a vaccine and he's been suppressed along with a multitude of other experts
^^ so 100 % correct why are we taking it ( without your doctors approval ) and that can be iffy
remember big pharna and the fda IS the reason and cause of the Opioid crisis and how many other drugs approved tested (full testing ) then pulled recalled Hmm
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 09:37 AM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I've always regarded a Treatment regimen as something that would be administered for a specific disease or symptom of a disease that already exists and a Vaccine as a preventative for a disease. So the idea that this Cov19 Vaccine is a "Treatment" for SarsCov2 doesn't seem to make a lot of sense being that the so called vaccine is administered during the absence of the Virus. So why would I take this Vaccine/Treatment without the presence of Disease?

It is accepted that teh vaccine does lessen morbidity and mortality in patients infected with wuhan virus.

The vaccine is advisable for those with risk factors and underlying health problems
If you have naturally acquired immunity ( antibodies to teh virus from prior infection ) - it is not clear that vaccination adds any immune benefits to teh patient.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 02:48 PM   #23
MECCIEGA
Registered Member

Don Lemon ought to be called Don Oreo. No matter how much white meat he takes, he will always be a disgrace and a sellout to his proud race.
MECCIEGA is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 06:08 PM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you - M - I hope you post more often.

Lemon is a DPST nomenklatura sellout hypocrite - in every way imaginable.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women