Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2019, 08:45 AM   #271
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

even there airplane didn't want to come home, LOL
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 10:50 AM   #272
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
Do you have to interject in every active thread? It is pretty obvious by your hot take that you do not follow the Cowboys or football at all.

Its a good thing they lost because if they won Garrett would have his contract renewed? Little do the players know that Jerry is in charge? You sound like a girl that never watches sports but decided to watch espn on a Monday morning so she could try to impress the boys in her class when she got to school that day. Nothing short of a Super Bowl victory could save Garrett's job. Every fan of American sports knows that Jerry is the most hands on owner in the league. I guess the next thing that you are going to tell us is that the Cowboys would have won yesterday if they had just scored more points than the Eagles.
Who are you? Do you even see providers? You have been a member since 2013, yet all your posts are on this one thread that was started in Sept of this year, so that means your account has been dormant for over six years. What is your other handle? And you think I post on every active thread? Maybe you don't know how to look post history. In any event, I probably know more about sports, at least the four major ones (NFL. NBA, MLB and especially the NHL) than you will ever know.

In any event, back on topic. Having the talent on paper is great, but because of past performance to get a big contract is what the Cowboys have, so either they chose to not use that talent, the coaching is a deterrent to hold them back or they are just having a bad year with a glimpse here and there (1st game against Philly, Rams) or maybe those teams were having an off day and lost. No matter what, any team can beat any other on any given day.

The stats that Prescott has put up has been because the games are out of reach or they are playing catch up and abandoned the run game, plus the other team is playing prevent defense. The defense for the Cowboys has taken a few steps back this year, and could not stop an Eagles team that was down multiple offensive starters and that team would probably have put 30 on the Cowboys (the Philly kicker missed 2 field goals and that play where it was a sure TD but the guy gave himself up.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 11:51 AM   #273
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Mr. Wile sound like he knows the Cowboys very well. Let us beat up on them, not each other. Jerry Jones want us distracted
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 06:33 PM   #274
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Playoffs , that's funny IF they get in they play new England 1 first round
I'm assuming you don't watch football very much. Or at least I hope you don't if you believe it is possible for New England (or any other AFC team) to play any NFC team in the playoffs unless it is the SB.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 09:57 PM   #275
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
In any event, I probably know more about sports, at least the four major ones (NFL. NBA, MLB and especially the NHL) than you will ever know.

You are a tall, handsome sex god that knows so much more about sportsball than every other man on this board. Is that enough IOP for you?

Your sports takes are generic pablum. While I may disagree with and question the thinking skills of most of the guys in this thread (fuck the Cowboys) at least you can tell that they watch the games. You sound like every girlfriend that I had in high school that tried to talk to me about hockey just to feel involved.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 10:30 PM   #276
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
Your sports takes are generic pablum. While I may disagree with and question the thinking skills of most of the guys in this thread (fuck the Cowboys) at least you can tell that they watch the games. You sound like every girlfriend that I had in high school that tried to talk to me about hockey just to feel involved.
I wouldn't waste too much time paying attention to WEC's posts if I were you. He has opinions about everything and very few of them make much sense to anyone unless you are him. Everything is a conspiracy theory to him so don't bother wasting your time.

Anyway, the Cowboys suck. It is what it is. Any half ass decent coaching staff would have won at least 10 games with that roster in that horrible NFC East division... all you have to do is sweep the scrubs (the Eagles aren't scrubs but they were with so many people injured and not playing) in your division and simply win 4 out of 10 of the other games... the Boys can't even do that.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:27 AM   #277
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Someone should have a heart-to-heart with the Jones’s and look them straight in the eye and say: “You haven’t been to a Super Bowl in a quarter of a century. Ever stop and think the problem might be YOU?” Get a fucking GM.”

I nominate Bill Cowher.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 02:19 PM   #278
BJonesBaby
BANNED

As crappy as my adopted hometeam is, there's nothing as satisfying as a win over the dreaded Cowgirls!

FLY EAGLES!

(Try not to f**k it up!)
BJonesBaby is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 05:52 PM   #279
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
As crappy as my adopted hometeam is, there's nothing as satisfying as a win over the dreaded Cowgirls!

FLY EAGLES!

(Try not to f**k it up!)
they didn't.. easy win over the Giants. the Cowboys won big, but 8-8 has no admission to a Playoff Game, the Boys/Girls deserve to sit out the Playoffs.

Red Jesus must go.. the potential problem is Jones may look at today's game, and forget about the 15 that came earlier this season.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 06:43 PM   #280
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

As a Cowboys fan, I was torn whether I wanted the Eagles to win today. On one hand, I didn't but on the other hand, I did. When I saw the Eagles were tied at 17 against the Giants, I thought about JG actually winning (highly unlikely) a couple of playoff games and Jerry deciding to offer him a new contract so I became an Eagles fan during their 2nd half because I'm sick of wasting 3 hours every weekend watching the Boys do what they will inevitably do to disappoint.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:29 AM   #281
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

You look at some of the decent coaches who’ve been through Dallas in the last 20+ years and I’m sorry, it ain’t them. It’s the fucking owner who thinks he’s a GM, a football kinda guy. No decent GM would have let Sean Payton get away while we had him.

The curse of Jimmy Johnson will live on as long as the Jones family owns the team and keeps their thumb pressed hard on any puppet head coach the Cowboys offer up.

And...the beat up Beagles will get smashed in the playoffs.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 08:55 AM   #282
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Like I said before what couch wants to be Jones Puppet ,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:17 PM   #283
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

pitiful..

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...l?guccounter=1

Red Jesus has been coddled for so long, he can't fathom being removed as Head Coach. Jones is a Pussy, waiting for the January 14 contract to run out, he can't utter the damn words "you're fired", which is why he'll never be President
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:31 PM   #284
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
pitiful..

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...l?guccounter=1

Red Jesus has been coddled for so long, he can't fathom being removed as Head Coach. Jones is a Pussy, waiting for the January 14 contract to run out, he can't utter the damn words "you're fired", which is why he'll never be President
That's not exactly the way that article reads to me. I read it as Garrett has been told, but he won't accept it. If that's really true, then it seems to me that he's on the verge of committing career suicide. There were reports earlier that other teams had some interest in him. He should move on and take the best job he can get. But if he makes a scene and embarrasses himself, nobody is going to want him.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:43 PM   #285
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Won't accept it? He has no contract. He cannot do anything but accept it, when the contract runs out so does him getting paid.

The cowbitches went 8-8. I merely read the writing on the wall.

Jerry interviewed Marvin Lewis? Damn this shit show writes its own jokes.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women