Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2020, 03:55 AM   #31
Joslynn Smith
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 189275
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Boot licking whores crack me up. Like girl the cops don’t like you either �� and Would rape you if they had the opportunity. But fuck me, right? ��
Joslynn Smith is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 05:24 AM   #32
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joslynn Smith View Post
Boot licking whores crack me up. Like girl the cops don’t like you either �� and Would rape you if they had the opportunity. But fuck me, right? ��
Ask antifa to protect you

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 05:58 AM   #33
Joslynn Smith
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Better idea than calling the pigs since they seem to be scared of them also- And are Abandoning precincts like bitches =P
Old 06-12-2020, 08:00 AM   #34
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Ask antifa to protect you

Yepperz

People need to stop depending on the Government and bitching on a Hooker Board about shit no one gives a fuck about already

If you have Victim Mentality, save that shit for someone who cares. If the Education System is failing your offspring, maybe it's not the Government. Look around at where you choose to live. If you're getting knocked up (regardless of how it occurred), keep your ass on some type of BIRTH CONTROL (or better yet, "Get FIXED". Tax Payers are tired of having to support your offspring because people keep their hands held out acting like the world "owes them shit"). Aaaaaand... LE doesn't need a bitch calling them... Bitches "Need Them"...

Now, lemme go make this Fabulous Money so that Tax Payers Never Need to Pay for My Future Generation... DEUCES
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 08:18 AM   #35
Joslynn Smith
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No one said any of what your spewing out of your uneducated mouth but ok! Way to try to make it not about the fucking coward cops killing black people. But what can I expect from people in a state crying about nascar and a loser flag? Wipipo are funny as fuck. No one using gov assistance more than your trailer
Park sister cousin I assure you. Also honey, don’t want to rate check you but, we all know Texas makes the less money per hour so don’t go talking trash about that assistance YOU might need.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:23 AM   #36
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

*yawn*

Have a great day and try not to get "Injured" with everything going on... Toodles Boo

Thanks For Playing...
Old 06-12-2020, 08:24 AM   #37
Joslynn Smith
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also give up your two word “true grit” manifesto. No one believes you. You got white people grits. Served w runny eggs. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:25 AM   #38
Joslynn Smith
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Injured by typing? Girl get yo life.
Old 06-12-2020, 04:05 PM   #39
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Also give up your two word “true grit” manifesto. No one believes you. You got white people grits. Served w runny eggs. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
Quote:
Injured by typing? Girl get yo life.
Unhinged!

What does the the wall clock say? cuckoo cuckoo
Old 06-12-2020, 04:06 PM   #40
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Yepperz

People need to stop depending on the Government and bitching on a Hooker Board about shit no one gives a fuck about already

If you have Victim Mentality, save that shit for someone who cares. If the Education System is failing your offspring, maybe it's not the Government. Look around at where you choose to live. If you're getting knocked up (regardless of how it occurred), keep your ass on some type of BIRTH CONTROL (or better yet, "Get FIXED". Tax Payers are tired of having to support your offspring because people keep their hands held out acting like the world "owes them shit"). Aaaaaand... LE doesn't need a bitch calling them... Bitches "Need Them"...

Now, lemme go make this Fabulous Money so that Tax Payers Never Need to Pay for My Future Generation... DEUCES
I thinck im in love!
Old 06-13-2020, 01:46 PM   #41
bankai
Valued Poster

Peaceful protest being going on for years and how's that working so far?

No offense but mama can't do anything begging someone for justice, how much of a threat is momma if all she can is throw her bible at ya?

We here now because people took to the streets, started breaking crap and that got your attention.

Also it's going on wordwide, in London they rioted as well. This is global, people are tired.
bankai is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 02:01 PM   #42
bankai
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yepperz

Funny since most of you older white women are on a whore board bitching about sex workers right and how do you think you got the right to do that?

You need poor people like you to need rich people, you need thugs to go to jail to feed the system and make money which usually comes from new ideas people have to create capital.

These posts are usually old, white conservative whining about the "left" or "thugs" or whatever it is. The guy is so high and almighty he has to pay for worn-out vag of a chick and try to find a reason to justify his behavior.

The whole system rotates off the back of people who are poor who are usually stereotyped or excruciated to make money for others who have more resources.

Your mad people took to the streets instead of these useless town hall conversations that usually end up with hours of intellectual babble that doesn't change anything, if someone doesn't like a person due to color or heritage, speaking won't change that.

Funny, most of these "forums" are just older, bitter white people with a chip on their shoulder about life, paying for worn pussy, and sitting online complaining about providers or liberals in general. Pretty stupid and pointless to me.

Like these schools don't rely of government funds, of course, they do and they really give a crap of teaching kids who don't look like their own to be better people, it's just hustling and a scam and poor folks are beginning to see it for what it is and people are losing their minds.

A man was killed and people bring up his past really? the same group that prides of second chances all of a sudden forgets everything their party stands for.

Hillarious.

If it wasn't for cell phones and social media, we wouldn't even know this and everything would be fine, if your angry hunt down Jack Dorsey and talk to him in person since everything hits twitter before it hits the news.

You all got smoke for poor and people who "don't want to do better" in life but got no smoke for these social media guys who make apps to give people a voice, those same people who usually didn't have a voice.

It's crazy how stupid most Americans are, beyond belief.

George Floyd's death got the whole world looking at America shaking their head right now, executing people in the street and blaming their actions 10 years ago.
Old 06-13-2020, 02:13 PM   #43
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankai View Post
Funny since most of you older white women are on a whore board bitching about sex workers right and how do you think you got the right to do that?

You need poor people like you to need rich people, you need thugs to go to jail to feed the system and make money which usually comes from new ideas people have to create capital.

These posts are usually old, white conservative whining about the "left" or "thugs" or whatever it is. The guy is so high and almighty he has to pay for worn-out vag of a chick and try to find a reason to justify his behavior.

The whole system rotates off the back of people who are poor who are usually stereotyped or excruciated to make money for others who have more resources.

Your mad people took to the streets instead of these useless town hall conversations that usually end up with hours of intellectual babble that doesn't change anything, if someone doesn't like a person due to color or heritage, speaking won't change that.

Funny, most of these "forums" are just older, bitter white people with a chip on their shoulder about life, paying for worn pussy, and sitting online complaining about providers or liberals in general. Pretty stupid and pointless to me.

Like these schools don't rely of government funds, of course, they do and they really give a crap of teaching kids who don't look like their own to be better people, it's just hustling and a scam and poor folks are beginning to see it for what it is and people are losing their minds.

A man was killed and people bring up his past really? the same group that prides of second chances all of a sudden forgets everything their party stands for.

Hillarious.

If it wasn't for cell phones and social media, we wouldn't even know this and everything would be fine, if your angry hunt down Jack Dorsey and talk to him in person since everything hits twitter before it hits the news.

You all got smoke for poor and people who "don't want to do better" in life but got no smoke for these social media guys who make apps to give people a voice, those same people who usually didn't have a voice.

It's crazy how stupid most Americans are, beyond belief.

George Floyd's death got the whole world looking at America shaking their head right now, executing people in the street and blaming their actions 10 years ago.

TLDR&DC

However... I am not WHITE and don't give a shit about sex workers rights either...

You show the world how to treat you when you walk out of your door every day. People make CHOICES. At the end of the day, this shit does not affect me PERSONALLY so...

Carry on...
Old 06-13-2020, 02:38 PM   #44
bankai
Valued Poster

Quote:
TLDR&DC

However... I am not WHITE and don't give a shit about sex workers rights either...

You show the world how to treat you when you walk out of your door every day. People make CHOICES. At the end of the day, this shit does not affect me PERSONALLY so...

Carry on...
Oh boy....

400-year head start = catch up, act better, and stop complaining?

It's like saying why people from South America, eat certain foods. You might as well get rid of culture altogether and tell everyone to embrace a certain idealogy to create a better life.
Old 06-13-2020, 02:42 PM   #45
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankai View Post
Oh boy....

400-year head start = catch up, act better, and stop complaining?

It's like saying why people from South America, eat certain foods. You might as well get rid of culture altogether and tell everyone to embrace a certain idealogy to create a better life.
Oh my God. This sums up your rationale! Cry me a fucking river. Forever the victim.........

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women