Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #61
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Then we must all be Diamonds on some level.

I've posted about this on another board who is trying to start a similar subsection. As I am inclined to agree with Snorwood, and the assignment of a lady to HDH is highly relative, why should there be a separate subsection? Is one less educated, or not worthy of replying to or starting posts in this section because of the way a lady conducts her business or the rate a man is willing to pay? I have never seen any subject in the HDH board on A**D that says 'I'm worthy of being separate.' Like with any post, if you have nothing to add to it, don't reply.
As I have stated, us ladies are all sisters, offering the same results through different means. One no better than the other when we get down to what really matters.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:15 PM   #62
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Provider is a Provider is a Provider... I don't belong here

Sorry for the delay in response, I was tied up with yet another invigorating outdate - 6 hours! Popular as always! Yes, the Girlfriend Experience was a film, not a documentary, my brain was overworked from thinking too hard. I do know the difference between a documentary and fiction as I am extremely educated (Post-Grad), so your jab was quite ineffective and unnecessary. I do love a good debate, I was quite good at debate all throughout college. I am a bit turned on by it all.

Your assertion that high-paying clients do not like reviews is a mistruth to an extent. Sure, I would concur that any gentleman would not want to read every specific detail of the encounter, but if I were an intelligent gentleman trying to make a decision on what to expect in a session, I would want to read a few reviews.

Reviews aren't always foolproof? I agree in rare cases, but in my situation, I highly disagree. The moderators of ASPD would have caught on to this if this occurred. Believe me, when a girl at my level possesses over 50 reviews that cite the same characteristics, Angelina is, "classy", "gorgeous", "amazing body", "toned", "model material", "hour-glass figure", "pretty face", "intelligent", "articulate", "educated". Sorry, Claudia, but you can't fake 50 reviews, especially when every single review cites the same thing. Maybe the girl in all 50 reviews is just really intelligent and stunning??? For crying out loud, I am the girl in the pictures, I adore my clients and any intelligence noted in my reviews confirms my education. I worked hard at it. My reviews confirm this.A girl faking 50 reviews is unheard of and ASPD would have banned me for this. I suspect there is more deception and delusion in testimonials than there are in reviews. If a girl doens't want reviews, in my honest opinion I feel that she is hiding something. What lady in this adult-oriented hobby wouldn't want reviews?

Yes, I am very proud of my reviews. I have built a solid reputation in this hobby. In Austin and San Antonio, everyone knows my name and it is no coincidence, I paid my dues and I don't feel entitled to an excessive donation. I have worked since I was 16 and have never taken a break and understand the meaning of a dollar. Maybe my success and 50 reviews in a 6 month period is related to my looks, youth, platinum services, kindness, 4-star accommodations as you will find that they are well-documented. I would be suspicious of girls with no review policies, sort of like they are hiding something, but that is just me. I am not insecure. I want my reviews to be truthful because I know that what I offer is real.

My TER reviews are extremely classy. Again, without sounding like an arrogant jerk, they specifically describe me as, "highly intelligent" (December 2009), and from a TER review in November 2009, my regular client cites "Opened door to a beautiful tall Latina with knock out looks...a dream body. Started with small talk and lots of DFK...after getting to know each other we started to get more comfortable...she is highly intelligent, warm, very sexy and gives undivided attention. She is a class act." With the provided examples, I feel that my reviews surpass any testimonial in that it is reminiscent of what testimonial typically emulate, but with an actual reference point.

I guess the thing that upsets me is that you take a college educated girl like myself, who could easily market herself the way that so many of you self-proclaimed "courtesans" and "high dollar hotties" do, but at the end of the day, a provider is a provider is a provider. If a woman must call herself a "courtesan" to make herself feel like she is better than another provider or sleep better at night, well, I believe she is severely misguided. I have clients who book me for conversation only, but I am so tired of women who cite that men pay them in the thousands for conversation without any expectation of BCD. A provider is a provider is a provider, regardless of whether you are standing at a corner, or dolled up at a 5-star suite. The truth hurts, I know.

So many providers on these "review boards" intended for review purposes (like ASPD) who market themselves in the $200 - $300/hour range feel threatened to post their contributions in the High Dollar Hottie/Diamonds and Tuxedos forum in that they might be ridiculed or feel that they don't "fit in", sort of like high school. I disagree. Every provider should be welcomed to participate in these boards in an effort to open up the discussion on many substantial topics. I am not afraid to stand up to any well-formed clique. I am a survivor of many things and find that this debate excites my mind a bit. I, too, get that same impression that I don't belong here with the small jabs and snobbery, any time I post in these boards/threads. I received a pm from an individual minutes ago telling me to steer clear from excessive posting on these boards since he felt that my positive energy, intellect, college education and devotion to self and community should be directed elsewhere. I couldn't agree more. A waste of beautiful energy. I will say that I certainly enjoyed this debate

You ladies are lovely in every way, and I have nothing to prove to you ladies as you are certainly not my competition. I am my own competition and can wake up every morning knowing that a provider is a provider is a provider, however you want to label it or coin it, we are all doing the same thing. I am so honored to have a rewarding non-hobby profession and fortunate to have the awesome academic opportunities/background outside of this.

xo

Warm Regards,

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia Mara View Post
Incidentally, "The Girlfriend Experience" isn't a documentary; it's a work of fiction.

Steven Soderberg, the director (one of my favorites), said in an interview that he "interviewed many GFE's" to get what he thought would be a good perspective.

Angelina, it's wonderful that you've gained so much from your reviews. You certainly do seem very proud of them! But while it's wonderful that your clients rely on reviews and seem choosy men with high standards (always a good thing, of course), not all intelligent, discerning men go by reviews. I'm proof of that. The men who see me have become successful in their lives by thinking for themselves and not following the masses.

Many men who strictly adhere to only providers who are reviewed aren't always aware that reviews aren't foolproof. It's not uncommon for providers to provide free or discounted services in exchange for a good review. Worse, it's not uncommon for some men to threaten a bad review if he is not given free or discounted service, or if the provider doesn't provide something he wants that is outside of her boundaries. There's much more, but I won't belabor the details.

Reviews are not foolproof, but yes, they do seem to work for some providers. Regardless, I know of numerous women, including myself, who are satisfied with how things are without having them. In the so-called "Diamond" market, the gentlemen generally don't like them. Especially the graphic kind. Non-graphic endorsements, I think, generally do a much better job in conveying the type of experience I offer.

I don't think anyone is saying that one is better than the other in and of itself; to be happy as a provider, do what works best for YOU!!!!

And be sure to pass on that happiness to your gentlemen friends, always.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #63
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

These posts are beginning to sound like ads.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #64
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Sorry Ansley. I feel like debating tonight. I don't belong here, I know
Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #65
WickedHeather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2716
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
and repetitive...
Old 01-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #66
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
Sorry Ansley. I feel like debating tonight. I don't belong here, I know
Yes I think you do belong here. Why not, the more the merrier. I'm all for self confidence and self promotion. Yet each time you post it sounds more like an ad.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #67
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes I think you do belong here. Why not, the more the merrier. I'm all for self confidence and self promotion. Yet each time you post it sounds more like an ad.
Thanks Ansley. I am a fan of yours, for sure. It is in my nature to have to reiterate/reinforce things, but I shouldn't. I am tired and worn out. I guess, my style is a bit sarcastic and repetitive in nature to employ more sarcasm to prove the point I am trying to articulate. I really do not belong here and don't feel welcome by any means (hence the lengthy responses).
Old 01-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #68
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedHeather View Post
and repetitive...
Old 01-03-2010, 09:49 PM   #69
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Feels like I dropped in to a site dispensing directions on doing laundry tonight: rinse, wash, repeat
Old 01-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #70
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Feels like I dropped in to a site dispensing directions on doing laundry tonight: rinse, wash, repeat
Good one liner. Catchy.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #71
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post

So many providers on these "review boards" intended for review purposes (like ASPD) who market themselves in the $200 - $300/hour range feel threatened to post their contributions in the High Dollar Hottie/Diamonds and Tuxedos forum in that they might be ridiculed they don't "fit in", sort of like high school. I disagree and I am not afraid to stand up to any well-formed clique. I, too, get that same impression with me posting on these boards/threads. I received a pm from an individual minutes ago telling me to steer clear from excessive posting on these boards since he felt that my positive energy, intellect, college education and devotion to self and community should be directed elsewhere. I couldn't agree more. A waste of beautiful energy. I will say that I enjoyed this debate
Angelina, I have never been a big poster PERIOD, but I have recently decided to since a lot of people don't know me the way they should. You remind me a lot of myself a few years back, always fighting the fight, and challenging authority (I have a Poli Sci degree and debate was/is my thing!). I want to challenge you to not take this so personally. I could stand on my soapbox and proclaim that despite my rates, body type, skin color, and anything else that separates me from the rest of this hobby, my personality, demeanor, sexual prowess and the service I provide is worthy of way more than I charge, but IF-and it's a BIG one- any of the statements made here were a personal attack, it's a personal attack on every woman whose body isn't perfect, who's doing this to feed her kids and is just taking what she can get, doesn't have a 3 hour minimum, or charges less than $500 an hour. I agree, it seems kind of cliquish that there is a separation of this crowd from everyone else, but take this into consideration: what they haven't done is closed the door. Until they make it a rule that I can't because of the level of my business, I will post where I very well please, and I encourage you to do the same.

With love in my heart for ALL of you...
Old 01-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #72
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

And Tiffani's post just got me to look at her web pages, even though I am too far away to meet her (true for all you diamonds in the south).
Old 01-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #73
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I couldn't agree more, Tiffani

Thank you for your words, Tiffani. I hate posting on boards, period. During the week, my other profession consumes most of my time and I have hardly anytime for computer-related anything let alone seeing clients. I know that I can be a jerk at times, but the repetitiveness cited by Ansley and Wicked Heather was an attempt to reinforce something that is already known, sort of like a satirical Saturday Night Live skit.

Like you, I get upset at cliques in general. Reminds me of high school. I hated high school and loved college. Every time I post here, I can feel the eyes rolling and imagine them thinking, "God, that tacky Angelina is posting something ridiculous once again..." I don't belong, regardless of education or my career or my heart. It sucks. I hate it. I despise snobbery. I rarely go shopping and am doing this for personal reasons.

Part of me wants to tear everything down, create a new $1,000 website with a $700 hourly mininum, new pictures with fancy literature and testimonials. Maybe I would be a greater success doing that. Maybe I could. Who knows. I might have to test the waters.

Again, at the end of the day....a provider is a provider is a provider......

Tiffani, not sure where you are located, but I would be delighted to treat you to lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Angelina, I have never been a big poster PERIOD, but I have recently decided to since a lot of people don't know me the way they should. You remind me a lot of myself a few years back, always fighting the fight, and challenging authority (I have a Poli Sci degree and debate was/is my thing!). I want to challenge you to not take this so personally. I could stand on my soapbox and proclaim that despite my rates, body type, skin color, and anything else that separates me from the rest of this hobby, my personality, demeanor, sexual prowess and the service I provide is worthy of way more than I charge, but IF-and it's a BIG one- any of the statements made here were a personal attack, it's a personal attack on every woman whose body isn't perfect, who's doing this to feed her kids and is just taking what she can get, doesn't have a 3 hour minimum, or charges less than $500 an hour. I agree, it seems kind of cliquish that there is a separation of this crowd from everyone else, but take this into consideration: what they haven't done is closed the door. Until they make it a rule that I can't because of the level of my business, I will post where I very well please, and I encourage you to do the same.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #74
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post

Well said.

I see how this group may seem intimidating to someone new. I think once you get past the misconception that HDH's are all stuck up bitches that charge $1000/hr it is an easier place to fit in (btw, there are some stuck up bitches that charge way less than that here, too..lol).

I can't speak to the ECCIE culture (maybe a mod can help clarify the direction here on this site) much but ASPD HDH definately did favor subtlety & discretion over self promotion. It also had a strict non-ad policy in HDH & to the extent people, particularly new ones (guys & gals), got treated roughly was because they came across like a bull in a china shop.

I think the premise was more along the lines of, "hey if you want to post a link to more info about yourself (hopefully with hot pix) great; but we'll learn more about you over time by what you write and have to say."

I hope you will stick around (& send your friends, particularly the ones that are intimidated by a "HDH" environment). You obviously are doing something right and likely have a lot to offer.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #75
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

See, now talks of this sort are inviting and welcoming. I just don't get the feeling that some of the women posters feel the same way. I don't think all of them are stuck up, just some, and it really shouldn't be that way. If people got to know me, they'd find out that I am really sweet, incredibly nerdy and a jerk at times. Every woman is beautiful, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Well said.

I see how this group may seem intimidating to someone new. I think once you get past the misconception that HDH's are all stuck up bitches that charge $1000/hr it is an easier place to fit in (btw, there are some stuck up bitches that charge way less than that here, too..lol).

I can't speak to the ECCIE culture (maybe a mod can help clarify the direction here on this site) much but ASPD HDH definately did favor subtlety & discretion over self promotion. It also had a strict non-ad policy in HDH & to the extent people, particularly new ones (guys & gals), got treated roughly was because they came across like a bull in a china shop.

I think the premise was more along the lines of, "hey if you want to post a link to more info about yourself (hopefully with hot pix) great; but we'll learn more about you over time by what you write and have to say."

I hope you will stick around (& send your friends, particularly the ones that are intimidated by a "HDH" environment). You obviously are doing something right and likely have a lot to offer.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women