Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Default Air Taxis

Any of you folks using air taxi service?

I've grabbed a couple of flights and have to say that I'm really starting to like this idea. The private plane is actually saving me time and money on short hops into smaller cities. I've got no downtime on security lines or connections and can generally be back home the same day so no hotel damages. It also allows me to get in to smaller cities directly instead of flying into the nearest regional airport and driving.

Anybody else try these things? Have recommendations in your area?

I've used Linear Air in the NE corridor and really like the little jets they fly.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've looked at Linear's flights and considered them.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #3
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Not in the purest sense of "Air Taxis" but I did have an interesting experience with a chartered air shuttle service several years ago that made us think about "value," "savings," "necessary travel" and a handful of other concepts.

I was doing some work for a company that had several manufacturing facilities that were a couple of hours away from major airports so they had in place this pretty slick shuttle service that afforded all the benefits you mentioned as far as time savings. In fact it was so slick it was amazing how full those shuttles were.

Long story short, the company and its charter service had a falling out over pricing, service levels, etc. and called the charter service's bluff and walked away (with every intention of either finding another carrier or the original carrier coming back to the table with their tail between their legs). Well a month passed...then six months...travel between sites was down somewhere around 75%...business results hadn't been effected...to my knowledge they never didn't sign with another charter service.

Now granted there are some differences...namely most of the folks moving around were what most would call "project managers" or "senior engineers" not C-Level folks...but the lesson for me, at least, is if you make travel too easy, it is amazing how many people will travel.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:59 AM   #4
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

We don't have good coverage on air charters down here, to my knowledge, but it's amazing how much having your own plane makes your life more productive.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

TSA is just for the little people.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah! Chanelling Leona "Taxes are just for the little people" Helmsley! (I'm just wild about Harry).
HoneyRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women