Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
... You said you were a Professor correct? ROLMAO!!!!
Did StandingInShit say he was a "professor"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:21 PM   #32
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Hey Standing Stupid you worthless sack of shit with your "Hillary Clinton was found guilty of no wrong doing as far as Benghazi was concerned" ..... you should be required to stand in front of the family members of the four men who died there because of Hillary's bungling and the way she fucked up that whole situation ..... you should tell those family members and tell them that "Bill and Hillary have spent their entire lives fighting for American principles" ..... I'm sure they'd love to hear that ..... and by the way, the four dead American soldiers are the heroes, and not our Secretary of State who was solely responsible for having them killed .....
Well then Trump should stand in front of the friends and family of the soldier and women and children that died in his bungled raid and explain to them how he made the decision to kill them over dinner and cocktails!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:33 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Well then Trump should stand in front of the friends and family of the soldier and women and children that died in his bungled raid and explain to them how he made the decision to kill them over dinner and cocktails!
The raid was ordered under Obama you fucking idiot.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:39 PM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I used to have some of those 78 records that would behave like StandingInShit after they got scratched. The repetition was annoying.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:45 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The raid was planned on Odumbo's watch, Stan-the Stupid, and was postponed for a New Moon which wouldn't happen until after Trump was sworn in. And Trump did speak with the family, and Trump paid his respects by meeting Owens' casket at Dover AFB, you perennial jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 02:47 PM   #36
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it wasn't get your facts straight!
Old 02-25-2017, 02:56 PM   #37
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The raid was planned on Odumbo's watch, Stan-the Stupid, and was postponed for a New Moon which wouldn't happen until after Trump was sworn in. And Trump did speak with the family, and Trump paid his respects by meeting Owens' casket at Dover AFB, you perennial jackass.
The OBama administration was approached about the raid but decided that since it was so close to him leaving office they would let the new administration make the decision weather to go or not, trump carelessly made the decision over cocktails and dinner, the raid was his decision not obamas, it failed and civilians and a USA soldier was killed. If your going to say Hillary was responsible for Benghazi then Trump was just as responsibile for these deaths. Plus how many soldiers and civilians died during the unnecessary invasion of Iraq? Do you have anything to say about Bush and Cheney or is it only Hillary that's responsible when something goes wrong? You guys are partisan morons.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:01 PM   #38
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
The OBama administration was approached about the raid but decided that since it was so close to him leaving office they would let the new administration make the decision weather to go or not, trump carelessly made the decision over cocktails and dinner, the raid was his decision not obamas, it failed and civilians and a USA soldier was killed. If your going to say Hillary was responsible for Benghazi then Trump was just as responsibile for these deaths. Plus how many soldiers and civilians died during the unnecessary invasion of Iraq? Do you have anything to say about Bush and Cheney or is it only Hillary that's responsible when something goes wrong? You guys are partisan morons.
Here is the explanation of what really happened during the raid. Trump made the final decision.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...en-strike.html
Old 02-25-2017, 03:06 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

^^^^^ SPAM

The raid on OBL's hideout was planned on Bush's watch! So it was his!
Old 02-25-2017, 03:11 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"Hillary To The Rescue!"

Most of us are well aware of her ability to "rescue" someone ...

.. even her "friends"!
This raid was planned on Obaminable's Watch with ...

..... HillaryNoMore at the "helm" of the DOS ship!

3 a.m. call came in ....

... sorry "my friend"!
Old 02-25-2017, 03:17 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a dissembling liar, Stan-the-Stupid. The people who advocated for the mission on Odumbo's watch were the same one's who planned and presented it to Trump, you sniveling jackass. The mission was thoroughly planned and vetted before Trump even took the oath of office, Stan-the Stupid. The only significant difference, Stan-the Stupid, is that Odumbo didn't have a New Moon left on his watch to execute the mission as the mission planners directed.

BTW, Stan-the-Stupid, the troops that went into Iraq had machine guns, grenades and air support. Hildebeest didn't even provide adult leadership to protect Ambassador Stevens' ass in Benghazi.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:34 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
^^^^^ SPAM

The raid on OBL's hideout was planned on Bush's watch! So it was his!
Prove that, cockstalker!

Fucking liar.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 03:51 PM   #43
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a dissembling liar, Stan-the-Stupid. The people who advocated for the mission on Odumbo's watch were the same one's who planned and presented it to Trump, you sniveling jackass. The mission was thoroughly planned and vetted before Trump even took the oath of office, Stan-the Stupid. The only significant difference, Stan-the Stupid, is that Odumbo didn't have a New Moon left on his watch to execute the mission as the mission planners directed.

BTW, Stan-the-Stupid, the troops that went into Iraq had machine guns, grenades and air support. Hildebeest didn't even provide adult leadership to protect Ambassador Stevens' ass in Benghazi.
You're wrong but it doesn't really matter because conservatives live in a world of wrong, you will go your whole life just like you are now, clueless.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:57 PM   #44
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here is the explanation of what really happened during the raid. Trump made the final decision.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...en-strike.html
This article is about as goofy as you are no wonder you chose this one, lol. It states the Obama administration had planned the raid for months, military officials wanted to wait till there was a moonless night and there wouldn't be another one until the new administration took office, lol. I guess Trump didn't authorize the raid on the proper night, so it's his fault, lol. This country is so far gone it doesn't matter who the president is. I am surprised we haven't been invaded.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 03:59 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're wrong but it doesn't really matter because conservatives live in a world of wrong, you will go your whole life just like you are now, clueless.
You and your ilk are bald face liars, Stan-the-Stupid. Fact is, the operations people had an extra month more to gather intel and plan the operation for Trump than they did for Odumbo, you ignorant POS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women