Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47420
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2017, 10:43 AM   #16
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Hillary seems to have a lot of experience in coming "to the rescue" ..... because after all, that's what she did to the situation in Benghazi, right? .....
Hillary Clinton was guilty of no wrong as far as Benghazi was concerned. Only on Fox News was it even a story. Simply another republican waste of tax payer money and a total joke. Bill and Hillary have spent their entire lives fighting for American principals, both are American heros, to say anything else would be strictly partisan.

The irony is that it is always Republican presidents that are dishonest and have true scandal. Ronald Reagan with Iran Contra, Richard Nixon with watergate, George Bush with the weapons of mass destruction, and soon Donald Trump will be the largest scandal of all. All proven guilty unlike Bill or Hillary Clinton who have been investigated by republicans and found innocent.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:47 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Hillary Clinton was guilty of no wrong as far as Benghazi was concerned. Only on Fox News was it even a story. Simply another republican waste of tax payer money and a total joke. Bill and Hillary have spent their entire lives fighting for American principals, both are American heros, to say anything else would be strictly partisan.

The irony is that it is always Republican presidents that are dishonest and have true scandal. Ronald Reagan with Iran Contra, Richard Nixon with watergate, George Bush with the weapons of mass destruction, and soon Donald Trump will be the largest scandal of all. All proven guilty unlike Bill or Hillary Clinton who have been investigated by republicans and found innocent.
Now which one of the people you named were tried in a criminal court for any of he matters you mentioned?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 11:00 AM   #18
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Now which one of the people you named were tried in a criminal court for any of he matters you mentioned?
Your right Lexus, Nixon, Reagan and Bush should all have been prosecuted criminally and should all have been in prison. They all betrayed the trust of the American People, were investigated and found guilty by the same type of investigations that found Hillary innocent.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:05 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
He DID!

Old 02-25-2017, 11:18 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
....the same type of investigations that found Hillary innocent.
She was not "found" innocent.

Like ALL OF THEM ... there is a "Presumption of Innocence" that exists in this country for all persons based upon the principles of the Christian faith which were written into the principles memorialized in the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights subsequently added as an "addendum." And that "Presumption of Innocence" applies to all murderers, rapists, and predators (like Bill Clinton) until they are found guilty of a crime as Bill Clinton was found to have committed perjury by a United States District Judge....for which his license to practice law in Arkansas was revoked.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:35 AM   #21
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Hillary Clinton was guilty of no wrong as far as Benghazi was concerned. Only on Fox News was it even a story. Simply another republican waste of tax payer money and a total joke. Bill and Hillary have spent their entire lives fighting for American principals (??) , both are American heros, (sic) to say anything else would be strictly partisan. So now you're accusing others of partisanship? Fuckin' hilarious!
Just curious.

What "principals" has the hildebeest fought for? Partners in private equity and hedge funds?

Or maybe you're just trying to laud her support for high school and middle school principals?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 11:48 AM   #22
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Just curious.

What "principals" has the hildebeest fought for? Partners in private equity and hedge funds?

Or maybe you're just trying to laud her support for high school and middle school principals?

Inquiring minds want to know!
She has fought her entire life for civil rights, women, children, healthcare, veterans, the disabled, the poor, minorities and America as a whole. Nobody that isn't bias would dispute her dedication and accomplishments.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:58 AM   #23
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
She has fought her entire life for civil rights, women, children, healthcare, veterans, the disabled, the poor, minorities and America as a whole. Nobody that isn't bias (sic) would dispute her dedication and accomplishments.
She blabs a lot about all sorts of stuff, but has only fought hard for herself and her donors. Her "charitable foundation" is simply a fraud. Even you would know that if you didn't have your shit-stained nose up her fucking ass.

And although your grammar, spelling, and usage would embarrass any halfway intelligent 4th-grader, you are still going to try to tell us that you're a "teacher?" Fuckin' hilarious!
Old 02-25-2017, 12:23 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
She blabs a lot about all sorts of stuff, but has only fought hard for herself and her donors. Her "charitable foundation" is simply a fraud. Even you would know that if you didn't have your shit-stained nose up her fucking ass.

And although your grammar, spelling, and usage would embarrass any halfway intelligent 4th-grader, you are still going to try to tell us that you're a "teacher?" Fuckin' hilarious!
The assassination of Kennedy allowed the oil depletion allowance to be kept at 27.5 per cent. It remained unchanged during the Johnson presidency. This resulted in a saving of over 100 million dollars to the American oil industry. Soon after Johnson left office it dropped to 15 per cent.
Pssst, its percent, not per cent. You said you were a Professor correct? ROLMAO!!!!

I think our resident Professor meant percentages. Who knows?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:33 PM   #25
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The assassination of Kennedy allowed the oil depletion allowance to be kept at 27.5 per cent. It remained unchanged during the Johnson presidency. This resulted in a saving of over 100 million dollars to the American oil industry. Soon after Johnson left office it dropped to 15 per cent.
Pssst, its percent, not per cent. You said you were a Professor correct? ROLMAO!!!!

I think our resident Professor meant percentages. Who knows?
You guys are hilarious, when you have no rebuttals you check spelling and grammar , dudes I'm not typing this stuff I'm talking it into type, how it comes out it comes out! I do enough actual writings for essays and political reports when requested, they are hand written and edited, I don't have time for that here. So laugh all you want but I have forgotten more about politics than you ever knew!
Old 02-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #26
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
You guys are hilarious, when you have no rebuttals you check spelling and grammar , dudes I'm not typing this stuff I'm talking it into type, how it comes out it comes out! I do enough actual writings for essays and political reports when requested, they are hand written and edited, I don't have time for that here. So laugh all you want but so have forgotten more about politics than you ever knew!
Yeah, sure!

You're a legend in your own mind, aintcha?
Old 02-25-2017, 01:01 PM   #27
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, sure!

You're a legend in your own mind, aintcha?
Legend in my own mind? Hey I'm not the one pretending I'm a ex- CEO nor do I have the ego that would require me to advertise it like you do.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:10 PM   #28
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Legend in my own mind? Hey I'm not the one pretending I'm a (sic) ex- CEO, nor do I have the ego that would require me to advertise it like you do.
"Advertise" what, you spam-slinging moron?

Like most people here (including yourself), I chose my handle as sort of a joke. Hell, I was the CEO of a lemonade stand back around 1962!

At least I can use the English language with at least a middling level of proficiency.

How about you? For your sake, I sure as hell hope English is not your native language!

Teacher, my ass. No way in hell that you're even a college graduate. You probably struggled like hell to make it through high school.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:13 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

StandingStupid said "I'm talking it into type". Does he mean he's dictating? Or dicktating?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:14 PM   #30
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Hey Standing Stupid you worthless sack of shit with your "Hillary Clinton was found guilty of no wrong doing as far as Benghazi was concerned" ..... you should be required to stand in front of the family members of the four men who died there because of Hillary's bungling and the way she fucked up that whole situation ..... you should tell those family members and tell them that "Bill and Hillary have spent their entire lives fighting for American principles" ..... I'm sure they'd love to hear that ..... and by the way, the four dead American soldiers are the heroes, and not our Secretary of State who was solely responsible for having them killed .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women